The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

The greatest threat to the well-being of the average American comes from...

• I'm Caucasian; Russia

• I'm Caucasian; Israel

• I'm Caucasian; China

• I'm Caucasian; media

• I'm Black; Russia

• I'm Black; Israel

• I'm Black; China

• I'm Black; media

• I'm Jewish; Russia

• I'm Jewish; Israel

• I'm Jewish; China

• I'm Jewish; media

• Other: Russia

• Other: Israel

• Other; China

• Other; media

Results are only viewable after voting.
The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.

The rich got richer under obummer in 8 years, than they managed in the previous 25 years.
I didn't see your chart to prove your opinion...But, isn't that what wealthy people do, manage to become wealthier while going to church listening to their minister tell them that Jesus told a wealthy man he would have to give up his wealth to the poor to be able to follow him, and the wealthy laugh to themselves...
My brother god bless him might actually give 10% of his pay to the church. I hope not but he might. I know he gives that church a lot. And the priest lives on my lake.

Yet the church always needs more money. They get a lot, don't pay taxes and yet still always struggling. And it's not because they give all the money away to the needy. Hardly.

The media, by far.
Republican policies are what is ruining America for the poor and middle class. Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage. Breaking unions so labor has no power anymore.

Since Reagan the rich have gotten richer and richer. So really to Republicans the last 40 years have been all according to plan.
View attachment 496225
I'm not lying and you know I'm not wrong. The only argument you have is to say that the reason the poor and middle class are struggling is because of Democrats. You can't say the rich haven't gotten richer since Reagan and you can't say the American middle class is doing as well today as it was before Reagan started the Republican plan to rob from the middle class and give to the rich through

Taxation
Illegal employers
Breaking Unions

Forget about the Trump tax cuts. Forget about the Bush tax cuts

Stop lying chinaman.

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

The media, by far.

If you take a look at our economy, the Republican states that opened up their economies, defying the leftist mandates of closure due to the pandemic, their economies are churning along quite well, whereas blue run states like Michigan are suffering economically, because of the closures.

The media, by far.

If you take a look at our economy, the Republican states that opened up their economies, defying the leftist mandates of closure due to the pandemic, their economies are churning along quite well, whereas blue run states like Michigan are suffering economically, because of the closures.
Careful, he'll post a chart "proving" you wrong!

The media, by far.

Careful, he'll post a chart "proving" you wrong!
It'll be a chart that he drafted.

The media, by far.

Send all their jobs overseas. Illegal employers hiring illegals instead of Americans to do jobs Americans will do but only for a fair wage.

You left out the Ds.

Send all their jobs overseas.
goebbels.png

Who thinks what?

Other - Media

I tend to get in trouble if I pick Native American when asked ...
Although I am not Native of any other country or region.

A lot of people like to tell me I am Caucasian ...
But that doesn't address the Creole or Native American in my ancestry.

Anyway ... It's still the media no matter how you slice it.

As far as the media I have a bad habit of not paying attention to them because they bored the hell out of me in the 1960-70's...After that I was too buzy being an adult..

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

The media, by far.

The rich got richer under obummer in 8 years, than they managed in the previous 25 years.
Yea and they got even richer under trump. Remember his tax breaks to them? He doubled the number of companies who now pay zero taxes. You complained because Obama let ge pay no taxes. Trump doubled the number of companies who now pay no taxes.

So don’t cry about Obama. It wouldn’t be sincere. America is and has always been great for us rich people. After the bush great recession we bought your foreclosed houses cheap

The media, by far.

I didn't see your chart to prove your opinion...But, isn't that what wealthy people do, manage to become wealthier while going to church listening to their minister tell them that Jesus told a wealthy man he would have to give up his wealth to the poor to be able to follow him, and the wealthy laugh to themselves...
Its so obvious that this is something that was man made religion designed to sucker people out of their money. A con.

Our Greek orthodox Church and most Christian churches I believe suggest you give the church 10%. Even that’s too much.

But this bit about a wealthy man is designed to get people to remember the church in their wills.

I suggest:

We all know there’s problems with the media, unions and public schools but I’m not against any of them.

Most Nazis feel the same way.

I suggest:

I believe the Nazis also attacked the free media just like trump attacked them.

I suggest:

Most Americans agree with me. So do Canadians, brits, Australians.

I doubt hitler worried about unions and worker rights.

You my little friend don’t realize the importance of a free media. It exposes corruption. No shit trump didn’t like it. He was the most corrupt.

Forum List

Back