Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information. All it takes to change my mind is better, credible information that shows I was wrong. Now, just which part of Wisconsin law prevents the families of the murdered victims from suing in civil court?
Rittenhouse is the guy that would try to save you if he saw you distress. The three shot by him would rob you and worse. No nation can survive this type of thinking pushed by Progs. it si being done to get total control. And then they will take care of people like the three guys that they purport to support. Out of necessity with a strong government of tyranny.

Don't know, but trump hid from lots of law suits by claiming the president couldn't be sued.
Did your pathetic attempt at distraction work? Is everyone talking about the Bad Orange Man now? Has everybody forgotten what a piece of shit Biden is? Did you get the money transfer from your leftist handlers?

No?

Sucks to be you, don't it?

Did your pathetic attempt at distraction work? Is everyone talking about the Bad Orange Man now? Has everybody forgotten what a piece of shit Biden is? Did you get the money transfer from your leftist handlers?

No?

Sucks to be you, don't it?
WTF are you whining about this time?

Are you saying he didn't drink with the Proud boys while making WS signs (there is video) or beat up a girl (more video) and say he wished he had a gun so he could shoot protesters (still more video)?
The white supremacy sign?

You got trolled by 4-chan. What a moron.

And you can stop pretending you care about kids. You're angry a pedophile who raped 5 kids was shot.

He was filmed drinking with the Proud boys and showing White Supremacy signs.
:rolleyes: Sure he was...

BN-XH471_3jSk6_OR_20180202131059.jpg

O-Tay!

Just for that sake of arguemrnt, let's assume he is a white supremacist. How does that preclude his right to see defense? Sll the guys he shot were all white.
You're correct, all people deserve equal justice. The fact is, if Rittenhouse had been black, the percentage suggests he would be convicted.

All the shootings that he instigated.
That's funny, because the prosecution couldn't prove provocation. The jury didn't see any evidence of provocation.
And yet, you're still claiming he did.

Me thinks you didn't get the memo, but the provocation narrative didn't work.
Neither did the "active shooter" theory.
The white supremacist theory.
The "across state line" theory.
The illegal gun theory.

None of the prosecutors theories worked. And according to some leftist MSM report, 75% of the jurors thought Rittenhouse was guilty before the trial. And they still came back with a non guilty verdict on all charges.

The left ran out of theories and just can't stand it that three of their violent rioting thugs were stopped.

The photos of him with Proud Boy members, he was obviously thrilled by them / inspired by them ( if not an actual member ).

Funny, everyone who testified about those people, all agreed they didn't know each other.

BTW, how many innocent victims did the proud boys and the boogaloo's shoot that night?

This kid is ALIVE. You know who isn't? The child molester you perverts have elevated to sainthood. I'm glad Kyle killed that worthless piece of shit.

5 little boys between the ages of 9 & 11 are probably thankful too

And so are their momma's. You know that slap on the wrist prison sentence wasn't enough for them. Kyle served justice for those babies and their parents.

LMAO.. Kyle literally "triggered" the lefty thugs.

Proof means nothing to these emotetards; they operate solely from feelings so if they feel he is then He Is.
Yesterday for some very odd reason a moderator moved the following question to the nether regions but I’ll try again-
Does Biden or lib led Congress intend to try and vacate the not guilty verdict and/or drum up some federal charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back