Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Democrats are jackasses.

Hillary Clinton lied to the families of the victims of Benghazi. It was a blatant lie about the cause of the attack in order to protect Obama's reelection. After all Obama didn't want America to know that he had done nothing to stop terrorism and Clinton played along with it. That was despicable.

Democrats don't care that Clinton lied. The greedy bastards are more interested in the "free" shit Clinton is promising them than they are interested in honesty.

What free shit has she promised?

one have a willing suspension of disbelief

to believe that hillary is isnt offering free shit

So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.
I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

She just got 11 hrs of free air/advertising time! :D

She just got 11 hrs of free air/advertising time!

Clinton originated the false narrative about a YouTube video protest

Clinton avoided responsibility for Stevens' death

Clinton likely never spoke to Stevens

lied to the families of the dead and the American people

some advertising --LOL

the peoples like that sorta shit

Didya find that smokin gun?

rarely does the target of an investigation have a gotcha moment

What's Hillary got to Run on..........................

hmmm..........

The I have a Vagina Campaign...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now that Benghazi's failed, is that the new angle?

:rofl:
In the presidential debates Benghazi will hurt her if used.
Lol okay... :laugh:
If you cannot keep 4 people safe, what makes you think you can keep all Americans safe? Why did you lie to all American's , the same way your husband did?

her rationale for not doing so is beyond laughable

her below statement and explanation is laughable? Really?

Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

CLINTON: Well, Congressman, there was a lot of conflicting information that we were trying to make sense of. The situation was very fluid. It was fast-moving. There was also a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia. And when I talked to the Egyptian prime minister, I said that this was a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia, by a group that was affiliated -- or at least wanted to be affiliated -- with Al Qaida.

Sometime after that, the next -- next day, early the next morning after that, on the 12th or 13th, they retracted their claim of responsibility.

hmmm..........

If you cannot keep 4 people safe, what makes you think you can keep all Americans safe? Why did you lie to all American's , the same way your husband did?

After 9-11, you said Bush kept us safe. :eek:
He did.

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.
I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

some advertising --LOL

how about 8 Investigations? No Smoking gun in ALL 8 of them?

her rationale for not doing so is beyond laughable

her below statement and explanation is laughable? Really?

CLINTON: Well, Congressman, there was a lot of conflicting information that we were trying to make sense of. The situation was very fluid. It was fast-moving. There was also a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia. And when I talked to the Egyptian prime minister, I said that this was a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia, by a group that was affiliated -- or at least wanted to be affiliated -- with Al Qaida.

Sometime after that, the next -- next day, early the next morning after that, on the 12th or 13th, they retracted their claim of responsibility.

the mortar splash marks gave it away as to be a coordinated attack

some advertising --LOL

because the target dragged their feet

there is still tons of unaccounted for cables and emails

there are still over 30 more witnesses to go

After 9-11, you said Bush kept us safe. :eek:
He did.

Except for that one time.

some advertising --LOL

After 8 investigations, you'd think you'd have something. Two Republican's have come forward, admitting that this is all partisan bullshit, making a fool of your party.

Democrats are jackasses.

Hillary Clinton lied to the families of the victims of Benghazi. It was a blatant lie about the cause of the attack in order to protect Obama's reelection. After all Obama didn't want America to know that he had done nothing to stop terrorism and Clinton played along with it. That was despicable.

Democrats don't care that Clinton lied. The greedy bastards are more interested in the "free" shit Clinton is promising them than they are interested in honesty.
Excellent Post... Thanks

some advertising --LOL

It's amazing that it's taken almost 3 years to to only get a glimpse of Hillary's lost and deleted e-mails, recall that a corrupted, foot dragging,Democratic Administration is involved and of course Hillary herself. This should bother Democrats ethically but it sure seems that it doesn't. To complain about the time involved or the lack of information received is rather disingenuous given the corrupted circumstances.

8 investigations you say, were all the facts available to Congress before these investigations, answer .. hardly any. Are all the facts known after almost 3 years .. answer, hardly any.Who is to blame for this outrage and cost to taxpayers, Hillary, Obama and the Democratic Party.

Last edited:
Democrats are jackasses.

one have a willing suspension of disbelief

to believe that hillary is isnt offering free shit

Sooooooo, you can't name anything specific?

Now she will pull the knives out to use on that nice old man Bernie.
That should play real well with his supporters.

Bernie is old. He'll probably just have an "accident" one evening going outside to his mailbox. You know, slip and fall with a major blow to the back of his head. Accident of course. Hillary will attend the funeral all dressed in black and weeping. Bill will be busy checking out the women attending.
Ronnie was old too. And yet...

:lmao:They are definitely screwed and I like it...:thewave:
So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

some advertising --LOL

Odd how that 11 hour hearing the other day couldn't prove what you assert here, huh?

20150709edsuc-a_s878x542.jpg
Funny, idn't it? How you were just accusing me of trying divert the thread.

Thanks for admitting you're a hypocrite. :thup:

I could not imagine have'n to place a vote for that loopy bitch... Dem voter turnout will be low and independents votes for that loopy bitch are going to be lower yet.

Embrace the suck

hmmm..........

That's odd? Bush failed to keep us safe on 9.11 and 3000 people died. What made you think he could keep us safe?

Last edited:
[

Free college tuition for a starter. I suspect before the campaign is over she will promise a whole lot more free shit. That is what Democrats do. Promise something for nothing.

Clinton And Sanders Promise 'Free' College Tuition At Democrats' Debate

Clinton And Sanders Promise 'Free' College Tuition At Democrats' Debate

Hillary has never promised free college tuition, she stated that it needs to be more affordable.

Forum List

Back