🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Anti-semitic and Christian?

If they support Obama, they certainly are..

Turning their backs on Israel and the coptic Christians in Iraq is an obvious Obama/Democrat policy.

^Possibly a fair statement. Christians the progressives of our Bible (Old vs. New Test). They tend to be born with hearts and souls and don't judge others. Before we didn't let women talk in church and killed gays....

Today, us Christians are just bigots. Some of us are Non-judgemental, WHAT! Yea, the bible says, "Do not judge or be judged" and teaches "free will". CRAZY!

The judgemental bigot's are hard to talk to but here in a few dozen years I won't be trying so hard to correct their perspective. Religion driven or not, judging people that are different from you is wrong. It's 2014. I was raised bigot but with all the information today I'm curious what these hate driven bigots are holding onto. Do they think it's a heavenly duty or are they just doing what their parents taught them to do, hate "others".

The Military Industrial Complex has a huge part in all parties. To say that it owns just one is incredibly uninformed.

Yet every time I hear "diplomacy" when there is no proof of a need for necessary war I see a win in America.

No one ever proved Iran had a Nuke last election but the news was rabid about it. As it turned out, the VP used words to calm the storm and there was no war...yet.

If they support Obama, they certainly are..

Turning their backs on Israel and the coptic Christians in Iraq is an obvious Obama/Democrat policy.

Not supporting Israel's attack on Gaza doesn't make you 'anti-Semitic' anymore than failing to vote for Obama makes you a racist.

The entire premise of your claims is invalid.

THE JCC BOMBINGS AND ALLOWING THE LEFT TO EXPLOIT JEWS
March 23, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
muslim_jews_interfaith.jpg

Jewish organizations were right to demand action. Having multiple schools being evacuated is traumatic to both students and staff. But they were wrong to allow the left to exploit the issue of anti-Semitism for partisan reasons. The left did not care about Jews. It did not care about anti-Semitism. It fosters anti-Semitism on campuses across the country. It was only temporarily seizing on the issue to attack President Trump. Once the suspects, a black leftist linked to the anti-Semitic pro-terrorist Intercept site, and apparently a Jewish teen, turned out not to fit their profile, they bailed.

Jewish organizations sacrificed their credibility by allowing the left to exploit them. And in the process they damaged the Jewish community as much as the two suspects did. If not more.

The JCC Bombings and Allowing the Left to Exploit Jews

https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#q=Obama+anti-christian&tbm=vid&*
Obama anti-christian Google
Obama anti-semite Google

Last edited:
View attachment 118317
Obama: Anti-Christian, anti-Israel, anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-American.
You get the full four Pinocchios for that lie.
Please elaborate.
You were dead wrong on all four adjectives you used on Obama. You lied. It's not rocket science. Your extreme bias is showing.

You're one of those deplorables we've heard so much about aren't you. :)
1. Anti-Christian:

View attachment 118317
Obama: Anti-Christian, anti-Israel, anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-American.
You get the full four Pinocchios for that lie.
Please elaborate.
You were dead wrong on all four adjectives you used on Obama. You lied. It's not rocket science. Your extreme bias is showing.

You're one of those deplorables we've heard so much about aren't you. :)
You get the full four Pinocchios for that lie.[/QUOTE]
one of those deplorables we've heard so much about aren't you. :)[/QUOTE

You jjust got 10 Pinnochios from me. What kind of proto-NAZI signs an apology for Jackson's, luckily Democratic and therefore incompetent, genocidal transportations in the 2010 defense appropriations act and refuses to mention it?

Forum List

Back