Democrats: Don't try to impeach Trump

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I think Donald Trump is an embarrassment as a President, but Democrats when they retake control of the house (and they WILL retake control) would be wise to cool it on the impeachment idea and leave Trump where he is. Trump represents the flower of the GOP, the classic old, fat, loud, swaggering, arrogant, angry, racist, sexist white man that is doing major political damage to the GOP and to Republicans in Congress that are supporting him. Leave Trump in the White House until 2020 as the GOP posterboy for all to see, then see what happens in the next 2-3 elections. :bye1:

I think Donald Trump is an embarrassment as a President, but Democrats when they retake control of the house (and they WILL retake control) would be wise to cool it on the impeachment idea and leave Trump where he is. Trump represents the flower of the GOP, the classic old, fat, loud, swaggering, arrogant, angry, racist, sexist white man that is doing major political damage to the GOP and to Republicans in Congress that are supporting him. Leave Trump in the White House until 2020 as the GOP posterboy for all to see, then see what happens in the next 2-3 elections. :bye1:

Be careful how you speak about our President you old fart with a big mouth. You have no one to offer for president. Your candidate was a 1000 times worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back