Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

Biden is solely responsible for the Ukraine situation causing Global Economic Chaos.
I disagree. That one is clearly on Putin. How you can point at Biden without a mention of Putin show a huge lack of awareness on your part

You must admit if stimulus to everyone caused inflation so too did Trump's tax breaks to all.
Let us start with this. The question is, will you admit that all that free money was the cause of inflation?
Tax breaks have never caused inflation in the past, so why would it be different under Trump?

That's the debate I'm referring to. Trump is an honest liar. He came out and said "THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED I KNOW BECAUSE I TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT EVERY DAY.

No politician had ever been so honest. People ate that shit up. But then Trump got in and went right back to playing the game. And personally profiting from it.
Poor little SB, can’t handle honesty from someone with an R next to their name.

Elaborate on the game Trump played.

I disagree. That one is clearly on Putin. How you can point at Biden without a mention of Putin show a huge lack of awareness on your part
Zelensky was on his own when Trump was in the Oval Office and Z knew it.

Let us start with this. The question is, will you admit that all that free money was the cause of inflation?
Tax breaks have never caused inflation in the past, so why would it be different under Trump?
Yes all that free money caused inflation. Just like when Trump gave everyone a tax break. You don't think corporations raised their prices after that? Same when they raise minimum wage. Soon the price of everything goes up. Don't be naive.

Yes all that free money caused inflation. Just like when Trump gave everyone a tax break. You don't think corporations raised their prices after that? Same when they raise minimum wage. Soon the price of everything goes up. Don't be naive.
No
Prices went up under Trump except to for home prices.

Inflation was next to nothing under the Trump admin, in support of your assertion.
Well corporations didn't have to raise their prices when Biden gave everyone stimulus money during the pandemic.

I think that's why Democrats didn't get whipped in the midterms. I hope everyone appreciated that unemployment money when they were stuck at home during covid. Joe gave them bonus unemployment and stimulus checks. Corporations then jacked up their prices.

Thanks for trying Joe. Turned out the corporations fought back.

Didn't Trump want to put his name on stimulus checks he sent out? Those didn't cause inflation?

Biden is doing a great job. See those new roads under your tires? Thank you biden. My brother's father in law quickly said "No that's state money" and he's an idiot who doesn't realize my state like yours is sucking off the federal government's tits. Biden's infrastructure bill BA BA.
Denial, denial and more denial with blaming other people for your failed Leftest polices is all we ever get out of you Leftest turkeys.

When the hell are you ever going to take responsibility for the damage you do?

When The Worthless Negro was President he increased poverty, decreased family income, increased welfare, allowed millions of illegals to flood in, weakened military, massive $10 Trillion in debt with nothing to show for it, had dismal economic growth, disastrous healthcare, increased taxes and escalated the war in Afghanistan. Terrible record. You shitheads tried to blame his failures on Bush.

Then came Trump that sealed the border, had record low unemployment, decreased taxes, had energy independence, great economic growth, stronger military and increased family income. He also managed the Chicom pandemic effectively from a Federal level without shutting down the economy like the goddamn Democrats demanded he do. When he left office there was a post pandemic recovering economy complete with a vaccine thanks to Trump's Operation Warpspeed.

So what did we get with Potatohead after he stole the election? How about massive inflation, decreased family income, high cost of energy, increased taxes, massive debt, millions of Illegals flooding across the border, weakened woke military and a foreign policy that is an embarrassment to this country?

Instead of taking responsibility for fucking up this country all we ever get out of you dumbass uneducated Leftest inbred Moon Bats are denial and blaming others.

When dumbass HOs like this are running the country it isn't too surprising that our economy is fucked up, is it?

1670267248918.png

Putin gave everyone advanced warning and Biden is a demented pussy.
Haha, Putin gave advance warning so he’s not responsible and Biden is responsible because he’s a demented pussy?! Haha, will you listen to yourself and how retarded your points are becoming?

Well corporations didn't have to raise their prices when Biden gave everyone stimulus money during the pandemic.

I think that's why Democrats didn't get whipped in the midterms. I hope everyone appreciated that unemployment money when they were stuck at home during covid. Joe gave them bonus unemployment and stimulus checks. Corporations then jacked up their prices.

Thanks for trying Joe. Turned out the corporations fought back.

Didn't Trump want to put his name on stimulus checks he sent out? Those didn't cause inflation?
Dumbfuck. Unemployment replaced lost income but not fully you moron. Our GDP was down while the unemployment was in place and didn’t go up until people got off of unemployment and started making more money working. The total output is almost where it’s supposed to be. There is no influx of money driving additional demand.

842430ED-E90E-486C-94D3-30A89B6B04DA.jpeg

Haha, Putin gave advance warning so he’s not responsible and Biden is responsible because he’s a demented pussy?! Haha, will you listen to yourself and how retarded your points are becoming?
Biden is raking it in right now and we are paying more for everything.
Biden worshippers don’t care as long as they can cross dress.

Biden is raking it in right now and we are paying more for everything.
Biden worshippers don’t care as long as they can cross dress.
Wow, there’s a random little rant… feel better? Want to get back to the subject now and address my actual post?

$2.79, bitches!!!
4i6Ckte.gif
I filled up yesterday. It cost 3.24 a gallon! When Trump was in office gas was under $2.
What do you think is going to happen to the price of gas now that Democrats don't have to pretend to care about it? When Joe Biden has to start buying oil to restock the Strategic Oil Reserves that he depleted to lower the price of gas before the election?

I'll talk to you when the REAL cost of Democratic policies is clear, Synth...you know it's coming!

Forum List

Back