Democrats continue to run racist attacks against Mayra Flores

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
The left's fear of conservative Hispanics is palpable.

From NBC News:

A Texas blogger paid by Democratic Rep. Vicente Gonzalez’s campaign is attacking Republican opponent Rep. Mayra Flores as “Miss Frijoles” and a “cotton-pickin’ liar,” prompting a wave of denunciations by fellow Democrats.
The language first surfaced three days after Gonzalez’s campaign wrote a $1,200 check to The McHale Report blog June 24 for “advertising services,” according to the Democrat’s Federal Election Commission finance report.

From NBC News:

Yea, that is a pretty racist ad.....and shame on the Democratic candidate for not denouncing it....
Next, you will see Democrats demonizing Hispanic voters by calling them mostly rapists and murderers, coming to "infest" our country with their dirty-ness....now that would be really racist

From NBC News:

Well............to be fair..............."breakfast taco" was already used.

1658243126849.png

There is a "MAGA" store in my town and they had a BBQ last week there were more Hispanics and native Americans than white folks there....

Well this is refreshing to see....Democrats denouncing something even tho it is coming from their side of the aisle..that is how it is supposed to be....it's almost like they are principled about something...

This guy Gonzales is a real piece of work.....

“I wasn’t born in Mexico … I didn’t come here through chain migration, I didn’t come through asylum or amnesty or whatever.” In his remarks, often associated with Republicans, Gonzalez also described Flores as “unqualified,” a criticism often considered sexist."

Why is he attacking her for being born in Mexico or coming here thru chain migration?? Dude is parroting right-wing talking points to a Republican, he must be desperate...

Yea, that is a pretty racist ad.....and shame on the Democratic candidate for not denouncing it....
Next, you will see Democrats demonizing Hispanic voters by calling them mostly rapists and murderers, coming to "infest" our country with their dirty-ness....now that would be really racist
Meh. Latinx Tacos. Ain't dat right, You Ain't Black!?

Democrats continue to run racist attacks against Mayra Flores​

They are going with their strengths.

I especially like the "cotton-pickin'" reference, that's classic DemoKKKrat right there.

Exactly how they treat Black Conservatives, no surprise here. All the DEMs have to offer is hate and division. They have become a hostile force doing great damage to America. November can't come fast enough.
We don't need to focus on terrorism overseas anymore...because Democrats have become terrorists in CONUS.

You can't trust them.
You can't keep secrets around them.
You can't believe a word they say.
Just yesterday I saw a story about how archeologists aren't going to classify/identify fossils by sex....because that goes against their ideology.
This is the ultimate lie from the left.....there is no sex other than what you choose to be at the moment.
Anyone who disagrees is a white supremacist and a threat to Democracy.

Scratch a Dim and you'll find a raging racist fuck. Nobody hates black people (predators) more than Josef Stolen. They delight in the squalor they govern over where minorities are homeless and shitting in the streets. And they love to vaporize brown children "over the horizon". Now we know how they feel about breakfast tacos.

Half the country doesn't want to live with these filthy animals anymore.

Scratch a Dim and you'll find a raging racist fuck. Nobody hates black people (predators) more than Josef Stolen. They delight in the squalor they govern over where minorities are homeless and shitting in the streets. And they love to vaporize brown children "over the horizon". Now we know how they feel about breakfast tacos.

Half the country doesn't want to live with these filthy animals anymore.

Filthy animals are more civilized and intelligent than DemonicRats.

Forum List

Back