🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats are smiling’:Trump launches Twitter attacks on Republicans

art of the deal guy lost again ....guess it really was ghost written

How do you figure that? He is still in office and still wants to get rid of obamacare....Congress couldn't get it done, he was ready to sign the bill......now he goes and gets it done his way.......you guys keep thinking he is finished....and then he gets elected, his taxes come out and it turns out obama was spying on him....

Keep it up though...we need to keep beating you....

kyzr, Trump is smart enough to know he does not want to be blamed for throwing millions and millions off of insurance coverage.

No one is thrown off. Everyone can purchase healthcare insurance. Obama threw millions off when employers cancelled their healthcare plans and on to ACA. The ACA forces families to pay for (premiums + deductibles) that are outrageous. We need plans that are affordable for those actually paying for it. The freeloaders can buy what they can afford.

Talking to a left winger..or as I am now calling them The Walking Democrats.....about this is futile....they lie, distort and will pretend that the truth is false and that facts don't exist...and that reality is unreal....

How do you figure that? He is still in office and still wants to get rid of obamacare....Congress couldn't get it done, he was ready to sign the bill......now he goes and gets it done his way.......you guys keep thinking he is finished....and then he gets elected, his taxes come out and it turns out obama was spying on him....

obama spying on him?? How can I debate someone who believes that? And his taxes?? The one cherry picked year he released?

I really wouldn't celebrate the recent Obamacare R & R failure by the GOP. Obamacare can still be repealed by defunding. Its hanging by a thread and I'm sure Trump is deciding how to carve it up like a Thanksgiving turkey
goes back to the saying repubs hate gov't and will do all in their power to make it fail
Supporting limited government isn't the same as "hating government".

True, but allowing the special interests/power elite to govern is the same as hating those who are governed.
No, not really. But at least you recognized that special interests are still running Washington. What I don't understand is why you cheer this. Trump is trying to put a stop to it and all you do is talk shit about him.
The reason I supported him was because I knew he had the energy to never quit. I also knew that every other Republican was part of the same establishment that is screwing us in the ass. No more cash is going to terrorists now and no more money is going toward protestors, but none of the important issues are being addressed because there are too few people in charge that aren't part of the conspiracy to rip us off. Too many people have either been bribed or are being threatened into silence. Obama spied on everyone and he has a database of information on everyone. If they don't want their private lives splashed all over the headlines, they have to play ball

PS (Paranoid Schitzophrenia) ^^^

Trump is a classic Narcissist, Demagogue and Charlatan, not in any specific order; he is unfit to be POTUS, for he only represents himself, is pathologically mendacious as well as hypocritical.
Regardless, he's the only one in Washington trying to make life better for you.
So he must be crazy.
You have to question someone's sanity to want to fight these cretins in Washington I suppose.
He doesn't need this. Scumbags like Obama needed to be president to become a millionaire. Trump was already rich.

obama spying on him?? How can I debate someone who believes that? And his taxes?? The one cherry picked year he released?
How can anyone take someone seriously who doesn't think it happened....

I bet you believe the media isn't biased too.

believe they call it like they see it

"The Swamp" that needs to be drained consist of more than just the filthy Democrats. In that swamp are also the cowardly RINOs that usually wind up giving the filthy Democrats what they want.

believe they call it like they see it
Obviously you're crazy then.
Do you actually believe that Trump's presidency has officially ended.....because that's what they said Friday?

I would love to see Trump follow through on his suggestion yesterday about working with Pelosi and Schumer on a bi-partisan healthcare bill,

if only to see the ever obedient Trump cult members have to support him.

I would love to see Trump follow through on his suggestion yesterday about working with Pelosi and Schumer on a bi-partisan healthcare bill,

It's hard to give anyone a hand when they constantly are slapping you in the face in public.

No one is excluded from buying insurance on the open market. If the freeloaders are thrown off fine, my bitch are the millions actually paying (premiums + deductible) that are too high to actually use. IMHO the deductibles should be zero and everyone gets a healthcare credit for what they pay.
The real freeloaders are those that claim they want the freedom not to buy insurance, knowing full well that, if something catastrophic happens, an emergency room has to take them in. I'll buy the Freedom Caucus' plans when it includes the provision that someone in a car wreck will be left on the side of the road, if they don't have sufficient insurance.

pelosi and schumer will never support anything trump does even if he were giving every American a billion dollars because they are shit. As for you liberals even making the statement that there was ever a healthcare bill, We all know that is WRONG. There was a HOUSE draft, there was no bill. So you need to post the FACTS. since it was never brought to a vote it was A DRAFT, so Trump can bitch as much as he wants, and you can lie to yourselves all you want, Trump has NO CULPABILITY in the action as he can't write legislation, all he can do is suggest it, and sign a completed bill that is laid before him. I fact he is DRAINING the SWAMP as he promised to. all he has to do before midterms is do as his scum predecessor did and use the same government loopholes to campaign and finance the people who will do what he wants, and get WE THE PEOPLE to fire the ones who are opposing his agenda for him. I see billions of dollars worth of ads and a flood of bad things out about the dimshits, and the press collusion against the will of WE THE PEOPLE"S safety and financial security All kinds of WikiLeaks that have yet to be released. and a supermajority for REPUBLICANS in both houses rewriting of some Constitutional clauses to remove the idea of worldwide protection, and a popular 1 state 2 votes electoral college. That will be President of all states, House by population, Senate by state district. As it was written.

Speaking of "loving things" I would love to see Crooked Hillary serving time in prison for the corruption and security violations and for Obama to be convicted of abuse of power and lying.

However:

Trump failed.

Ryan failed.

The American people won.

Flash and 12icer will oppose any good thing the Dems or Obama want.

It's hard to give anyone a hand when they constantly are slapping you in the face in public.
But despite Trump's constant name calling and all around unpleasant and unprofessional behavior, Democrats would no doubt work with him for the better of the country. That's the difference between Democrats and Republicans

Forum List

Back