Democrats delve further into policy ensuring Trump re-election

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Booker hinted at the legislation last month during a CNN town hall, where he criticized the dialogue around reparations, saying it's "reduced to a box to check on a presidential list, when this is so much more of a serious conversation."

"Do I support legislation that is race-conscious about balancing the economic scales? Not only do I support it, but I have legislation that actually does it," Booker said.
Booker to introduce reparations study bill in the Senate

Do bi-racial people get reparations, too?

Does one half of the bi-racial person have to pay the other half?

What if a person is 2/3 white? How does that work?

What about blacks who emigrated to this Country through regular means? Do they get reparations too?

What about the 400,000 Whites that died fighting to free the Blacks? What do they get?

dimocraps are scum

The fed gov cant just tax white people.
What they will do, is tax everyone, and give it to slave descendants. Idk how they will prove it though.
I think its stupid and nothing more than appeasement for votes.
It would take ALOT of money to even matter to the descendants. Billions upon billions.
Of course, money never matters to washington.

They’ve run on that before and it has never come to fruition.

Booker hinted at the legislation last month during a CNN town hall, where he criticized the dialogue around reparations, saying it's "reduced to a box to check on a presidential list, when this is so much more of a serious conversation."

"Do I support legislation that is race-conscious about balancing the economic scales? Not only do I support it, but I have legislation that actually does it," Booker said.
Booker to introduce reparations study bill in the Senate
lol race-conscious = DNC approved racism

SHHHHHHHH!! Let the dems promote reparations. please please please. Its a WINNER!!
I'm sure all the minorities will vote 100% democrat to get their "fair share".

Do bi-racial people get reparations, too?

Does one half of the bi-racial person have to pay the other half?

What if a person is 2/3 white? How does that work?

What about blacks who emigrated to this Country through regular means? Do they get reparations too?

What about the 400,000 Whites that died fighting to free the Blacks? What do they get?

dimocraps are scum

What about plantation owners that had children to their slaves. Are his descendants eligible through their half brother or sister?
What about indentured servants? My ggg-grandparents had one of those. Called him Dutch. He never left. He is buried next to them and his tombstone says, "Dutch". Apparently, no one in the family knew his actual name. So, do I have to pay Holland?
How many ways can this go wrong?

What we need to do is introduce a bill to remove government's hand from our pockets. The ultimate goal is 90% of our income. They are not going to ask for it. They are just going to take it. They will continue to pass bills that require more and more of our money, as quickly as they can. This shit has to stop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back