Democrats Cheer Call for an Obama DYNASTY

Nothing in the Constitution prevents Obama from running for a third and forth term

Not consecutive to his 1st and 2nd.

But a dynasty is unconstitutional.

Nothing prevents Obama from running as long as we are willing to vote for him. Existing laws do not apply to Kenyans.

So... YOU FINALLY ADMIT IT! ! !

roflmao

Edit: the 22nd Amendment prevents anyone from being elected more than two times, sequential or not.

Last edited:
well ok then, people need to petition George Bush to run for President again

nothing stopping it

well ok then, people need to petition George Bush to run for President again

nothing stopping it

No thanks, lol, I'll pass on that. He was better than Obama but I can think of a bunch of people I would prefer to W doing a twofer.

Miriam A. Ferguson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After her husband's impeachment and conviction, Ma Ferguson ran herself as a Democrat for the office. She told voters that she would follow the advice of her husband and Texas thus would get "two governors for the price of one."[3] A common campaign slogan was, "Me for Ma, and I Ain't Got a Durned Thing Against Pa." Against the odds, Ma Ferguson was elected governor, becoming the first female chief executive of Texas.[4] Ferguson was elected with the help and support of her campaign manager, Homer T. Brannon of Fort Worth, Texas.

After her victory in the Democratic primary, she defeated George C. Butte, a prominent lawyer and University of Texas dean who emerged as the strongest Republican gubernatorial nominee in Texas since Reconstruction in 1869. Ferguson received 422,563 votes (58.9 percent) to Butte's 294,920 (41.1 percent). Butte had been supported by former Governor William P. Hobby, who had succeeded James Ferguson in 1917. Ma Ferguson was the second female state governor in the United States, and the first to be elected in a general election. Just two weeks before her inauguration, Nellie Tayloe Ross had been sworn in as governor of Wyoming to finish the expired term of her late husband.[5]

During her first administration she averaged over 100 pardons a month, and accusations of both bribes and kickbacks overshadowed her term, resulting in unsuccessful attempts to impeach her. This led to her defeat in the primaries of both 1926 and 1930.

With a combination of Democrat Party control internally and weak putrid candidates from the GOP like Romney and McCain, Obama could have Michelle run for a couple terms.

The 22nd amendment says you cannot be elected more than twice.

Forum List

Back