Democrats: Fighting for the right of: Who?

The utter degradation of the left has been an amazing (and dismaying) thing for me to watch over the last 50 years.

50 years ago, it was do your own thing and question authority.

Today, it is do our thing OR ELSE because WE are the authority.

And the "or else" would be burning, looting, racism taught to our kids, and the erasure of American culture as something to emulate. (Also cutting off the privates of very young minors.)

Ya know, the actions of rational and objective intellectuals in a genuine quest for truth.

Biden and Co. got millions of $ from China for god knows what, it a fact. For What? Hmm. Look, over there, Trump paid off a hooker with campaign money! Really?

Hmm. Look, over there, Trump paid off a hooker with campaign money! Really?

At least it's a brand new case, well within the statute of limitations - and even the prosecutor himself didn't once laugh off its legal viability.

I'm being sarcastic.

Anyone who is fucked up, weird, or perverse...who will be devoted at the ballots for a lifetime because someone held hands with them in a televised political ad.

Trump paid off a hooker with campaign money!
This is actually false.

Trump paid off a hooker with his OWN money.

Now, whether it was an, "in kind," campaign contribution to his own campaign, or "hush money," to prevent his wife from finding out about the affair? meh

Well, that is what the trial will attempt to find out. But, it matters very little, it will be about the optics and the feeding frenzy, commercials, and ad clicks which the MSM and internet sites stand to profit off of.

It is probably more about the politics and commercial aspects and implications of the case, and who in the corporate and political elite that stand to benefit, than it really is about the law. This nation has become very, VERY corrupt.

Not even someone else's????

Well, where's the scandal in that?

Do tell: Did he at least stick a stogie up her hoo-ha?
Well, even a person that is running for president, might have limitations on how much they can spend, I don't know. I am no FEC law expert.

It was laundered through a legal firm, the same way the Hillary laundered funds through a legal firm to pay for the Steele Dossier.

OTH? When Clinton was busted for that contribution, all she got was a fine. . . so I have to admit, I am not following this whole thing very close, I don't really think there is a whole lot of, "meat," behind this case. I read an article in the NYT on it, even they admitted it was a long shot.

I do think it is mostly, so that internet sites, and TEE VEE channels have something to draw in viewers, and so they have something to tarnish Trump with. Some of us still remember this;

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election​

IMO? It is something of the same thing going on.

Hmmm. Let me repeat the question, we seem to have run head on into a complete non-sequiter.

How have you been wounded?
Let you repeat the question? What was the question? Liberals make up trash questions and demand answers? So, Biden and Family just got millions of $ from China and for WHAT? How about you explain that?

Let you repeat the question? What was the question? Liberals make up trash questions and demand answers? So, Biden and Family just got millions of $ from China and for WHAT? How about you explain that?
Good lord, you jump from subject to subject like a dog chasing flies to avoid giving a straight answer.

Not to mention stuff it full of your own trash questions to redirect.

The rights of "neurotic people to do stupid shit that wounds us all". Democrats have perverted the meaning of democracy.
It is Republicans fighting for women's rights against trans invading their sports, fighting for the right to life, fighting for 2A rights, fighting for free speech rights and fighting for the freedom of Americans from a tyrannical government which wants to force mandates on it's citizens.

It is Republicans fighting for women's rights against trans invading their sports, fighting for the right to life, fighting for 2A rights, fighting for free speech rights and fighting for the freedom of Americans from a tyrannical government which wants to force mandates on it's citizens.
No…they are not.

And on the other side of the coin…it’s the non profits of non kook left fringe that help these people after the left throw them away like trash when they are still fighting mental health issue the left made worse by misdiagnosing them as “ trans”.

Got ANY proof?
Of course not.
Does Carlson?
Does Hannity?
Does Gym?

Really?

Republicans launch an investigation into the Jan. 6 ...​

1679751461001.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › lifestyle › republicans-launc...

Mar 8, 2023 — The subcommittee will be led by Rep. Barry Loudermilk, R-Ga., a Trump ally who had his own run-in with the Jan. 6 committee. The panel accused ...

House Panel Targets Universities, Scholars​

1679751432546.png
Inside Higher Ed
https://www.insidehighered.com › news › 2023/03/23

2 days ago — House Republicans formed the Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government this year in order to investigate violations .

House GOP's overlapping COVID investigations​

1679751665497.png
Axios
https://www.axios.com › Health

Feb 17, 2023 — House GOP's overlapping COVID investigations ... Two House committees, and potentially several more, are getting involved in investigating the ...

Forum List

Back