🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats don't respect women. THAT IS your war on women in a nutshell

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

They think that women can only prosper with their help. Advancing ones own position can NEVER be attributed to hard work or determination but rather only the government, or the democrats to be precise.
Basically they make women out to be too stupid to figure things out for themselves. The ones that do figure it out on their own are condemned for thier success.

This is the same treatment blacks & other minorities receice and it blows my mind that they put up with it.

This again? No one believes your "throw them to the wolves out of love" meme anymore. Everyone recognizes that you just want no protections and that will make people tough but being a white, hetrosexual christian you have no idea what you are talking about because discrimination doesnt come your way often...

But when it does boy do you scream about it :D

• Banned

This again? No one believes your "throw them to the wolves out of love" meme anymore. Everyone recognizes that you just want no protections and that will make people tough but being a white, hetrosexual christian you have no idea what you are talking about because discrimination doesnt come your way often...

For the umpteenth fucking time I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

AND YES IM WHITE, SO FUCKING WHAT?

You're just pissed cause unlike your BLACK brethren I was smart enough to get my shit together after I got out of prison while your bros were still smokin crack

Jackass

The rantings of an old self entitled white man. we will see more of this as the demographic change becomes more pronounced. And they wonder why women and minorities reject their party. They just keep doubling down , sad

Last edited:

For the umpteenth fucking time I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN.

AND YES IM WHITE, SO FUCKING WHAT?

You're just pissed cause unlike your BLACK brethren I was smart enough to get my shit together after I got out of prison while your bros were still smokin crack

Jackass

You seem upset need a tissue?

Is this rant based upon anything in reality? Or is this more baseless rambling from the resident convict?

• Banned

Is this rant based upon anything in reality? Or is this more baseless rambling from the resident convict?

It's common sense from the resident convict. Shame more of you dont possess it but not a surprise

tumblr_mfcrlfCRDG1qzrhx3o1_500.png

It's common sense from the resident convict. Shame more of you dont possess it but not a surprise

Just keep vomiting all over yourself, your hate is eating you alive

So you think common sense involves a lazy sweeping generalization such as "Democrats don't respect women". That sounds like common sense to you?

So you think common sense involves a lazy sweeping generalization such as "Democrats don't respect women". That sounds like common sense to you?

Yes.

Your party speaks with one voice on this issue. You idiots own it

Forum List

Back