Democrats, Do You Love Inflation and High Gas Prices?

Or are you just ignoring them completely and pretending like they don't exist? I'm just trying to see if I can even begin to understand why a lot of you on here continue to vote Democrat. Especially with Christmas and Christmas dinner and get togethers (meaning traveling) right around the corner.

"Man does not live by bread alone"

With the Democrats in charge you can bet that bread will be too expensive for any working man to afford.

Of course those dipshits that got rich from selling influence to the Chinese like the Biden family will be living high on the hog.

With the Democrats in charge you can bet that bread will be too expensive for any working man to afford.

Of course those dipshits that got rich from selling influence to the Chinese like the Biden family will be living high on the hog.

You have a fanciful imagination.

QAnon much?

Hunter is living in a mansion in Malibu as we speak, Richard. Care to explain how that druggie piece of shit managed to pull that off?
He's famous. You and I talking about him right now is evidence of that. Famous people get rich, that's how it works in this country.

Ya, simple-minded FOR the simple-minded. Any argument beyond the level of grade school to going to go way over DEMONRATS heads.

I probably have an IQ somewhere around that of a grade schooler to middle schooler due to my learning disabilities which is why I don't understand and can't respond to every single post, but I don't need to be an Einstein to know that the Democrats are fucking up the country so why can't people who have (or should have) a regular functioning brain to figure it out!? Jeez!!! 🙄

That’s not a president Biden thing, that’s just how economy’s work. Have you compared the state of the US economy to other major countries?

No, because why would I need to know that? I'm concerned about the economy of my own country not other people's countries.

So in other words?

Hunter is living in a mansion in Malibu as we speak, Richard. Care to explain how that druggie piece of shit managed to pull that off?

Hunter is not an elected official and therefore his personal finances are none of mine or your business.

You have a fanciful imagination.

QAnon much?
Been listening to CNN again, Moon Bat?

When Trump was President bread at the grocery store was substantially cheaper than it is now. Just like most food and especially like gas at the pump that most people need to buy in order to get to work.

Democrats always destroy the working class. If you are on welfare, especially if you are an Illegal, you can do pretty good under the Democrats. However, if you have a job and have to pay the bill for the welfare then you are screwed.

Family income declined during both The Worthless Negro and Potatohead's Administrations. It increased when Trump was President.

Democrats always fuck this country.

No, because why would I need to know that? I'm concerned about the economy of my own country not other people's countries.
Well gauging the state of the worlds economies can reveal Global trends and circumstances that effect our USA economy. If you noticed in the supply chain example that I provided in my last post, it involved processes that happened in other areas of the world yet they effected supply and pricing for American goods. If you want to evaluate how a political administration is performing then you need to use some kind of comparison so all factors are being considered.

Here is an example... Lets look at the stock market... Lets say that last year the overall stock market was down 10%. Lets say you split up your retirement savings and used 3 different companies to manage your investments. Company A was down 12% Company B was down 10% and Company C was down 5%.

On the surface you could look and company C and say they were down 5% that is bad. But when you look at the overall market and see that it was down 10% you'd see that company A underperformed, Company B performed on average with the rest of the market and Company C out performed the market by 50%. Company C is definitely where you want to keep your money and Company A needs to get the boot.

Does this make sense? Do you see how the analogy applies to what I'm saying about Governments and the Economy?

When Trump was President bread at the grocery store was substantially cheaper than it is now. Just like most food and especially like gas at the pump that most people need to buy in order to get to work.

Democrats always destroy the working class. If you are on welfare, especially if you are an Illegal, you can do pretty good under the Democrats. However, if you have a job and have to pay the bill for the welfare then you are screwed.

Family income declined during both The Worthless Negro and Potatohead's Administrations. It increased when Trump was President.

I have a job and pay plenty of bills. My income went up during all these administrations. Get a real job!

I guess you've proven that you do Qanon much!

Are we playing this game where we pretend COVID wasn’t a thing? If that’s the case you need to use numbers at the end of Trumps presidency. Not jump around and cherry pick from all the high points

Hunter is not an elected official and therefore his personal finances are none of mine or your business.
Hunter is the son of the President of the United States, Richard and he's been selling access to his father for the better part of forty years. THAT IS TOTALLY THE BUSINESS OF EVERY AMERICAN!

I have a job and pay plenty of bills. My income went up during all these administrations. Get a real job!

I guess you've proven that you do Qanon much!
My income went up as well, Richard! The problem is that my COSTS have gone up drastically under THIS administration!

Hunter is the son of the President of the United States, Richard and he's been selling access to his father for the better part of forty years. THAT IS TOTALLY THE BUSINESS OF EVERY AMERICAN!
You honestly don't see how silly you sound harping on Hunter Biden do you?!

The feds have all the information you have and much much more. If the law was broken they will act on it.

You honestly don't see how silly you sound harping on Hunter Biden do you?!

The feds have all the information you have and much much more. If the law was broken they will act on it.
I'm "harping" on Hunter Biden? The Biden family has been taking in millions from our enemies, Slade! I've got a HUGE problem with that!

You honestly think that the Merrick Garland DOJ is going to "act" against the Biden's? Now that's some funny shit, Dude!

I looked up that saying and I still don't get his point.

Well gauging the state of the worlds economies can reveal Global trends and circumstances that effect our USA economy. If you noticed in the supply chain example that I provided in my last post, it involved processes that happened in other areas of the world yet they effected supply and pricing for American goods. If you want to evaluate how a political administration is performing then you need to use some kind of comparison so all factors are being considered.

Here is an example... Lets look at the stock market... Lets say that last year the overall stock market was down 10%. Lets say you split up your retirement savings and used 3 different companies to manage your investments. Company A was down 12% Company B was down 10% and Company C was down 5%.

On the surface you could look and company C and say they were down 5% that is bad. But when you look at the overall market and see that it was down 10% you'd see that company A underperformed, Company B performed on average with the rest of the market and Company C out performed the market by 50%. Company C is definitely where you want to keep your money and Company A needs to get the boot.

Does this make sense? Do you see how the analogy applies to what I'm saying about Governments and the Economy?

Umm although my anger and frustration in my post wasn't directed at you, did you miss the part where I said I still had the mind of an older child? Math was never my specialty either.

Or are you just ignoring them completely and pretending like they don't exist? I'm just trying to see if I can even begin to understand why a lot of you on here continue to vote Democrat. Especially with Christmas and Christmas dinner and get togethers (meaning traveling) right around the corner.
I think you ask way too many dumb questions. Ever think about that?

I'm "harping" on Hunter Biden? The Biden family has been taking in millions from our enemies, Slade! I've got a HUGE problem with that!

You honestly think that the Merrick Garland DOJ is going to "act" against the Biden's? Now that's some funny shit, Dude!
I think y’all have been making these accusations for years and under Trump and Barr. They tried like hell to get dirt on Biden so he wouldn’t run for prez and then to use it as an October surprise but it flopped. It was political hot air. If it was anything of substance then Barr could have acted on it. He didn’t

Forum List

Back