The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

• I'm Caucasian; Russia

• I'm Caucasian; Israel

• I'm Caucasian; China

• I'm Caucasian; media

• I'm Black; Russia

• I'm Black; Israel

• I'm Black; China

• I'm Black; media

• I'm Jewish; Russia

• I'm Jewish; Israel

• I'm Jewish; China

• I'm Jewish; media

• Other: Russia

• Other: Israel

• Other; China

• Other; media

Results are only viewable after voting.
As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Most Nazis feel the same way.

I believe the Nazis also attacked the free media just like trump attacked them.

Free is good; lying is not good.

Yes Fox News lies or tells half truths all the time

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

You have discussions? Where? When?

Want to compare threads started, troll?

Want to compare dick sizes?

No means no, closet case.

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

As a shameless bullshitter who can never hold a discussion without making shit up, you must be a regular viewer.

Your threads all die after 1 page.

You’ve been outed AGAIN, troll.

I suggest:

Your threads all die after 1 page.

You’ve been outed AGAIN, troll.

So what? Are you against gays?

I suggest:

I just looked at your most recent history. Two posts back to back you said to someone else

"yes they are" and "no they aren't"

That's it? You call that having a discussion? What a mental midget.

I suggest:

I just looked at your most recent history. Two posts back to back you said to someone else

That's it? You call that having a discussion? ...

And you think that just repeating your mindless atheism for a hundred pages at a time is?

I suggest:

And you think that just repeating your mindless atheism for a hundred pages at a time is?

You know you're odd. I'm not the first one to tell you. And I'm looking at all your last most recent post. You should be embarrassed. You aren't discussing anything with anyone. You're just going around acting like a kunt.

I suggest:

Do you feel the same about CNN and MSNBC?

Is a hypocrite of that level even capable of it?

Go back and read all your posts today. What grade would you give yourself? I'd give you a D. I would not fail you because you at least showed up and participated. So I would pass you to the next grade but only barely. Exactly how you pass your inner city kids.

I suggest:

Yes if I'm explaining myself. Look at all your troll posts today. Not one time are you having a discussion with anyone or contributing to the topic. You're the lowest form of life just ask anybody.

Sure.

Back on subject. The biggest threat to our democracy?

The 139 Republicans Who Lied, Fueled An Insurrection And Then Voted To Cover It Up​

Don’t forget the names of these GOP lawmakers who chose Donald Trump over American democracy. Twice.

another liar 4.jpg

I suggest:

The biggest threat to America

The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
So in the last 33 years, the Democrats have been powerless to change anything even though the Presidency was held by Democrats in the majority of those years? Even though the Democrats have had the Senate majority in 19 of the 33 years? Even though they held the House for 16 of those years?

Man, Reagan was the smartest most powerful human ever! No one can stop him decades after he was in power and has long passed. You would that there would be some Democrats that were intelligent and powerful enough to change the laws, but apparently even with a huge majority in the House that could override any veto while he was in office weren't intelligent enough or powerful enough to stop him! Interesting and really bizarre take.

I don't think the Democrats are blameless nor are they going to try to stop the exchange in wealth. Obama was the President during the greatest exchange in wealth in the history of the United States, and he had the Senate majority for all eight of those years and the House for four years. Your excuses are just plain dumb.

The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
So in the last 33 years, the Democrats have been powerless to change anything even though the Presidency was held by Democrats in the majority of those years? Even though the Democrats have had the Senate majority in 19 of the 33 years? Even though they held the House for 16 of those years?

Man, Reagan was the smartest most powerful human ever! No one can stop him decades after he was in power and has long passed. You would that there would be some Democrats that were intelligent and powerful enough to change the laws, but apparently even with a huge majority in the House that could override any veto while he was in office weren't intelligent enough or powerful enough to stop him! Interesting and really bizarre take.

I don't think the Democrats are blameless nor are they going to try to stop the exchange in wealth. Obama was the President during the greatest exchange in wealth in the history of the United States, and he had the Senate majority for all eight of those years and the House for four years. Your excuses are just plain dumb.

The rich called FDR a traitor to his class. Anytime Democrats try to do something the rich stop them. Just look at healthcare reform. It was a joke because we had to compromise with the corporations. They got a seat at the table.

And any gains the middle class has made over the years are because of Democratic policies like affordable college, social security, unions, labor laws, medicare,

It's hard to make change when the corporations own both parties.

And it all started on Reagan's watch. He started attacking unions. He started turning a blind eye to illegal employers. He invented NAFTA. And He gave tax breaks to the rich. You guys love him but he was really a horrible person politically. He was a conservative.

The media, by far.

The rich called FDR a traitor to his class. Anytime Democrats try to do something the rich stop them. Just look at healthcare reform. It was a joke because we had to compromise with the corporations. They got a seat at the table.

And any gains the middle class has made over the years are because of Democratic policies like affordable college, social security, unions, labor laws, medicare,

It's hard to make change when the corporations own both parties.

And it all started on Reagan's watch. He started attacking unions. He started turning a blind eye to illegal employers. He invented NAFTA. And He gave tax breaks to the rich. You guys love him but he was really a horrible person politically. He was a conservative.
More BS. The corporations and insurance companies got a seat at the healthcare table because the Democrats allowed them a seat, no other reason. These are the same Democrats that took money from the corporations and insurance companies that helped them get elected. So, that again is on Democrats.

Affordable college? Where? $100,000.00 is affordable? LOL! Spare me the stupidity.

The rest are crumbs to appease the masses and they work well, just look at your case. Throw out crumbs and the party continues to make the rich richer, at least the GOP is honest in that regard, very little else though. Reagan also sewed up tax loopholes and lowered taxes for the working class. NAFTA was signed into law by a Democrat and it was a bad idea and I wish it had never passed. Obama gave us the largest divide between the have and have nots and you failed to answer any of my points or questions.

The two parties need to go, Democrats and Republicans work for the same masters and the vast majority of voters aren't smart enough to realize that.

Forum List

Back