The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

• I'm Caucasian; Russia

• I'm Caucasian; Israel

• I'm Caucasian; China

• I'm Caucasian; media

• I'm Black; Russia

• I'm Black; Israel

• I'm Black; China

• I'm Black; media

• I'm Jewish; Russia

• I'm Jewish; Israel

• I'm Jewish; China

• I'm Jewish; media

• Other: Russia

• Other: Israel

• Other; China

• Other; media

Results are only viewable after voting.
The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.

The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
bobo liar.jpg

Although over the years we've had various "war on: drugs, terror, poverty (all failed policies) the real war has been US media (foreign as well of course) control over the public message. What people believe is as crucial as the concrete foundation of a home. Too bad several political oligarchs with vast resources, and appear to lack any concern about their biased outlets tainting the facts, going as far as allowing (encouraging?) false reporting, are fully aware of this fact.

Until a majority of people (from all political persuasions) get out from behind their own political lenses and reject what's being served, more of the same on steroids is to come. Soon out will be more fake smear campaign videos from those who believe dishonesty is perfectly fine as long as it leads to more votes. The average citizen who is interested in the truth will need to develop detection skills (requiring many hours of learning techniques) way beyond checking for shadows and overlay blends...good grief. We have passed the time when ethical decision making is losing the war, and I really never thought I'd see the day when that happened thinking it would happen "in the future". We are there. We can still turn things around, if enough of us voting peons choose truth over political persuasion.

The media, by far.

The rich got richer under obummer in 8 years, than they managed in the previous 25 years.

Although over the years we've had various "war on: drugs, terror, poverty (all failed policies) the real war has been US media (foreign as well of course) control over the public message. What people believe is as crucial as the concrete foundation of a home. Too bad several political oligarchs with vast resources, and appear to lack any concern about their biased outlets tainting the facts, going as far as allowing (encouraging?) false reporting, are fully aware of this fact.

Until a majority of people (from all political persuasions) get out from behind their own political lenses and reject what's being served, more of the same on steroids is to come. Soon out will be more fake smear campaign videos from those who believe dishonesty is perfectly fine as long as it leads to more votes. The average citizen who is interested in the truth will need to develop detection skills (requiring many hours of learning techniques) way beyond checking for shadows and overlay blends...good grief. We have passed the time when ethical decision making is losing the war, and I really never thought I'd see the day when that happened thinking it would happen "in the future". We are there. We can still turn things around, if enough of us voting peons choose truth over political persuasion.

Who thinks what?

Stupidity is the biggest enemy of the American people.
More like ignorance is the greater enemy between stupidity and ignorance. Stuck on stupid doesn't sound changeable, but ignorance is maintained by propaganda falsehoods and MSM intentionally skewing every single issue into a political one is an intentional tactic used by various US media outlets. This should be rejected fully, but only about half of our voting population is even aware....aka ignorance.

The media, by far.

The rich got richer under obummer in 8 years, than they managed in the previous 25 years.
I didn't see your chart to prove your opinion...But, isn't that what wealthy people do, manage to become wealthier while going to church listening to their minister tell them that Jesus told a wealthy man he would have to give up his wealth to the poor to be able to follow him, and the wealthy laugh to themselves...

Hey MG, that was exceptionally connected! (I even came back to edit to change the adjective to exceptionally) Tearing down those building foundations while telling people not to look. I'd say a perfect analogy :)

Hey MG, that was exceptionally connected! (I even came back to edit to change the adjective to exceptionally) Tearing down those building foundations while telling people not to look. I'd say a perfect analogy :)

I was even more amazed to see it on the Simpson's, I too had the epiphany while hating the show Happy Days....

The media, by far.

View attachment 496225
I'm not lying and you know I'm not wrong. The only argument you have is to say that the reason the poor and middle class are struggling is because of Democrats. You can't say the rich haven't gotten richer since Reagan and you can't say the American middle class is doing as well today as it was before Reagan started the Republican plan to rob from the middle class and give to the rich through

Taxation
Illegal employers
Breaking Unions

Forget about the Trump tax cuts. Forget about the Bush tax cuts

Forum List

Back