Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Lol! U righties are delusional . You took your best shot at her and it's a major fail.

You think trump is going to beat her? Carson? Rank amatures bro !

Now she will pull the knives out to use on that nice old man Bernie.
That should play real well with his supporters.

Bernie is old. He'll probably just have an "accident" one evening going outside to his mailbox. You know, slip and fall with a major blow to the back of his head. Accident of course. Hillary will attend the funeral all dressed in black and weeping. Bill will be busy checking out the women attending.

No Democrat voter fears the GOP clown car. Donald. Fucking. Trump. :rofl:

:lmao:They are definitely screwed and I like it...:thewave:

hillary could be seen sucking the brains out of a fetus and they would still vote for her
She could be recorded putting on a cape and saving the world and the right would still spend another 25+ years trying and failing to figure out a way to destroy her.

Lol! U righties are delusional . You took your best shot at her and it's a major fail.

Hillary may fall over dead before this is over. I sure HOPE so anyway. Fitting end for hillbilly trash.

She's uh, from Chicago there, Fairy Queen. You know -- the big city.
Guess you've never been there but... it's kinda flat.

Hillary may fall over dead before this is over. I sure HOPE so anyway. Fitting end for hillbilly trash.

Born there yeah, but ALL hillbilly.

hillary could be seen sucking the brains out of a fetus and they would still vote for her
She could be recorded putting on a cape and saving the world and the right would still spend another 25+ years trying and failing to figure out a way to destroy her.

like that is about to happen

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL

Anyone who's been around usmb knows to ignore the rantings and ravings of Lumpy on the subject of elections and politics. And that 007 too

lumpy with user 007 chimping in said:
Discussion in 'Politics' started by Lumpy 1, Oct 25, 2012.
This scenario plays out....

1) Obama will puss out

2) Democrats will back Obama puss-ing out

3) America will see Obama/Democrats puss-out

4) We can all laugh at Democrat hypocrisy

aww... good times...:lol:
---

"Sheesh.. Democrats got their butts kicked in the 2010 election, lets all hope that the trend continues... It is interesting that Pennsylvania is considered a toss up State now and Romney's ground game is in full force within the State" - Lumpy
Pennsylvania Goes Romney? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
---

Democratic incumbent President Barack Obama received 52.0% of the vote, versus 46.6% for Republican challenger Mitt Romney.[3] Also on the ballot were Jill Stein (of the Green Party) and Gary Johnson (of the Libertarian Party), who received 0.4% and 0.9%, respectively.[3] Other candidates could run as write-in candidates. The state had been considered likely, but not certain, to go to Obama.[4]
United States presidential election in Pennsylvania, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lumpy thread: Obama vs Romney... Binders | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
ll​

uh...... nnnnnooo, born and raised there. As a Republican in fact.
That's what "from there" MEANS.
That's why she's got that nasal accent.

She has the "accent" of whatever group she is talking to. PROVEN.

Link? 'Cause we can do this all over again, say the word.

Actually I heard her do a pretty good Donald Rump in the SNL bar scene. But that's not an accent.

Link? 'Cause we can do this all over again, say the word.

Actually I heard her do a pretty good Donald Rump in the SNL bar scene. But that's not an accent.

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL
25+ years of GOP assaults later, and Hillary's the front runner for the Presidency. Keep it up cons. :thup:

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL
25+ years of GOP assaults later, and Hillary's the front runner for the Presidency. Keep it up cons. :thup:
f10f9fbc11b7c94ba90ae9b271d6-HILLARY%20CLINTON%202.jpg

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL
f10f9fbc11b7c94ba90ae9b271d6-HILLARY%20CLINTON%202.jpg
Stop spending so much time thinking about Hillary's vagina.

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL

She's absolutely the best Democrats can offer up and they're stuck with her no matter what, pretty pathetic, I like it... :lmao:

Forum List

Back