Democrats blaming Trump for COVID

PROG fake-check says mixed, they're lying.

Check your balls, they're smaller

How was his political career progressed because he got it wrong?
He admitted to getting it wrong.

How can any rational person use that tragic event as a slur on him but you are a desperate Republican .
Do you Christians have any bar too low?
Is him beating trump really infecting your bodies with hate and vengeance to the point it becomes obsessive.

I took it over 3 months ago and nothing has happened.

How was his political career progressed because he got it wrong?
He admitted to getting it wrong.

How can any rational person use that tragic event as a slur on him but you are a desperate Republican .
Do you Christians have any bar too low?
Is him beating trump really infecting your bodies with hate and vengeance to the point it becomes obsessive.

You're twisted, and a coward.

You're twisted, and a coward.

If you say so. What I write will go down in history. What you write will go down the toilet.
You're a dickhead of Olympic proportions .
A classic paranoid brain dead r e Lucian.

efNxQ5x.jpg

Last edited:
If you say so. What I write will go down in history. What you write will go down the toilet.
You're a dickhead of Olympic proportions .
A classic paranoid brain dead r e Lucian.

This Colin fuck is a GREAT example how PROGS "work".

First the coward accuses me of lying because Xiden lied, selling his soul for political aspirations. The Colin asks for proof declaring it doesn't exist, yet proof provided. Just to revisit, I asked Colin if it would change his mind about Xiden, he wouldn't answer because he's a coward and there's nothing Xiden can do to change his mind about Xiden, which in other terms means Colin doesn't have any standards.

Then the dumbass coward makes excuses for Xiden's lie.

Rather than face the FACT Xiden disrespected the deaths of HIS OWN FAMILY, the Colin accuses me of doing it instead.

Then the fuck declares what he writes will go down in history, as if he's worth more than the dog shit on my shoes.

This Colin fuck is a GREAT example how PROGS "work".

First the coward accuses me of lying because Xiden lied, selling his soul for political aspirations. The Colin asks for proof declaring it doesn't exist, yet proof provided. Just to revisit, I asked Colin if it would change his mind about Xiden, he wouldn't answer because he's a coward and there's nothing Xiden can do to change his mind about Xiden, which in other terms means Colin doesn't have any standards.

Then the dumbass coward makes excuses for Xiden's lie.

Rather than face the FACT Xiden disrespected the deaths of HIS OWN FAMILY, the Colin accuses me of doing it instead.

Then the fuck declares what he writes will go down in history, as if he's worth more than the dog shit on my shoes.

If you don't have the courage to speak in reply, rather than the third person, fuck off.
All I asked for was irrefutable evidence and you cannot provide it. You are a liar of Olympic proportions.

Now out comes the usual attack on me because I asked the difficult questions and you had nothing. You're low life POS.
It's best you remain quiet if you don't want further embarrassment.

PROG fake-check says mixed, they're lying.

You use your balls for brains. The fact is that over 90% of the cases were unvaccinated. Clearly the vaccine works even if your brain doesn't.

Forum List

Back