Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias

So, faggot? Is life better off for Americans in 2024, or was it better in 1980 for them?

It was better in 1980. Your way sucks donkey balls.

That's even with waning Carter 17% inflation and all. Things were getting better with Saint Ronny.

PLUS..Carter may have sucked as a president, but he wasn't an unAmerican one.

YOU are an unAmerican shitbag. Fuck You!

kennypower-FU.gif

What do economics have to do with cultural issues, you fuckin moron?
Nothing, idiot.
You have harmed the little one you love by handing down your deplorable culture.
BTW, life is hundreds of times better today than it was in 1980. Only a jerk would argue this.

No, just an education in such things.
Something your post makes clear you don't have.
So you got lies and nothing. Fuck off, lying shitbird.

How many college credit hours have you earned? Hmm? People that have earned them know exactly how many they have.

Especially when they had to pay for them.

I KNOW you have no clue what the terms you use mean.
MAHqPqg.png

No, unlike you, my vocabulary is a large percentage greater.

Also probably my education level. How many college credit hours have you earned, boi?

And let's make the response within 2 minutes or you're Googling and bullshitting. :rolleyes-41:

And I posted that 11 minutes ago, your time is up..ONNNK!

Last edited:
MAHqPqg.png

No, unlike you, my vocabulary is a large percentage greater.

Also probably my education level. How many college credit hours have you earned, boi?

And let's make the response within 2 minutes or you're Googling and bullshitting. :rolleyes-41:

And I posted that 11 minutes ago, your time is up..ONNNK!

Google what? What my degrees are in?
The courses I have taken since retirement? (I always promised myself I would go back to school when I retired to satiate my intellectual curiosity. Just today I completed a course in The Great Pestilence, do you even know what that is?)
2 minutes? Lol
I don't live in this cesspool like you.

Google what? What my degrees are in?
The courses I have taken since retirement? (I always promised myself I would go back to school when I retired to satiate my intellectual curiosity. Just today I completed a course in The Great Pestilence, do you even know what that is?)
2 minutes? Lol
I don't live in this cesspool like you.
If you don't know how many college credit hours you've earned, you're probably lying.

Why would there be a course on only 1 Great Pestilence, tard?

Ok let's get this thread back on track. The topic is.....

Democrats Bring Bill To Prohibit Armed Citizen Militias​

As the fact sheets explain, the U.S. Constitution and state laws use the term “militia” to refer to all able-bodied residents between certain ages who may be called forth by the government when there is a specific need; but private individuals have no legal authority to activate themselves for militia duty outside the authority of the federal or state government.

I oppose a national law as the Constitution clearly gives the lions share of the Militia Authority to the various states. None of the states allow private, armed militias.

Just curious:
What do you consider "militia duty"?
For the organized militia, joining up.

For the unorganized militia (most all male citizens between 17-45), be ready for possibly getting drafted for service in WWIII.

For the unorganized militia (most all male citizens between 17-45), be ready for possibly getting drafted for service in WWIII.
I don't think you understood the question.
"...Individuals do not have the right to "to activate themselves for militia duty""
What does "to activate themselves for militia duty" mean?
In that context, what "militia duty" - actions taken by the militia under the command of the state - do private individuals have no authority to undertake themselves?

Last edited:

How much more "ready" do I need to be? If WW3 breaks out, I'm an army of one. And I'll fight for whichever side doesn't want to take away my shit, which sure as hell isn't you.

Introduced by Sen. Ed Markey (D-Mass.) and Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) on Thursday, the bill dubbed the “Preventing Private Paramilitary Activity Act” would prohibit privately organized groups from “publicly patrolling, drilling, or engaging in harmful or deadly paramilitary techniques,” “interfering with or interrupting government proceedings,” or “interfering with the exercise of someone else’s constitutional rights,” according to Mr. Markey.

Their bills defines a “private paramilitary organization” as “any group of 3 or more persons associating under a command structure for the purpose of functioning in public or training to function in public as a combat, combat support, law enforcement, or security services unit.” The bill states acting with or on behalf of such a private paramilitary organization while armed with a firearm, explosive, incendiary device, or other dangerous weapon, and engaging in patrolling, training, interfering with government or constitutional rights, or assuming the functions of law enforcement without official authority.

The bill makes exceptions for members of the National Guard and other military reserve components, state guard forces, and members of other federal or state-organized groups to train in and apply paramilitary, law enforcement, and security service activity. The bill also allows for the organization of groups formed solely to conduct military reenactments, “bona-fide veterans organization with no intent to engage” in the aforementioned prohibited activities, and students in government or state-authorized educational institutions that teach military science.

Remember that old cliche. Anytime they want to take your guns away, it's because they want to do something you would shoot them for......Only in this case, it's getting organized and trained.

Raskin again.....I don't typically root for cancer, but in his case I'll make a exception. 😐
They'll just go underground and the authorities won't know they exist until they start committing acts of terrorism or engage in some other illegal activity. It's better to have them all in the open, on the radar, than forcing them all underground, like Hamas. This Senator is a fool.

What does "to activate themselves for militia duty" mean?
"Questions, questions, questions filling the minds of the concerned young person today........."

What these guy do.

Forum List

Back