Democrats Disgrace Themselves During Whistleblower Hearings

They're not whistleblowers. Just because someone is an idiot or an asshole like Gym Jordan giving them the title "whistleblower" doesn't make them one.
They meet the definition of whistleblower, saying what the Durham Report confirmed, the the FBI is now the Gestapo

plural whistleblowers or whistle-blowers

: one who reveals something covert or who informs against another especially
: an employee who brings wrongdoing by an employer or by other employees to the attention of a government or law enforcement agency
Note: A whistleblower is commonly protected legally from retaliation.

I think whistleblowers play a hugely important role in countering the worst corporate and government excesses. —
Damon Poeter

… pledges to protect whistle-blowers who fear reprisals for their efforts. —
Wall Street Journal

Congress also added significant new protection for whistleblowers. The 1986 act provides remedies including reinstatement, back-pay with interest, and, as appropriate, punitive damages for whistleblowers who are discharged, demoted, or discriminated against due to involvement with a False Claims disclosure. —
Bradford A. Penney

Facts used in piece are not in question.

Fuckup
Who provided those "facts?"

Since I know you won't answer, I will. This is the FBI's claims, not facts.

The same FBI that consistently stonewalls congess by claiming "ongoing investigation," now is a font of information about investigations of employees they have taken adverse action against.

Let's say that the FBI has truly alleged these things, and didn't just make them up ahead of the hearing. Why not simply fire them? If they can't fire them without proving the allegations, what are they waiting for? If they don't have the proof now, how is proof going to appear long after the supposed events?

Since none of the allegations are being proven, the FBI's treatment of them is cruel, in suspending them without pay while at the same time, not allowing them to work outside the bureau. I believe they are doing it hoping the men will be forced to quit so that they can find jobs to support their families.

I also believe that rank-and-file Democrats like you, otto105, are fine with it, so caught up are they in their learned hatred for Republicans.

They meet the definition of whistleblower, saying what the Durham Report confirmed, the the FBI is now the Gestapo

plural whistleblowers or whistle-blowers

: one who reveals something covert or who informs against another especially
: an employee who brings wrongdoing by an employer or by other employees to the attention of a government or law enforcement agency
Note: A whistleblower is commonly protected legally from retaliation.

I think whistleblowers play a hugely important role in countering the worst corporate and government excesses. —
Damon Poeter

… pledges to protect whistle-blowers who fear reprisals for their efforts. —
Wall Street Journal

Congress also added significant new protection for whistleblowers. The 1986 act provides remedies including reinstatement, back-pay with interest, and, as appropriate, punitive damages for whistleblowers who are discharged, demoted, or discriminated against due to involvement with a False Claims disclosure. —
Bradford A. Penney
They were fired for violating FBI policies. Now they claim to be whistleblowers. Sorry, don't work that way.

The same FBI that consistently stonewalls congess by claiming "ongoing investigation," now is a font of information about investigations of employees they have taken adverse action against.

Let's say that the FBI has truly alleged these things, and didn't just make them up ahead of the hearing. Why not simply fire them? If they can't fire them without proving the allegations, what are they waiting for? If they don't have the proof now, how is proof going to appear long after the supposed events?

Since none of the allegations are being proven, the FBI's treatment of them is cruel, in suspending them without pay while at the same time, not allowing them to work outside the bureau. I believe they are doing it hoping the men will be forced to quit so that they can find jobs to support their families.

I also believe that rank-and-file Democrats like you, otto105, are fine with it, so caught up are they in their learned hatred for Republicans.
:eusa_boohoo:

Why would they seat Trump's patsy's like Jordan who voted sgainst certifying the election, dope?

Go back & try for that GED, halftard.
Yet being the screeching homo you are, you don’t care that only those who voted for the shampeachments were allowed to be seated asshole. Pisslosi has ZERO say over who McCarthy wanted seated. Go back and pick up at second grade where you and Zinc both dropped out faggot.

Jordan will never get the stink of Trump's ass off his face & neither will you, asscrack.

The hearings are proving that Jordan is full of shit, which is why you defend what's going on, ass breath.
Look faggot, no man here is interested in your homosexual fantasies. The hearings are showing you assholes to be exactly what you are. Where one of your brain surgeons was shown to be trying to show one witness tweeted something that wasn’t even on his account. Now go fuck yourself and play in traffic retard.

They were fired for violating FBI policies. Now they claim to be whistleblowers. Sorry, don't work that way.
They were whistleblowers and then got unlawfully destroyed by the FBI.

Congress needs to protect them, or the FBI Gestapo has no oversight.

Yet being the screeching homo you are, you don’t care that only those who voted for the shampeachments were allowed to be seated asshole. Pisslosi has ZERO say over who McCarthy wanted seated. Go back and pick up at second grade where you and Zinc both dropped out faggot.
John Katko negotiated an agreement where 5 Republican members were to be seated on that committee. But because your ass buddy Trump didn't want ANYONE investigating 1/6 McCarthy nixed the 5.

Now you can wipe the stink of Trump's ass off your face, halfwit. Or try to.

John Katko negotiated an agreement where 5 Republican members were to be seated on that committee. But because your ass buddy Trump didn't want ANYONE investigating 1/6 McCarthy nixed the 5.

Now you can wipe the stink of Trump's ass off your face, halfwit. Or try to.
wrong the members were picked and Pelosi refused to seat them for petty reasons. AGAINST House policy.

They've been given donations by Patel since the FBI has put them into a no-win situation by suspending them without pay and not allowing them to work an outside job while their cases go forward.

If this were a business owner doing it to his employees, you would have little trouble recognizing how wrong it is.

If FBI agents sign some agreement not to engage in political speech as every other American has the right to, show it to me. None of them - not a single one - participated in "J6 activities." I believe that one of them spoke against investigating people for attending a Trump rally that day. Is that what you meant? Please be more specifi.
So, there being paid by the former 1-term president’s lawyer.

Case closed

Such a little pussy.

Facts are just that. They’re not alternative anything fuckup.

So, there being paid by the former 1-term president’s lawyer.

Case closed
They were put a position of not being paid for working their jobs and being forbidden to work any other.

I suppose you would choose starvation of yourself and your family, rather than take money from someone with a political motivation for helping you?

If Biden had such standards, he would not be the multi-millionaire that he is, and neither would several members of his family.

Such a little pussy.

Facts are just that. They’re not alternative anything fuckup.
You're a nasty little twit when you don't get your way, huh? Potty mouth children don't phase me, kid. The word of the FBI is not synonymous with "fact."

Just explain to us why the FBI hasn't fired them already, if what the FBI alleges is true? If the FBI doesn't have proof now, how will they generate it in the future?

Last edited:

Question, did the former 1-term president stonewall the Mueller investigation?

Forum List

Back