Democrats: Fighting for the right of: Who?

The rights of "neurotic people to do stupid shit that wounds us all". Democrats have perverted the meaning of democracy.
The power of cheated in government trying to enslave all Americans. Yeah. That's what it is.

How was Jan. 6th worse than Pearl Harbor or 9-11? Really? Really? Hyperbole. Please.
Hmmm. Let me repeat the question, we seem to have run head on into a complete non-sequiter.

How have you been wounded?

Hmmm. Let me repeat the question, we seem to have run head on into a complete non-sequiter.

How have you been wounded?

She clearly survived the media psyops onslaught.

And that's one victory you evidently can never claim.

Good thing the democrats were there to step in and help keep the big corps afloat by putting mom and pop shops out of business with forced lockdowns.
Yeppers!

........and the faithful keep on singing their gospel, too!

Isn't it lovely that the Dems have created a world for us divided between the essential and the non-essential?

Yeppers!

........and the faithful keep on singing their gospel, too!

Isn't it lovely that the Dems have created a world for us divided between the essential and the non-essential?
And a world where left loon entertainers are in bed with the evil Big Pharma.

See Pink.

It’s a sight to behold.

All while they eviscerate the availability of the essential to so many of the damned zombified lemmings who follow them over the proverbial cliff.

All while they eviscerate the availability of the essential to so many of the damned zombified lemmings who follow them over the proverbial cliff.
The utter degradation of the left has been an amazing (and dismaying) thing for me to watch over the last 50 years.

50 years ago, it was do your own thing and question authority.

Today, it is do our thing OR ELSE because WE are the authority.

Forum List

Back