Democrats Elect Dead Guy in Pennsylvania

1668050648314.png

THAT'S TWO dead guys Pennsylvania elected.
I was wondering about that because the one I heard about previously died in a plane crash and was from MI? So we’re their actually two or are you referring to the stroke victim lol

I was wondering about that because the one I heard about previously died in a plane crash and was from MI? So we’re their actually Two or are you referring to the stroke but Tim lol.
I think youre thinking about carnahan from here in missouri back in 2000, he won the election and his wife took office in his name,,

We're used to dead Democrats voting for live Democrat candidates. In a twist. live Democrats voted for a dead Democrat.

---A Democratic state lawmaker in Pennsylvania won re-election by a landslide — even though he died last month. DeLuca passed away at the age of 85 on October 9 from lymphoma.---

Republicans elected a dead brothel owner in Nevada.

We're used to dead Democrats voting for live Democrat candidates. In a twist. live Democrats voted for a dead Democrat.

---A Democratic state lawmaker in Pennsylvania won re-election by a landslide — even though he died last month. DeLuca passed away at the age of 85 on October 9 from lymphoma.---

Even a dead guy was able to beat the MAGA freak show. What an accomplishment!

PA also elected this guy:
1668090183056.png

Come to PA: Free Heroin, Crack, $0 Bail and we allow you to interbreed with your sister!
What could go wrong, Yous Guyz?

A Pennsylvania man who died earlier this year was reelected to his position as a state representative.

Democrat Tony DeLuca, the longest-running Pennsylvania state representative, at 39 years, died last month at 85 of lymphoma, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Because of his recent death, election authorities were unable to change the ballots, and many voters chose him over Green Party challenger Queonia "Zarah" Livingston, marked by a sizable lead. A special election will be held to choose a proper candidate to take his seat.

comment:
Yea, PA has some fishy elections

A Pennsylvania man who died earlier this year was reelected to his position as a state representative.

Democrat Tony DeLuca, the longest-running Pennsylvania state representative, at 39 years, died last month at 85 of lymphoma, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Because of his recent death, election authorities were unable to change the ballots, and many voters chose him over Green Party challenger Queonia "Zarah" Livingston, marked by a sizable lead. A special election will be held to choose a proper candidate to take his seat.

comment:
Yea, PA has some fishy elections
Does this tell you anything when the voters chose a dead man over a third party whack-a-doodle?
Answer?...choices....lacking. :)

Forum List

Back