Republicans/Conservatives Absolutely Hate Our Military

The Military is controlled by the SECDEF his subordinates and the Pentagon. All of them serve at the pleasure of the President or in Biden's case his handlers. These morons are more concerned about climate change, arming other countries and the microscopic number of troops who's political leanings doesn't line up with the left.

Tucker called it right, the Military is no longer concerned with defense of the nation and that opinion does not mean hating the troops.
All you fags hate the military. Not the Gays/Lesbians. They're patriotic. Just fags like you and Shapiro.

All you fags hate the military. Not the Gays/Lesbians. They're patriotic. Just fags like you and Shapiro.
I have two children serving now. I served, my Father served, his Father served and so on back to the Civil War when my people got off the boat from Scotland. You don't know what the fuck your talking about troll.

From time to time one must re-consider the Rush Limbaugh axiom that (a) The purpose of the Armed Forces is to kill people and break stuff, and (b) any new initiative that impacts the Armed Forces must be assessed on whether it makes them better at killing people and/or breaking stuff.

Women in combat. Not hardly.

Men pretending to be, and serving as, women. Not a chance.

Diversity, equity, and inclusion. No.

And this is why some Conservatives have cooled in their support for the Military (and to a lesser extent, veterans). Military leadership has failed to push back on the "woke" bullshit that is flowing down from POTUS, the Joint Chiefs, and so on. It appears that they are more interested in their next Officer Efficiency Report than in fighting to promote the vital interests of the USA and its people.

But this legislation is bullshit. Democrats do this shit all the time...put a title and a phony cover on a bill that is mainly a massive waste of unrelated spending.

The right-wing "conservatives" have for years disrespected and/or hated any service member or veteran who does not support right-wing ideology, and who is or was a member of a minority, despite all of this "thank you for your service" stuff.

Think of the way they have treated such people as Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth, the Gold Star family of the late Captain Humayun Khan, and John Kerry, to name just a few. Female and LGBT service members are insulted about daily for merely choosing to serve their country.

Some months ago, I mentioned my cousin, a Marine Corps vet, who supported President Obama, Clinton's candidacy, and supports President Biden, on a USMB thread. Some right-wing type replied that my cousin has abandoned American values, and basically called him a traitor.

Notwithstanding the fact that my cousin volunteered to defend our nation and these values, apparently this guy thinks that he is not entitled to exercise his fundamental rights as an American because he is not a right-winger.
85% of the armed forces are conservatives...not the same numbers in the higher ranks though....therein lies the problem.

85% of the armed forces are conservatives...not the same numbers in the higher ranks though....therein lies the problem.

Sad. Trump has mocked soldiers and Gold Star families.. mocked John McCain.. Now he wants to use them.

Because they were loaded with democratic pork. If the democrats had presented "clean" bills they would have been passed.
Show me the pork.

Forum List

Back