🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Celebrate Americans Suffering

She won more votes than any white man in the history of the U.S.. it was a lot more than just women, nasty or otherwise that voted for her...3 million more.

Yeah....illegals, dead people, felons, double-voters, etc...:p

And every time I hear a poor, pathetic, shell-shocked snowflake declare, "yeah...but...but...but she won the (insignificant) popularity contest' I almost pee myself laughing so hard.

The Democrats ran the worst, most corrupt, most criminal candidate in US history who ran the worst campaign in US history.

The woman could not even win her Party's nomination without the Democrats rigging the primaries in her favor and helping her cheat during debates....and protecting her from deserved indictment for crimes she committed. By all rights she should have been forced out of the race for multiple FBI investigations into Influence Peddling, criminal mis-handling of classified, intentional violations against the FOIA and Federal Records Act, and Espionage. (Dems would never have allowed a Republican to stay in the race under the same circumstances, and you damn-well know it.)

'But...but...but she won the popular vote...'

upload_2017-7-31_11-50-42.jpeg
"and how did that work out for you?"

Maybe Hillary can win the election for President of 'Cell Block D'?! :p

Are you snowflakes REALLY still pushing 'POLLS'...after that disastrous 'landslide' poll episode?! :p

As pointed out, the polls were pretty accurate as a previous post's link shows.
http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right?amp

Then there's Fox News poll.
Fox News Poll: 27 percent favor Senate GOP health care plan, as vote gets delayed
Naturally"easy" goes into his "as expected" denial of reality, again.
So "easy" please explain why every top healthcare organizations, including the AMA are strongly against Trumpcare, along with a huge majority of Americans? And try to deal with reality. Your predictable denial mode driven by gullibility is getting old and boring.

Are you snowflakes REALLY still pushing 'POLLS'...after that disastrous 'landslide' poll episode?! :p

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...-look-2016-polls-actually-got-a-lot-right?amp

Fox News Poll: 27 percent favor Senate GOP health care plan, as vote gets delayed
So "easy" please explain why every top healthcare organizations, including the AMA are strongly against Trumpcare, along with a huge majority of Americans? And try to deal with reality. Your predictable denial mode driven by gullibility is getting old and boring.

How's that 'landslide victory' coming for you and Hillary, snowflake?

upload_2017-7-31_13-45-46.jpeg

upload_2017-7-31_13-46-20.jpeg

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

How's that 'landslide victory' coming for you and Hillary, snowflake?

View attachment 141389

View attachment 141390

Bwuhahahahahahaha!

Landslide victory?
Trumps victory ranked 46th out of 58 presidential elections in the size of his electoral college victory
Trump lost the popular vote by almost 3 million votes. Not even close to a landslide in any way.
Thanks for making yourself look further like an idiot.
Also, as I stated before and after the election, I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. As I stated (go back and see if I stated quite clearly and often, the only way I'd vote for either, is if someone was holding a gun to my head). No one held a gun to my head, so I didn't have to shame myself.
I voted for Evan McMullin and if John Kasich had gotten the GOP nod, he would have gotten my vote. He was by far the most qualified candidate.
Now, get back to making a fool out of yourself and of course using your favorite tool, deny, deny deny and then run away. :laugh:

Forum List

Back