Democrats fighting to prevent RFK from being removed from ballots, Biden should stay on too

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020

So since RFK taken off the ballot hurts the Democrats, Democrats suddenly are saying that if you’re on the ballot, you can’t just take yourself off.

I say if that’s so, Biden should stay on too.

You can’t say RFK can’t remove himself but Biden can. Democrats will try, and possible corruptly succeed… but it’s a consistent standard

If that’s the standard, It should be this:

Vote one for President
  • Joe Biden
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • RFK Jr

So since RFK taken off the ballot hurts the Democrats, Democrats suddenly are saying that if you’re on the ballot, you can’t just take yourself off.

You can’t say RFK can’t remove himself but Biden can. Democrats will try, and possible corruptly succeed… but it’s a consistent standard
The law states that.

Ya know, the thing maga doesn't follow.

Vote one for President
  • Joe Biden
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • RFK Jr
Biden withdrew using an established process.

RFK did not.

Vote one for President
  • Joe Biden
  • Donald Trump
  • Kamala Harris
  • RFK Jr

False. It's the law keeping RFK Jr. on the ballot...

Any person who files nomination papers and qualifies to appear on the ballot may not decline nomination. The name of that person shall appear upon the ballot except in case of death of the person.

Two months ago they wanted him off the ballots... I'm sick of these anti constitutional games the left is playing.... vote them out...
You mean following the law.

Your sick of laws that stop you from doing whatever.

Don't forget to put Jill Biden on the ballot since she has been running the country for 4 years for Dementia Joe. :p

Do the Dems realize that with his name on the ballots, people can still vote for him and he could still win the election???? Even RFK Jr had said as much in his speech.

I would love to see that happen:yes_text12:

Forum List

Back