Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not be over yet. A civil case with a sane judge would allow all that evidence, and have a lower bar of proof. OJ got off in his criminal trial, but was assessed 33 million in a civil case. The crazies have already given him more than two million, so a civil case might be worthwhile. No amount of money will bring the dead back, but it would be a travesty for that murderer to get rich as well as get off from the criminal case.
Get ready for a travesty. Kyle will never need to work another day in his life.

Oh yeah - he's not a murderer. He was found not guilty.

I understand you believe that, but for some reason you haven't shown the specific law that prevents the families suing. Saying to read Wisconsin laws, without specifying which specific law is hardly proof of anything.
the specific law on Wrongful Death lawsuits

geez you are the one that brought it up…

I understand you believe that, but for some reason you haven't shown the specific law that prevents the families suing. Saying to read Wisconsin laws, without specifying which specific law is hardly proof of anything.

Anyone can sue for just about anything in this country not. Frivolous or not.

It does not matter whether he is the president at the moment. He said it when he was a citizen of the US. He was not holding ANY public office.
OK When should we expect the suit? Any day now?

I think Kyle has a good lawsuit against the NAACP. Of course the left will say he's racist for it. But it seems the leader of the NAACP is racist. And proves it in this interview.

It does not matter whether he is the president at the moment. He said it when he was a citizen of the US. He was not holding ANY public office.

Cool. Then the money will come out of Bidens pocket, instead of our tax dollars.

Not sure what the tally will be by later tonight but since noon 3 threads supporting the verdict have been closed or shunted to the nether regions

I don't know if he's going to sue Brandon. My wish is that he sue's CNN and gives half of the proceeds to the NRA. That would be epic Karma.
Anyone who went on record of identifying him as a murdering white supremacist will be in need of a legal miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back