Democrats being....Democrats

California democrats show that rules are for thee, not for me. Gov. Newsom attended a party at an exclusive Napa Valley restaurant on Nov. 6, state legislators are in Maui this week.

Newsom, legislators face angry backlash over French Laundry party, Hawaii trip during COVID-19 surge
118771376_10159121766094586_114331200003394071_n.jpg

California democrats show that rules are for thee, not for me. Gov. Newsom attended a party at an exclusive Napa Valley restaurant on Nov. 6, state legislators are in Maui this week.

Newsom, legislators face angry backlash over French Laundry party, Hawaii trip during COVID-19 surge
Down here in Floor E. Da, the cases have gone up, but the death rate has gone way down, because our Gov, didnt put Kung Flu infected people in with the elderly, has opened up the state, and people are happy. Happy people are healthy people, while miserable wretched slaves of the left, must listen to Gov Newbrain and stay in their pitiful homes while he can gallivant around, eating ,drinking and toasting to how stupid their slaves are....

796052632-stupid_liberals.gif

What more evidence does one need to conclude that COVID IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!???!!!!???

Covid is bullshit. Exhibit B. The defense rests, your honor.

(Exhibit A was the "mostly peaceful protests" nobody said a goddamn word about)

Well they keep electing those slackers to run the State so I have no sympathy for them.

They get what they voted for.
No they don't. They get whoever the Chinese communist running the voter harvesting decides.

Forum List

Back