Democrats already thinking up rape accusations against whoever Trump appoints...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Unless Trump appoints a woman, I guess, and then they'll have to come up with some other lie.

Maybe it is good when they help him getting rid of them. He´s picking some creepy deep state guys and then wonders why they throw monkeys into his works.

Youve made countless threads since like 2 o'clock this morning, dude. Time to take a break from the internet, there doesnt need to be a thread created every time your brain burps a thought.

Unless Trump appoints a woman, I guess, and then they'll have to come up with some other lie.

He won't pick anyone, she has not died, and has till the end of the year, and I'm sure she has enough sick time stored up.

Election year is 2020 and it only fair, no hearing of anyone Trump picks.

Youve made countless threads since like 2 o'clock this morning, dude. Time to take a break from the internet, there doesnt need to be a thread created every time your brain burps a thought.

Oh....but there does! This is important shit!

Since RBG isn't going anywhere before Trump is impeached, not a big worry.

If you think things are bad now, it will only get worse once Trump nominates someone to replace RBG. The Democrats will create such a ruckus like we haven't seen before, and perhaps some of them will die of anguish. It will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth of Biblical proportions.

If you think things are bad now, it will only get worse once Trump nominates someone to replace RBG. The Democrats will create such a ruckus like we haven't seen before, and perhaps some of them will die of anguish. It will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth of Biblical proportions.

Actually, we should do the same thing you guys did when Scalia took that well-deserved dirt nap... Hold it up until the next election.

Actually, we should do the same thing you guys did when Scalia took that well-deserved dirt nap... Hold it up until the next election.
You can't, Republicans hold the Senate, so Trump's nomination will sail through despite your bitching and moaning.

They'll say she's crazy because she's a Christian that believes in following the law.
That's a crazy person to Democrats.
Democrats openly support people who break the law.
By encouraging illegals to break immigration laws Democrats, by law, are aiding and abetting.
So Democrats are lawless criminals.

The Democrats have gone completely ape shit crazy, so there's no telling what wacko stunts they will pull.

I hope its Barrett. If they accuse her of anything she will probably kick all their asses.

She's a constitutionalist like BK and we need more judges like that on the SC.

I think it’s gonna be that gal Amy who worked under Scalia. Would be a fitting tribute to Scalia & also have a scion of his intelligent jurisprudence live on in the Court.

This is what the OP does......I'm not quite sure what "triggers" it, but whatever it is....he goes on this whiny rampage of thread creation....

Forum List

Back