The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

• I'm Caucasian; Russia

• I'm Caucasian; Israel

• I'm Caucasian; China

• I'm Caucasian; media

• I'm Black; Russia

• I'm Black; Israel

• I'm Black; China

• I'm Black; media

• I'm Jewish; Russia

• I'm Jewish; Israel

• I'm Jewish; China

• I'm Jewish; media

• Other: Russia

• Other: Israel

• Other; China

• Other; media

Results are only viewable after voting.
As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Most Nazis feel the same way.

I believe the Nazis also attacked the free media just like trump attacked them.

Free is good; lying is not good.

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Yes Fox News lies or tells half truths all the time

I suggest:

Do you feel the same about CNN and MSNBC?

I suggest:

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

I suggest:

Most Americans agree with me. So do Canadians, brits, Australians.

I doubt hitler worried about unions and worker rights.

You my little friend don’t realize the importance of a free media. It exposes corruption. No shit trump didn’t like it. He was the most corrupt.

Hitler loved Germans and Austrians.

I suggest:

Is a hypocrite of that level even capable of it?

I suggest:

Is a hypocrite of that level even capable of it?

No.
I have wasted many a post on SB.

I suggest:

Not really because they aren't lying. They are just looking at it from a moderate or liberal perspective. They aren't lying like Fox.

You my little friend don’t realize the importance of a free media. ....
You're too stupid to know how long it's been since we've had anything like that.
Actually I do know when the media was taken over. It was the 1996 Telecommunications Act. Yet another time when Clinton screwed us liberals and went along with Republicans. Remember the other time? When he signed NAFTA. Republicans got him to sign it and he really let us liberals down.

This allowed big mega corporations to buy up all the media. Now something like 7 mega corporations own 99% of the media.

I want the media to continue going after Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden. If not the media who? Stupid fucker.

I suggest:

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

You have discussions? Where? When?

I suggest:

Want to compare threads started, troll?

I suggest:

Your threads all die after 1 page.

I suggest:

Want to compare dick sizes?

I suggest:

another liar 3.jpg

Who thinks what?

100 Experts Express ‘Growing Alarm’ That Republicans Are Endangering Democracy​

“Our democracy is fundamentally at stake. History will judge what we do at this moment.”

“We, the undersigned, are scholars of democracy who have watched the recent deterioration of U.S. elections and liberal democracy with growing alarm,” said a statement released Tuesday by the New America think tank. “Specifically, we have watched with deep concern as Republican-led state legislatures across the country have in recent months proposed or implemented what we consider radical changes to core electoral procedures in response to unproven and intentionally destructive allegations of a stolen election.”

The statement was signed by more than 100 academics with expertise in politics, government, international affairs, public policy and other areas.

In the wake of former President Donald Trump’s election loss and subsequent lies about the integrity of the voting process, Republican state lawmakers across the country have introduced legislation that would make it harder for people to vote, citing concerns about election security. At least 14 states have enacted 22 laws this year that do so, according to the Brennan Center for Justice.
The scholars said arguments made by GOP-controlled state legislatures to curtail voting methods predominantly useful to Democratic-leaning constituencies were reminiscent of those used across the Jim Crow South as reasons for restricting the Black vote.

“In future elections, these laws politicizing the administration and certification of elections could enable some state legislatures or partisan election officials to do what they failed to do in 2020: reverse the outcome of a free and fair election,” they warned.

“And when they lose elections, political parties and their candidates and supporters must be willing to accept defeat and acknowledge the legitimacy of the outcome.”

They said the refusal of prominent Republicans to do so, and the adoption of anti-democratic laws, violate these principles. They also criticized Republican leaders for their failure to repudiate Trump’s anti-democratic crusade, which led to the deadly riot at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.
The statement issued a call to action, urging national lawmakers to “do whatever is necessary — including suspending the filibuster — in order to pass national voting and election administration standards that both guarantee the vote to all Americans equally, and prevent state legislatures from manipulating the rules in order to manufacture the result they want.” The standards refer to the For the People Act, a voting rights measure that has passed the House and is before the Senate.
The statement concluded: “Our democracy is fundamentally at stake. History will judge what we do at this moment.”

I suggest:

View attachment 496452

Conservative Columnist Warns Of GOP Plot To Steal 2024 Election​

Republicans have spent nearly seven months making bogus charges of fraud in the 2020 election under the banner of ‘stop the steal,’” Boot wrote Tuesday. “Now they have segued into a ‘start the steal’ offensive to ensure that they will win the 2022 and 2024 elections — even if most voters once again support the Democratic Party.”

“The best way to protect our electoral system is to pass the For the People Act, which would curb partisan gerrymandering and protect voting rights” he concluded. “Senate Democrats have to choose between saving the filibuster and saving democracy. They can’t do both.”

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...​

an underdeveloped capacity for penetrating thought.

Forum List

Back