Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly doubt it? Just read the law in Wisconsin. They don't hide it, it's public
Thanks for the information. All it takes to change my mind is better, credible information that shows I was wrong. Now, just which part of Wisconsin law prevents the families of the murdered victims from suing in civil court?

I don’t know he affiliates with but I know full well he’s piece of shit, dim-witted, douche bag.
But the media and DNC and YOUR President are calling him a white supremacist, even during the trial

Was that wrong of them?

Also, does he have a case to sue them all for defamation?

He has that 2 million + that the gun nuts donated for his bail. He's become an instant icon for the crazy vigilante bunch. His donations are still flooding in. Him getting off free for murder is an affront to decency, and him becoming rich because of it would be an abomination. The families should sue the shit out of that crazy little spoiled bastard.
If he has millions, it may not be as much as OJ had but, hey, have at it.

Sue away then!

I look forward to them doing battle in court.

You were fed a carefully-crafted version of events, designed to get you to respond with hatred and rage.

And damned if you didn't perform as expected.

Leftists are mindless sheep.
The Left are sheep?

I beg to differ.

All you have to know is, Orange man bad

Besides, January 6th.

But the media and DNC and YOUR President are calling him a white supremacist, even during the trial

Was that wrong of them?

Lol you people are such crybabies. Good god.

Thanks for the information. All it takes to change my mind is better, credible information that shows I was wrong. Now, just which part of Wisconsin law prevents the families of the murdered victims from suing in civil court?
The law that states that the person that died, had to have a case to begin with. The people that died, because Kyle was defending himself against their assaults didn't have a case...therefore their family members do not have a case.

I don't know what can be more credible then the actual law. Check on the wrongful death stat. in Wisconsin if you don't believe me

He has that 2 million + that the gun nuts donated for his bail. He's become an instant icon for the crazy vigilante bunch. His donations are still flooding in. Him getting off free for murder is an affront to decency, and him becoming rich because of it would be an abomination. The families should sue the shit out of that crazy little spoiled bastard.
Which shooting angered you more: The pedo, the serial wife beater, or the Communist?

Lol you people are such crybabies. Good god.
Publicly demonizing a teenager endangers both his life and the life of his family, in addition to being cancelled from society for the rest of his life

I suppose you support destroying the lives of minors

Was that wrong of them?

Don't know, but trump hid from lots of law suits by claiming the president couldn't be sued.

Publicly demonizing a teenager endangers both his life and the life of his family, in addition to being cancelled from society for the rest of his life

Quit pretending you give a shit about teenagers in general. This one fits your political narrative so of course you are going to pretend you care. You people are so predictable.

Don't know, but trump hid from lots of law suits by claiming the president couldn't be sued.
Make no mistake, the President is bullet proof.

And now that Biden is in power you are pleased as punch about it.

But like Trump, they can wait till Biden is out of office to sue him.

which ones?

The SCOTUS has ruled, thanks to Bill Clinton, that the President can be sued for actions that he/she did prior to taking office. In Clinton's case it was his sexual assault case that he ended up having to settle, and in Xiden's case, Kyle's could potentially sue for Xiden lying about him, and calling his a white nationalist in 2020

See Clinton v. Jones.

You were fed a carefully-crafted version of events, designed to get you to respond with hatred and rage.

And damned if you didn't perform as expected.

Leftists are mindless sheep.
Are you saying he didn't drink with the Proud boys while making WS signs (there is video) or beat up a girl (more video) and say he wished he had a gun so he could shoot protesters (still more video)?

The law that states that the person that died, had to have a case to begin with. The people that died, because Kyle was defending himself against their assaults didn't have a case...therefore their family members do not have a case.

I don't know what can be more credible then the actual law. Check on the wrongful death stat. in Wisconsin if you don't believe me
I understand you believe that, but for some reason you haven't shown the specific law that prevents the families suing. Saying to read Wisconsin laws, without specifying which specific law is hardly proof of anything.

Destroyed? He's become an icon for white supremacists and gun nuts. Just call him Zimmerman 2.0

Another idiotic thread; efforts to define millions of registered Democrats all think alike is another absurd theme, i. e. hyperbole & hypocrisy.

It might not be over yet. A civil case with a sane judge would allow all that evidence, and have a lower bar of proof. OJ got off in his criminal trial, but was assessed 33 million in a civil case. The crazies have already given him more than two million, so a civil case might be worthwhile. No amount of money will bring the dead back, but it would be a travesty for that murderer to get rich as well as get off from the criminal case.

Just for that sake of arguemrnt, let's assume he is a white supremacist. How does that preclude his right to see defense? Sll the guys he shot were all white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back