Democrats Cowards On Domestic Abuse And Race

After the last Congress allowed the Violence Against Women Act to expire because Republicans believe only straight, white women deserve protection from rape and abuse, the House is finally doing the right thing by voting on the Senate's version of the act. Of course Republicans will first play some kabuki theater by voting on the straight-white-women only amendment, but once that goes down in defeat, Republicans are expected to oh-so-graciously hold a vote on the actual, all-inclusive bill.
House finally votes on Violence Against Women Act to protect ALL women
What about the preponderance of violence in the BLACK community? That's your key word that Democrats avoid in order to keep Black vote.

Last edited:
Democrats would rather discuss , "The Palin Brawl."

African American women are three times as likely to suffer from spousal abuse as White women. Where are the liberal left politicians and spokespeople to "speak truth to power" on this issue?
Domestic Violence Statistics Commission on Domestic Violence
I thought conservatives had a "war on women?"

Why are you trolling with racist rhetoric?

First of all, I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years. I wrote and managed two Dept. of Justice VAWA grants, supervised officers and coordianted our relationship with probation, local police agencies and the Sheriff, the Courts and prosecutors office, the shelter and batter's treatment (conseling) and counseling for victims and children. Oh, and I'm a Democrat and know that you're full of shit on this issue, and everything I've read which you have posted.

Have a nice day.
Justice Department. Figures. Now, do you care to,comment on domestic abuse in Black community? Do you care to comment on the lack of Democratic Party leaders and liberal talking heads commenting on the issue? No. Instead you wanted to pimp your résumé as if it actually addresses the issue. As I recall you were one of the first on the board to play race card on Ferguson, Missouri self defense shooting.
No, I don't care to comment on statistics, I worked in a county of one million people living in diverse communities and know for a fact Mark Twain was spot one when he stated, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

BTW, what have you done for a living and what real life experiences do you have?

Holy shit. How many times are we going to have this same fucking thread?

We just want Republicans to know what they stand for. You have to pound it into their tiny brains. Otherwise, they deny and forget.

African American women are three times as likely to suffer from spousal abuse as White women. Where are the liberal left politicians and spokespeople to "speak truth to power" on this issue?

First of all, I ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit for five years. I wrote and managed two Dept. of Justice VAWA grants, supervised officers and coordianted our relationship with probation, local police agencies and the Sheriff, the Courts and prosecutors office, the shelter and batter's treatment (conseling) and counseling for victims and children. Oh, and I'm a Democrat and know that you're full of shit on this issue, and everything I've read which you have posted.

Have a nice day.
Justice Department. Figures. Now, do you care to,comment on domestic abuse in Black community? Do you care to comment on the lack of Democratic Party leaders and liberal talking heads commenting on the issue? No. Instead you wanted to pimp your résumé as if it actually addresses the issue. As I recall you were one of the first on the board to play race card on Ferguson, Missouri self defense shooting.
No, I don't care to comment on statistics, I worked in a county of one million people living in diverse communities and know for a fact Mark Twain was spot one when he stated, "there are liars, damn liars and statistics".

BTW, what have you done for a living and what real life experiences do you have?
Way more than you have bureaucrat. You are ignoring facts.

Oh wow, a party that's 90% white defending, uh, who are they defending again? Then what's with all the voter suppression?

Republicans Are Blocking the Violence Against Women Act Mother Jones

There are three reasons some Republicans are trying to block the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act: Gays, immigrants, and Native Americans.
So your saying that Republicans blocking some pice of legislation is why Democrats ( Black men) are 4 times more likely to beat their spouses ?

Have a nice day.

Sure you have! Your many posts prove you're a dumb bigot. Of course all bigots are dumb.

Have a nice day.

Sure you have! Your many posts prove you're a dumb bigot. Of course all bigots are dumb.
Served in combat...just for starters. Side by side with Blacks. Now is my original post for this thread right or wrong? Stick to the facts.

Have a nice day.

Served in combat...just for starters. Side by side with Blacks. Now is my original post for this thread right or wrong? Stick to the facts.

You served in combat with black people? Wow. I know a guy whose ex-father-in-law's first wife's sister actually dated a black guy. Amazing huh.

Here's how Democrats wage their war on woman. In New York they demand that a single female Republican candidate explain her private sex life. Then it is revealed that this is a coordinated attack on her by her Democratic opponent.

New York Democratic political activist Mike Flynn wrote a letter on Friday published by local news outlet Watertown Daily Times demanding that Elise Stefanik, the Republican candidate for New York’s 21st congressional district, reveal her private romantic and dating history.

Her Democratic opponent Aaron Woolf denounced the letter, calling it “reprehensible and antithetic to what this campaign does or should represent.”

But Flynn didn’t take his dismissal lightly, firing back by releasing off-the-record Facebook and email correspondence with the Woolf campaign and state Democratic party — communications he claims prove he was “on-message” and working on the campaign’s behalf. . . . .

On popular northern New York political blog “Mayor Graham’s View,” Flynn — writing under the name “Middle-Class Mike” — began posting what he alleged were extensive Facebook and email conversations between himself, Woolf campaign manager Stu Rosenberg and Democratic Party field director Ryan Smith.

Flynn claimed he’d been tapped by the Woolf campaign to write letters to local newspapers supporting the Democratic candidate and attacking his Republican opponent — offering as evidence an undated email exchange between himself and Smith.

“These were the issues you were going to write about,” Smith wrote to Flynn, listing topics like “getting answers” and the “public’s rights to be informed.” The Democratic consultant urged Flynn to “get it out to the papers as soon as you can.”

Some of Flynn’s letters apparently pleased the Woolf campaign, as evidenced by another exchange between the activist and Rosenberg.

“Keep on pushing our messages. They are working,” Rosenberg said. “Just pay attention to us. You’re picking up on our themes very well and doing a great job.”

“It seems the Woolf campaign wanted my help — but only if things went right,” Flynn wrote. “Did I have informal contact with Woolf Campaign — yes I did and it’s hypocritical for them to duck that point in my opinion.”​

No one is ignoring domestic abuse but the perps...
Democrats are. Remember, GOP has a "war" on women. Ask those women being abuse by Black men and then ask who they voted for in 2008 and 2012?
So no whites commit domestic violence??No GOP voters?
Read the numbers.
In other words yes, some white people beat their wives, just like the young woman put in the hospital wed. after her husband beat here to a bloody pulp...The one that lives down the street..
What does this have to do with the overwhelming evidence that supports the issue that domestic violence is systemic in the Black community and no Democrats have the courage to address it for fear of losing votes. It's taboo. Look the other way. Yeah, party of woman's rights. Fucking joke.

That's a HateFact and liberals are allergic to them. Any fact which makes minorities look bad in relation to whites must be suppressed.

Oh wow, a party that's 90% white defending, uh, who are they defending again? Then what's with all the voter suppression?

Republicans Are Blocking the Violence Against Women Act Mother Jones

There are three reasons some Republicans are trying to block the reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act: Gays, immigrants, and Native Americans.
So your saying that Republicans blocking some pice of legislation is why Democrats ( Black men) are 4 times more likely to beat their spouses ?

Funny you should come up with the number "4".

http://hosted.law.wisc.edu/wjlgs/issues/2008-fall/pruitt_format.pdf
PLACE MATTERS: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND RURAL DIFFERENCE

Few blacks live in rural areas, yet women are 4 times more likely to be abused in rural areas than urban areas. The reason white men get away with this abuse is because the women are isolated so the violence is under reported. Also, many times, the man is friends with the local sheriff. So there is no serious investigation.

You better have links, data and facts before you bring yourself around here again sonny.

Keep cutting education funding and keep wondering why people with nothing get violent.

What does education have to do with violence?

Few blacks live in rural areas, yet women are 4 times more likely to be abused in rural areas than urban areas. The reason white men get away with this abuse is because the women are isolated so the violence is under reported. Also, many times, the man is friends with the local sheriff. So there is no serious investigation.

You better have links, data and facts before you bring yourself around here again sonny.
Guess you never read the statistical date I posted earlier:
Black Women Face a Greater Risk of Domestic Violence Josh Sugarmann
FactSheet.IDVAAC_AAPCFV-Community%20Insights.pdf

Guess you never read the statistical date I posted earlier:
Black Women Face a Greater Risk of Domestic Violence Josh Sugarmann
FactSheet.IDVAAC_AAPCFV-Community%20Insights.pdf

Hello, knock knock. When they say black women experience domestic violence at a rate 35% higher, they don't mean that 35% of all cases of domestic violence are against black women. Whites are still the lion's share of these cases. Just like food stamps. The majority of those on food stamps are white.

Right wingers don't care about black people. They repeat these statistics to scare other whites. You never hear them say the majority of those on food stamps are white. You never hear them say the majority of gun deaths are caused by whites. Why is that?

Well?

Forum List

Back