Democrats are placing all bets on black voters this Nov. Bad move!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The one constant in garnering the Republican votes is the use of brown fear and folks, its working. Swing voters are hedging toward the GOP ticket, the polls in key states are tightening and white america is getting nervous and rightly so. The demands the protest movement has ignited is causing white anxiety and white fear. The DNC platform is gearing stead fast on appeasing black and minority gains, by electing Harris and focusing on issues of social injustice and fairness in sole minority communities. So this Nov. the black vote will either make or brake the DNC ticket and with black women being the backbone of all this, I just don't think its enough of us.

I have advocated from day one, that despite all the love and support given from white people, at the end of the day, everyone's interest take center stage. We now have in our mist a sitting president that is solely exclusive to white wishes and wants...no one else matters. Meanwhile, we have a nation of minorities mired in COVID-19, struggling with rampant violence in urban areas and stuck with an educational system that will decrease entry back into the job markets and labor our children with learning deficiencies.

The DNC has struggled for decades to balance the needs of black people along with reaching the left behind bunch, ie poor white folk. Harris did not move the spectrum of DNC support one bit, which is yet another signal we may be in trouble.

I don't know about you, but I fear we've perhaps bit off more than we can chew this time around, banking on addressing black issues in a time when systemic racism is winning with this white house and white people around this nation....your thoughts.

I think Democrats are looking to the suburban women’s vote to make the difference in November

Rioting and looting should really help Dems in the burbs, eh?
Yep, them black motherfuckers are so convincing right/ like trying to burn down a Ronald McDonalds. And shooting w white5 years olds brains out. I I’m fucking running to the polls to vote for that shit!

• Banned
I think Democrats are looking to the suburban women’s vote to make the difference in November
In the state upon which I reside, the violence is completely and utterly out of control. There hasn't been one single day, week and even hour, were some black person hasn't been shot and killed, not one. This issue will cripple the minds of white people who already are in fear of being marginalized someday. I hate to say this, but I just don't see them rallying for Biden given the current climate this nation is in.

• Banned

Yep, them black motherfuckers are so convincing right/ like trying to burn down a Ronald McDonalds. And shooting w white5 years olds brains out. I I’m fucking running to the polls to vote for that shit!
I am constantly being sanctioned by the mods here for responding to you and people like you with these off the wall attacks, so as a new take on addressing shit for real for real, I am not going to put you on ignore but I will going forth completely ignore you, so post all you want, but this will be the last time I address you....have a fucked up day, dear

The one constant in garnering the Republican votes is the use of brown fear and folks, its working. Swing voters are hedging toward the GOP ticket, the polls in key states are tightening and white america is getting nervous and rightly so. The demands the protest movement has ignited is causing white anxiety and white fear. The DNC platform is gearing stead fast on appeasing black and minority gains, by electing Harris and focusing on issues of social injustice and fairness in sole minority communities. So this Nov. the black vote will either make or brake the DNC ticket and with black women being the backbone of all this, I just don't think its enough of us.

I have advocated from day one, that despite all the love and support given from white people, at the end of the day, everyone's interest take center stage. We now have in our mist a sitting president that is solely exclusive to white wishes and wants...no one else matters. Meanwhile, we have a nation of minorities mired in COVID-19, struggling with rampant violence in urban areas and stuck with an educational system that will decrease entry back into the job markets and labor our children with learning deficiencies.

The DNC has struggled for decades to balance the needs of black people along with reaching the left behind bunch, ie poor white folk. Harris did not move the spectrum of DNC support one bit, which is yet another signal we may be in trouble.

I don't know about you, but I fear we've perhaps bit off more than we can chew this time around, banking on addressing black issues in a time when systemic racism is winning with this white house and white people around this nation....your thoughts.
More like Democrats are placing all bets on people who are fed up with this clown show of an administration.

I am constantly being sanctioned by the mods here for responding to you and people like you with these off the wall attacks, so as a new take on addressing shit for real for real, I am not going to put you on ignore but I will going forth completely ignore you, so post all you want, but this will be the last time I address you....have a fucked up day, dear
Breaks your heart not to screamwhite mother fucker. We got it!

Very few cities and no suburbs have rioting. By November, protests will be a distant memory. COVID will not

Very few cities and no suburbs have rioting.

Do you think press coverage of rioting will help or harm Dems? Why?

By November, protests will be a distant memory.

The twats in Seattle will suddenly stop? Do they know that?

Very few cities and no suburbs have rioting. By November, protests will be a distant memory. COVID will not

Old news except on RW media

By November nobody will care. Nobody died in the demonstrations. 200,000 will have died from TRUMPvirus

Old news except on RW media

By November nobody will care. Nobody died in the demonstrations. 200,000 will have died from TRUMPvirus

Old news?

Friday night.

As far as I can tell the Democratic strategy is as follows:

1. Defund the police
2. Allow rioting and looting
3. Take our guns away (see points 1 & 2)
4. Raise taxes
5. Tear down Trump’s wall and allow open borders
6. Force everyone to wear a mask indoors and outdoors
7. Hide Joe in the basement
8. Cheat with mail in voting
9. Let the MSM lie
10. Pretend to care about blacks

1. Defund the police
4. Raise taxes
9. Let the MSM lie

Dem Strategy.

1. Provide sensible response to COVID
2. Ensure Healthcare is available to all Americans
3. Allow the economy to recover by containing COVID not by forcing openings during plaque
4 Save the Postal Service
5. Raise minimum wage
6. Protect the environment.
7. Guarantee low cost education
8. Repeal tax cuts on corporations and the wealthy
9. DACA
10. Restore our global reputation

1. Defund the police
4. Raise taxes
9. Let the MSM lie

Dem Strategy.

3. Allow the economy to recover by containing COVID not by forcing openings during plaque
5. Raise minimum wage
9. DACA

1. Defund the police
4. Raise taxes
9. Let the MSM lie

Dem Strategy.

5. Raise minimum wage
9. DACA
You seem to have left out ceasing to loot and burn our cities, along with doing away with the police where they can up the murder rate...

Does that mean that the illegal activity will continue (or possibly INCREASE) if the Democrats win????

What Trump policies are racist?
Be specific...

1. Defund the police
4. Raise taxes
9. Let the MSM lie

Dem Strategy.

5. Raise minimum wage
9. DACA
4 & 8.
All the others are Liberal bullshit.

Forum List

Back