The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

• I'm Caucasian; Russia

• I'm Caucasian; Israel

• I'm Caucasian; China

• I'm Caucasian; media

• I'm Black; Russia

• I'm Black; Israel

• I'm Black; China

• I'm Black; media

• I'm Jewish; Russia

• I'm Jewish; Israel

• I'm Jewish; China

• I'm Jewish; media

• Other: Russia

• Other: Israel

• Other; China

• Other; media

Results are only viewable after voting.
The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
So in the last 33 years, the Democrats have been powerless to change anything even though the Presidency was held by Democrats in the majority of those years? Even though the Democrats have had the Senate majority in 19 of the 33 years? Even though they held the House for 16 of those years?

Man, Reagan was the smartest most powerful human ever! No one can stop him decades after he was in power and has long passed. You would that there would be some Democrats that were intelligent and powerful enough to change the laws, but apparently even with a huge majority in the House that could override any veto while he was in office weren't intelligent enough or powerful enough to stop him! Interesting and really bizarre take.

I don't think the Democrats are blameless nor are they going to try to stop the exchange in wealth. Obama was the President during the greatest exchange in wealth in the history of the United States, and he had the Senate majority for all eight of those years and the House for four years. Your excuses are just plain dumb.

The rich called FDR a traitor to his class. Anytime Democrats try to do something the rich stop them. Just look at healthcare reform. It was a joke because we had to compromise with the corporations. They got a seat at the table.

And any gains the middle class has made over the years are because of Democratic policies like affordable college, social security, unions, labor laws, medicare,

It's hard to make change when the corporations own both parties.

And it all started on Reagan's watch. He started attacking unions. He started turning a blind eye to illegal employers. He invented NAFTA. And He gave tax breaks to the rich. You guys love him but he was really a horrible person politically. He was a conservative.
More BS. The corporations and insurance companies got a seat at the healthcare table because the Democrats allowed them a seat, no other reason. These are the same Democrats that took money from the corporations and insurance companies that helped them get elected. So, that again is on Democrats.

Affordable college? Where? $100,000.00 is affordable? LOL! Spare me the stupidity.

The rest are crumbs to appease the masses and they work well, just look at your case. Throw out crumbs and the party continues to make the rich richer, at least the GOP is honest in that regard, very little else though. Reagan also sewed up tax loopholes and lowered taxes for the working class. NAFTA was signed into law by a Democrat and it was a bad idea and I wish it had never passed. Obama gave us the largest divide between the have and have nots and you failed to answer any of my points or questions.

The two parties need to go, Democrats and Republicans work for the same masters and the vast majority of voters aren't smart enough to realize that.
Well if you can't beat em, join them. What percentage of this country do you think is killing it? I mean really doing well? 50%? More or less? Give me a percentage. Whatever that percentage is, I'm in that percentage. So I really have no reason to side with Democrats anymore. I'm rich, white, male, no kids, already went to school, save enough so I will retire at 65, straight, like guns. And despite all these things I still can't get myself to side with Republicans or fall for Trump's bullshit.

I know the Democrats are not perfect but what I do know is they are the best party for working class people. I'm slowly moving over into the investor class. As I go I'm not getting more conservative. The GOP still looks horrible to me even if it means less taxes for me.

Yes the insurance companies managed to get a hold of about 7 blue dog democrats and they voted against single payer universal healthcare. Oh well. We tried. So Obama passed what he could because yes, the entire system is so corrupt and yes the rich own both parties. The question is do you like the rich having this much power? Because if you ask Republicans they should. Why? Because the rich have completely taken over that party. That party is of for and by the rich. But yes, lobbyists do pay off Democrats too and they can block almost anything We the People want.

But if you aren't killing it in America, I think you are a dummy for voting GOP. Instead of voting for the labor party you vote for the party that is against labor.

As long as I get my social security and medicare in 15 years fuck it. And as long as they don't cut my social security 20% because of the debt fuck it. Double that bitch for all I care. I won't ever have grandkids. I'll be passing off the debt to YOUR grandkids. LOL. And my two nephews have had every advantage. Best private schools and college will be fully paid for. They'll be fine too. Screw the rest of you idiots. Do you want to know why America is fucked? 2010 is a perfect example. Obama won in 2008. Republicans acted like bitches for 2 years. In 2010 Republicans took back control of the House and Senate. America, you get what you deserve.

The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
So in the last 33 years, the Democrats have been powerless to change anything even though the Presidency was held by Democrats in the majority of those years? Even though the Democrats have had the Senate majority in 19 of the 33 years? Even though they held the House for 16 of those years?

Man, Reagan was the smartest most powerful human ever! No one can stop him decades after he was in power and has long passed. You would that there would be some Democrats that were intelligent and powerful enough to change the laws, but apparently even with a huge majority in the House that could override any veto while he was in office weren't intelligent enough or powerful enough to stop him! Interesting and really bizarre take.

I don't think the Democrats are blameless nor are they going to try to stop the exchange in wealth. Obama was the President during the greatest exchange in wealth in the history of the United States, and he had the Senate majority for all eight of those years and the House for four years. Your excuses are just plain dumb.

The rich called FDR a traitor to his class. Anytime Democrats try to do something the rich stop them. Just look at healthcare reform. It was a joke because we had to compromise with the corporations. They got a seat at the table.

And any gains the middle class has made over the years are because of Democratic policies like affordable college, social security, unions, labor laws, medicare,

And it all started on Reagan's watch. He started attacking unions. He started turning a blind eye to illegal employers. He invented NAFTA. And He gave tax breaks to the rich. You guys love him but he was really a horrible person politically. He was a conservative.
Reagan was a greedy pig and so was everyone in Congress, Rs and Ds alike.

The media, by far.

More BS. The corporations and insurance companies got a seat at the healthcare table because the Democrats allowed them a seat, no other reason. These are the same Democrats that took money from the corporations and insurance companies that helped them get elected. So, that again is on Democrats.

Affordable college? Where? $100,000.00 is affordable? LOL! Spare me the stupidity.

The rest are crumbs to appease the masses and they work well, just look at your case. Throw out crumbs and the party continues to make the rich richer, at least the GOP is honest in that regard, very little else though. Reagan also sewed up tax loopholes and lowered taxes for the working class. NAFTA was signed into law by a Democrat and it was a bad idea and I wish it had never passed. Obama gave us the largest divide between the have and have nots and you failed to answer any of my points or questions.

The two parties need to go, Democrats and Republicans work for the same masters and the vast majority of voters aren't smart enough to realize that.
Well if you can't beat em, join them. What percentage of this country do you think is killing it? I mean really doing well? 50%? More or less? Give me a percentage. Whatever that percentage is, I'm in that percentage. So I really have no reason to side with Democrats anymore. I'm rich, white, male, no kids, already went to school, save enough so I will retire at 65, straight, like guns. And despite all these things I still can't get myself to side with Republicans or fall for Trump's bullshit.

I know the Democrats are not perfect but what I do know is they are the best party for working class people. I'm slowly moving over into the investor class. As I go I'm not getting more conservative. The GOP still looks horrible to me even if it means less taxes for me.

Yes the insurance companies managed to get a hold of about 7 blue dog democrats and they voted against single payer universal healthcare. Oh well. We tried. So Obama passed what he could because yes, the entire system is so corrupt and yes the rich own both parties. The question is do you like the rich having this much power? Because if you ask Republicans they should. Why? Because the rich have completely taken over that party. That party is of for and by the rich. But yes, lobbyists do pay off Democrats too and they can block almost anything We the People want.

But if you aren't killing it in America, I think you are a dummy for voting GOP. Instead of voting for the labor party you vote for the party that is against labor.
Never proved that the Democrats are for labor, you just make silly claims then excuse the Dems. You can vote for whever and justify it however but just quit openly lying.

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Most Nazis feel the same way.

I believe the Nazis also attacked the free media just like trump attacked them.

Free is good; lying is not good.

Yes Fox News lies or tells half truths all the time

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

You have discussions? Where? When?

Want to compare threads started, troll?

I just looked at your most recent history. Two posts back to back you said to someone else

"yes they are" and "no they aren't"

That's it? You call that having a discussion? ...

And you think that just repeating your mindless atheism for a hundred pages at a time is?

The biggest threat to America

I agree. Rachel Maddow is definitely in the top 20 greatest threats to Americans

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Most Nazis feel the same way.

I believe the Nazis also attacked the free media just like trump attacked them.

Free is good; lying is not good.

Yes Fox News lies or tells half truths all the time

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

You have discussions? Where? When?

Want to compare threads started, troll?

I just looked at your most recent history. Two posts back to back you said to someone else

"yes they are" and "no they aren't"

That's it? You call that having a discussion? ...

And you think that just repeating your mindless atheism for a hundred pages at a time is?

The biggest threat to America

I agree. Rachel Maddow is definitely in the top 20 greatest threats to Americans

rachel.jpg

The media, by far.

"against labor"

The most devastating policy to "labor", i.e., wage earners, has been the millions of cheaper humans we've allowed the special interests to import
  1. big business Republicans because it drives down wages
  2. all Democrats because it increases their base
  3. immigration lawyers -- bottom of the barrel in an industry with a very low bottom, import customers by selling the desirability of the US as a place to live, and destroying it at the same time
  4. Jews--the primary force behind the 1965 act that changed the country, lied and said it wouldn't, disempowering the majority means defeating the majority allows the Jewish grip to tighten

The media, by far.

Never proved that the Democrats are for labor, you just make silly claims then excuse the Dems. You can vote for whever and justify it however but just quit openly lying.
We are the party that the union endorses. But like you too many stupid union people vote Republican and we've seen since Reagan that the percentage of American workers that are in unions has dropped from 35% to about 10%. No shit the American worker isn't doing as good as it once was. Teachers, factory workers, etc. Blue collar.

But hey fuck it. If they want to vote GOP no sweat off my balls. I'm rich.

The media, by far.

"against labor"

The most devastating policy to "labor", i.e., wage earners, has been the millions of cheaper humans we've allowed the special interests to import
  1. big business Republicans because it drives down wages
  2. all Democrats because it increases their base
  3. immigration lawyers -- bottom of the barrel in an industry with a very low bottom, import customers by selling the desirability of the US as a place to live, and destroying it at the same time
  4. Jews--the primary force behind the 1965 act that changed the country, lied and said it wouldn't, disempowering the majority means defeating the majority allows the Jewish grip to tighten
Explain number 4

The media, by far.

We are the party that the union endorses. But like you too many stupid union people vote Republican and we've seen since Reagan that the percentage of American workers that are in unions has dropped from 35% to about 10%. No shit the American worker isn't doing as good as it once was. Teachers, factory workers, etc. Blue collar.

I haven't vote Republican in a long long time, they are just as bad as Democrats. They just don't lie about being for the working class.

Little fish thinks he’s rich.... :lmao:
Are young teachers today being paid as handsomely as you?

All those good paying union jobs that left on Bush's watch. Did they ever come back paying as well as they did when they left? No?

Then I'm right.

And I am rich. I think a single person in one home making over $80,000 is considered rich and I made $100K last year. You have no clue how rich I am. Every week more than I need comes in and I have maxed out my 401K plus I save another $20,000 every year above and beyond my maxed out 401K.

If this aint rich what is? What do you consider rich?

Yes if I had 1 kid suddenly I would only be middle class especially if the woman I knocked up didn't work. Then I'd be struggling middle class just like you. But I'm not. My home is paid off and I make $100,000 a year. I'm able to stockpile money easily. Can you? You'll never know what it's like.

But then you'll get a pension. I can tell you all the retired teachers on pensions are pretty broke. None of them can go travel or buy things. But then again no one goes into teaching expecting to make money right? You do it for atruistic reasons. LOL. Stupid fish.

The media, by far.

I haven't vote Republican in a long long time, they are just as bad as Democrats. They just don't lie about being for the working class.
Fair enough

Little fish thinks he’s rich.... :lmao:
According to respondents of a 2019 Modern Wealth Survey from Charles Schwab, once you have $2.3 million in personal net worth, you can call yourself wealthy.

Based on this I'm not rich

I'm sorry I shouldn't have said rich. I'm not rich I'm upper class

For its purposes, the Pew Research Center considers a household to be upper class if its income is double the U.S. median household income. This means that, on average, a single person living alone needs to make just $78,281 to be considered upper class.

And I made $100,000 last year not even including my little side business which has all but dried up. But at least instead of my buying $200 in weed every 2 weeks I smoke for free. So it may not be contributing to my savings at least I'm not touching my money to buy weed like most of you suckers.

Forum List

Back