Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Who said that? How many posters here posted that? Lets compare the "coon" references to the litany of stuff people like you call Ms. Clinton....

Care to play?
Clinton is a proven liar. Carson is a respectable man, there is a forum on Carson being called a coon. Plenty of liberals on here agree. Liberals are despicable people.
There are Conservatives who call blacks, "coons." By your broad brush, Conservatives are despicable people.
..desperation row, Democrats using that race splitting race card for votes.

How are Blacks better off after 7 years of an Obama/Democrat regime .. answer, they're far far worse off..yes indeed,,
So it's valid for Conservatives to call blacks, "coons," but not for Liberals? :eusa_doh: To me, it's equally disgusting for either side to call any blacks that. I am pointing out to the poster who thinks Liberals are despicable because a few did so; that conservatives are then just as despicable for the same reason.

How are blacks better off? Here's one way... unemployment rate...

01/2009: 12.7%
09/2015: 9.2%

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
You should really study up on the Labor Participation Rates for a more realistic appraisal of employment, millions of Americans have been forgotten, including minorities. It's not that your figures are wrong but they are grossly deceptive.

Record 94,031,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Stuck at 38-Year Low for 3rd Straight Month
The labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market, so who knows why you think that shows blacks are not better off today than they were 7 years ago? :dunno: Meanwhile, the unemployment rate among blacks, which actually does measure the health of the job market, has dropped 28%.

Clinton is a proven liar. Carson is a respectable man, there is a forum on Carson being called a coon. Plenty of liberals on here agree. Liberals are despicable people.
There are Conservatives who call blacks, "coons." By your broad brush, Conservatives are despicable people.

How are Blacks better off after 7 years of an Obama/Democrat regime .. answer, they're far far worse off..yes indeed,,
So it's valid for Conservatives to call blacks, "coons," but not for Liberals? :eusa_doh: To me, it's equally disgusting for either side to call any blacks that. I am pointing out to the poster who thinks Liberals are despicable because a few did so; that conservatives are then just as despicable for the same reason.

You should really study up on the Labor Participation Rates for a more realistic appraisal of employment, millions of Americans have been forgotten, including minorities. It's not that your figures are wrong but they are grossly deceptive.

Record 94,031,000 Americans Not in Labor Force; Participation Rate Stuck at 38-Year Low for 3rd Straight Month
The labor force participation rate is not an indicator of the health of the job market, so who knows why you think that shows blacks are not better off today than they were 7 years ago? :dunno: Meanwhile, the unemployment rate among blacks, which actually does measure the health of the job market, has dropped 28%.

I suppose we'll just have to continue to disagree, what a surprise...:argue:

Disagree all you want, the labor force participation rate is still not a measurement of the health of the job market. The unemployment rate is and it's down 28% for blacks.

Not to mention, we're talking about blacks and you bring up the labor force participation rate for everyone. :cuckoo: Deflect much? What is it for blacks?

Disagree all you want, the labor force participation rate is still not a measurement of the health of the job market. The unemployment rate is and it's down 28% for blacks.

Not to mention, we're talking about blacks and you bring up the labor force participation rate for everyone. :cuckoo: Deflect much? What is it for blacks?

You may want to read these over...and get your head out of your ass...

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

(Damn, no wonder they're rioting in Democratic Party controlled inner-cities...)

Larry Elder - Under Obama, Blacks Are Worse Off -- Far Worse

Last edited:

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

(Damn, no wonder they're rioting in Democratic Party controlled inner-cities...)

Notice how you keep shifting the goal posts? You wouldn't have to do that if you knew what you were talking about. Your first response to me pointing out how the unemployment rate dropped 28% for blacks was to talk about the labor force participation rate -- for everyone. When I point out that doesn't measure the health of the job market nor did you limit it to blacks, you switch to unemployment for black teenagers. Again, that's not all blacks, who again, have seen a 28% drop in the unemployment. You're failing miserably to refute that. Even worse, you link an article to Sanders saying unemployment among black youth is 51% but even the article you linked says Sanders is wrong.

And again, I asked but you wouldn't answer... what's the labor force particpation rate for blacks?

Notice how you keep shifting the goal posts? You wouldn't have to do that if you knew what you were talking about. Your first response to me pointing out how the unemployment rate dropped 28% for blacks was to talk about the labor force participation rate -- for everyone. When I point out that doesn't measure the health of the job market nor did you limit it to blacks, you switch to unemployment for black teenagers. Again, that's not all blacks, who again, have seen a 28% drop in the unemployment. You're failing miserably to refute that. Even worse, you link an article to Sanders saying unemployment among black youth is 51% but even the article you linked says Sanders is wrong.

And again, I asked but you wouldn't answer... what's the labor force particpation rate for blacks?

I'm bored, let's give you a gold star, make you happy and I'll be happy just to be moving on...:thanks:

I'm bored, let's give you a gold star, make you happy and I'll be happy just to be moving on...:thanks:
Your concession is accepted. :thup:

It is responses like this that makes us call you Moon Bats "Gruberidiots" and refer to you as being delusional and simply plain stupid.

The Btich lied. That is a fact.

She told her family and a couple of world leaders that the attack on Benghazi was an Al Qaeda terrorist attack and then turned around the next day and told the American people and the families of the victims that it was a "spontaneous demonstration" to an internet video. That lie was told to support Obama's campaign narrative that he had terrorism under control.

Those two statements aren't mutually exclusive. This is the logic problem you guys can't seem to comprehend. The thing could have been planned (they were going to hit the consulate at some point) and spontaneous (now seems as good a time as any, given we have riots in the street as a distraction.)

I know this logic escapes you.

The thing is, even the guy who STAGED the attack said it was a reaction to the video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/18/w...n-to-answer-questions-on-assault.html?hp&_r=3

As the attack in Benghazi was unfolding a few hours later, Mr. Abu Khattala told fellow Islamist fighters and others that the assault was retaliation for the same insulting video, according to people who heard him.

In an interview a few days later, he pointedly declined to say whether an offensive online video might indeed warrant the destruction of the diplomatic mission or the killing of the ambassador. “From a religious point of view, it is hard to say whether it is good or bad,” he said.

Several witnesses to the attack later said that Mr. Abu Khattala’s presence and leadership were conspicuous from the start. He initially hung back, standing near the crowd at Venezia Road, several witnesses said. But a procession of fighters hurried to him out of the smoke and gunfire, addressed him as “sheikh,” and then gave him reports or took his orders before plunging back into the compound.

Have you seen the excerpts from the email to her daughter?

I suspect you haven't because it clearly shows that Clinton knew it was an al Qaeda attack.

She told her daughter the truth and the American people and the families of the victims the lie that was put out by the Obama campaign spin machine.

There is no ambiguity.

Clinton Told Chelsea Truth, Lied to American People on Benghazi

"Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group,"

She didn't tell her daughter that it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by an internet video, which was the Obama campaign spin machine lie.

Why would you try to be an apologist for a blatant liar? Do you realize it simply makes you look like a fool?

I'm bored, let's give you a gold star, make you happy and I'll be happy just to be moving on...

So you aren't going to answer his question, then?
He can't. He doesn't know what he's talking about. In poker terms, he tried bluffing, I called and he folded.

:laugh: It's more of a problem with knowing and having the time to learn how to navigate the Bureau of Labor Statistics information actually... I'm really not as sinister as you would like to believe. Sheesh, clean the shit out of your panties Gal.

I'm bored, let's give you a gold star, make you happy and I'll be happy just to be moving on...

So you aren't going to answer his question, then?
He can't. He doesn't know what he's talking about. In poker terms, he tried bluffing, I called and he folded.

:laugh: It's more of a problem with knowing and having the time to learn how to navigate the Bureau of Labor Statistics information actually... I'm really not as sinister as you would like to believe. Sheesh, clean the shit out of your panties Gal.

Cute how you post that while agreeing with me that you were bluffing, you don't know what you're talking about.

There is no ambiguity.

Clinton Told Chelsea Truth, Lied to American People on Benghazi

"Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group,"

She didn't tell her daughter that it was a spontaneous demonstration caused by an internet video, which was the Obama campaign spin machine lie.

Why would you try to be an apologist for a blatant liar? Do you realize it simply makes you look like a fool?

So you are saying that "Al-Queda-like" groups can't be as angry about blasphemous videos than other Muslims? Or angrier?

Your whole reasoning is that "Al Qaeda" and "Anti-Video demonstration" are mutually exclusive causes.

which is kind of amusing, as the leader of the Al Qaeda like group that orchestrated the attack has said he launched the attack because he was angry about the video.

Forum List

Back