Democrats are going to hand the GOP a landslide victory in the next elections if

• Banned
And then Patriot Act 2.0, where we surrender all our freedoms, will follow. And probably a few wars. Because a bunch of rubes are terrified.
If that were to happen you'd have no one to blame but yourselves for being unreasonable
Lol a republican accusing someone of being unreasonable. This refugee thing is Ebola 2015.

And then Patriot Act 2.0, where we surrender all our freedoms, will follow. And probably a few wars. Because a bunch of rubes are terrified.
If that were to happen you'd have no one to blame but yourselves for being unreasonable
Lol a republican accusing someone of being unreasonable. This refugee thing is Ebola 2015.
It's not me you need to be worried about numbnuts. THE PUBLIC is against your position. Trying to equate the refugees to a topic NO ONE ELSE is talking about shows how out of touch you are.

It's not me you need to be worried about numbnuts. THE PUBLIC is against your position. Trying to equate the refugees to a topic NO ONE ELSE is talking about shows how out of touch you are.
Yeah I guess I shouldn't push for sanity by reminding conservatives how batshit insane they've been in the past.

They continue to put the best interest of foreigners ahead of the best interest of Americans.

Polls show Americans do not agree with their current course.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/poll-majority-americans-oppose-accepting-syrian-refugees-n465816

When Considering that most Americans don't want these refugee's in the country and both Barry and Hildebeast, Dems, are bringing them in and want them in, your theory may be right.

Oh and weigh in the fact that these people are costing the taxpayers of America a fortune and your theory stand a good chance of being fulfilled.

2016 should be a very interesting year.

The election is a year away. This will all be an afterthought by then.
Don't underestimate them. They were able to drag out Benghazi for 3 years.
Obama is the one ignoring the underlying problem. The GOP wanted him to bomb them in Iraq as they spread towards Syria in convoys of American military equipment across the desert.

Well, all of the troubled countries with overwhelming violence of the world are all predominantly Muslim, why is that??
The greater the Muslim population becomes in these countries, the more violent these countries become.
Barry, wants Muslims in this country? There seems to be a pattern here??

They continue to put the best interest of foreigners ahead of the best interest of Americans.

Polls show Americans do not agree with their current course.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/poll-majority-americans-oppose-accepting-syrian-refugees-n465816
And what will you do if your landslide doesn't materialize?
Nothing. If democrats continue on this path & lose it's on them. If they continue and win our country as we know it is lost. Either way unless banned I will still be here to condemn liberalism.

Forum List

Back