Democrats are smoking the GOP at the Congresional CHARITY game.

We're down 7-2 lol

Apparently the Dems have won 39 of these as have the GOP so tonight will be a tie breaker I guess.

Only channel I could find it on is fox news and sadly they're talking over it. If anyone has an internet or YouTube link that would be great.

It's good to see them all acting like civilized humans for a change.
It's easy to win when the other team shoots your best players.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Last edited:
We're down 7-2 lol

Apparently the Dems have won 39 of these as have the GOP so tonight will be a tie breaker I guess.

Only channel I could find it on is fox news and sadly they're talking over it. If anyone has an internet or YouTube link that would be great.

Well...what do you expect...they tried to murder the Republican players....that would be a little intimidating....

"They"?
Still having challenges with the distinction between "singular" and "plural"?
"They:" Democrats

We're down 7-2 lol

When democrats send out assassins to take care of the opposition......

Get the fuck OVER it already. Your Composition Fallacies struck out.
That's one of your favorite fallacies, Popo.

Democrats win 11-2, and immediately announce they're sending the trophy to Steve Scalise.

United we stand. :salute:

Except for the Fingerboy set of course...

The GOP are really shitty baseball players, they should be ashamed of themselves and be mocked for it...
Just like they are with the peoples money… Not the least bit competent

The GOP are really shitty baseball players, they should be ashamed of themselves and be mocked for it...

It's all about Cedric Richmond baby. Get him to switch parties and you turn this thing around.

We're down 7-2 lol

Well...what do you expect...they tried to murder the Republican players....that would be a little intimidating....

"They"?
Still having challenges with the distinction between "singular" and "plural"?
"They:" Democrats

Fun Math Quiz

Here's a list of people. Tell me how many people are on this list.

1. James Hodgkinson
(End of list)

Take your time. Phone a friend if your brain hurts.

Fun fact: you know all those names on that list above? There's no evidence he had a political party anyway. Wipe your shoes.

Fun fact two: before last year's Republican win the Dems had won seven straight.

Last edited:
The Repubs need a ringer...

How about Cameltoe Christie?

rs_634x1024-150604130835-634.Chris-Christie-Wardrobe-Malfunction-Baseball-NYC.ms.060415.jpg
I thought fat shaming was a big no no with the left wing SJW's?

Democrats win 11-2, and immediately announce they're sending the trophy to Steve Scalise.

Yeah, that will make him feel better about being gunned down by a Democrat.

It's a totally meaningless gesture offered up by a pack of pole cats.

Last edited:

Yeah, that will make him feel better about being gunned down by a Democrat.

It's a totally meaningless gesture offered up by a pack of pole cats.

He wasn't "gunned down by a Democrat", Fingerboi. He was gunned down by a partisan hack who was self-imprisoned in Composition Fallacies because he was too stupid to think any smarter.

You know --- like you.

They raised over a million dollars for charity.

Forum List

Back