Democrats are threatening family of slain couple that met Trump

Dayton-ElPaso.jpg

Of course not.

Votes equal more money in the pockets. The more votes they can get, the longer they will be in Congress. And get themselves a pay raise.

Report: Family Of Slain Couple In El Paso Met With Trump. Now They Say They’re Getting Death Threats.

Democrats can’t you let the families mourn? You already politicized their deaths, now you want to hurt family members.. sick
Democrats are facist. They will attack anyone they feel hurts their political narratives.

I see more drama queen bullshit like this on this site than even Facebook. Either prove your statement with stats and hard data or go to Facebook and cry baby cry.

Report: Family Of Slain Couple In El Paso Met With Trump. Now They Say They’re Getting Death Threats.

Democrats can’t you let the families mourn? You already politicized their deaths, now you want to hurt family members.. sick
EBveCb4XUAE6rQ6

Doesn’t trump look like he’s celebrating?
Have you seen obama
Visit Chicago? Smiling? Lol

What the fuck does that mean?

Did you see Obama when he went to Charleston? Newtown?
He wasn't smiling when he went to Orlando and Oregon, either.

Why do you idiots resort to Obama when you see you've hung your ass out on a line???

EBveCb4XUAE6rQ6

Doesn’t trump look like he’s celebrating?
Have you seen obama
Visit Chicago? Smiling? Lol

What the fuck does that mean?

Did you see Obama when he went to Charleston? Newtown?
He wasn't smiling when he went to Orlando and Oregon, either.

Why do you idiots resort to Obama when you see you've hung your ass out on a line???
6,000 blacks were shot under his watch in Chicago under his watch yet he goes to Chicago smiling... how come black lives aren’t equal to white ones??

Thanks Jitss617 for posting the thread. I enjoy NPR interviews and the one I read by following the link in your opening post was no exception. ( Family Of El Paso Victims Speaks Out )

It took place the day before Trump's visit and the interview with Tito Anchondo whose brother and sister-in-law were struck down in the Wal-Mart.

"Sick" indeed is a good description of those threatening this family.

You do realize that all democrats are either native American or black or white and ashamed they are white, etc., thus self identifying as a minority just like someone who is male may self identify as a female are really then female, right?

That makes you a racist.

Typical lies from those who seek to divide and sow discord among Americans.

Piss off.

Democrats are facist. They will attack anyone they feel hurts their political narratives.

I see more drama queen bullshit like this on this site than even Facebook. Either prove your statement with stats and hard data or go to Facebook and cry baby cry.
Democrats support antifa, they're all over this forum doing it.

Antifa wears mask and attacks people they disagree with... which is what real fascist do.

You try to shout me down while not saying why what I said is wrong. Look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back