Democrats attack Vance, twist his words for political gain (I know, what a SHOCK!)

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024

We are shocked, utterly shocked that the Ds would stoop so low as to distort the meaning of the words of a Republican!

Say it aint so!

What has the world come to?

deep sigh

:(

Non Democrats still want an answer about the 7/13 Tweet...

JD Vance was in on the 7/13, which is why he was parroting the "Chris Wray talking points" hours before they were released.... the next morning...

Next, someone will be parroting the late Feinstein who said to Amy Coney Barrett at her nomination hearing that

the Dogma lives loud with her

You know, this is what the country needs: DOGMA.. Beliefs that are set in stone, cannot be changed by ANYONE..

So let the dogma live in JD Vance and everyone else

Long live the dogma!

We are shocked, utterly shocked that the Ds would stoop so low as to distort the meaning of the words of a Republican!

Say it aint so!

What has the world come to?

deep sigh

:(
Dude, that comment didn't need twisting. It is (and was) what it is.

Go ahead, MAGA, double down on attacking women who do not have children.
I'm just going to double down on my Ignore List

1722103692029.jpeg

lovely cat pic, eh?

Non Democrats still want an answer about the 7/13 Tweet...

JD Vance was in on the 7/13, which is why he was parroting the "Chris Wray talking points" hours before they were released.... the next morning...
~~~~~~
Are you claiming that the attempted assassination was a conspiracy?
If there was a conspiracy, it was created by the power hungry Democrat Neo-Marxists and it failed miserably, so much so, that there was an internal coup within the party throwing Biden under the bus....

~~~~~~
Are you claiming that the attempted assassination was a conspiracy?
If there was a conspiracy, it was created by the power hungry Democrat Neo-Marxists and it failed miserably, so much so, that there was an internal coup within the party throwing Biden under the bus....
they were in the process of doing that anyway.

I guess if it is learned that he was behind the assassination attempt, that would be even more reason to ditch him.. But so far, I don't know if there is any actual evidence.. or if there is, it is covered up

Forum List

Back