Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Hillary isn't even president yet and the butthurt on the right is already excruciating.

image.png
LOL

Just having fun with all her baggage...............that you ignore BTW................

Did you know...................................That Hillary was DEAD BROKE at the WH...............poor thing............
She was born a poor black child
Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman, proof that not all of the dinasours have gone extinct.
Spits a Trump supporter. Umm... Dumbass .... Trump is older than both of them. :ack-1:
I'm not a supporter of anyone. Try again
Another nutcase.

Did I post that to you?? :eusa_doh:

LOL

Just having fun with all her baggage...............that you ignore BTW................

Did you know...................................That Hillary was DEAD BROKE at the WH...............poor thing............
Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman, proof that not all of the dinasours have gone extinct.
Spits a Trump supporter. Umm... Dumbass .... Trump is older than both of them. :ack-1:
I'm not a supporter of anyone. Try again
Another nutcase.

Did I post that to you?? :eusa_doh:
My bad. Just drinking and celebrating a Royals trip to the World Series

Hillary isn't even president yet and the butthurt on the right is already excruciating.

image.png
LOL

Poor Hillary, she aged, not so well.

hillary_clinton.jpg

:lmao:They are definitely screwed and I like it...:thewave:
So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.

She's clearly the best choice. As will be explained to you again next November. Start working on your excuses for losing now and beat the rush.

Smoke another bowl and drink a six pack, she'll still be your only choice whether you like it or not.

image.png
LOL

View attachment 53222
Who cares? She's still gonna be our next president. :beer:

LOL

View attachment 53222

You're a woman, could you answer this question for me?

Does a woman that gets treated like a doormat by her husband truly represent the liberal women of our times?

I'm certain she shows no representation of the conservative women I know, his balls would be cut-off and handed to him in the divorce proceedings.

View attachment 53222

Does a woman that gets treated like a doormat by her husband truly represent the liberal women of our times?

I'm certain she shows no representation of the conservative women I know, his balls would be cut-off and handed to him in the divorce proceedings.

Seems like Rush and Newt still have theirs....

View attachment 53222

Seems like Rush and Newt still have theirs....

nice feeble attempt...:laugh:

View attachment 53222

I'm not a woman but I've seen conservative women who have stood by their cheating husbands. S6ch behavior is neither Liberal nor conservative.

View attachment 53222

I'm not a woman but I've seen conservative women who have stood by their cheating husbands. S6ch behavior is neither Liberal nor conservative.
LOL.

Let's put the cheating kind in the Oval Office........

:spinner:

Over 60% of the country thinks she's a liar.....................

As opposed to what?

Saying " A politician lied to me" is like saying "I went to a Denny's and the food was terrible."

Or. "I went to a whorehouse and didn't feel the love."

Of course, they lie to us. Because we WANT them to.

The last politician who told the truth was Walter Mondale. He said taxes would have to go up to sustain the levels of spending we were doing. He lost 49 states and then Reagan raised taxes anyway.

View attachment 53222

LOL.

Donald Trump?

Over 60% of the country thinks she's a liar.....................

As opposed to what?

Saying " A politician lied to me" is like saying "I went to a Denny's and the food was terrible."

Or. "I went to a whorehouse and didn't feel the love."

Of course, they lie to us. Because we WANT them to.

The last politician who told the truth was Walter Mondale. He said taxes would have to go up to sustain the levels of spending we were doing. He lost 49 states and then Reagan raised taxes anyway.
Do you have a mouse in your pocket................We want them to Lie to Us.................

Perhaps that is your gig...............Not mine............

That is the problem with this country...............Electing a bunch of dang Liars.

View attachment 53222

LOL.

Donald Trump?
I don't support the Donald...................He is a Trojan Horse to me.

LOL.

Donald Trump?
Where did I say you support him? I'm pointing out of everyone running for president, I believe he's the only one known to have cheated on his spouse.

Do you have a mouse in your pocket................We want them to Lie to Us.................

That is the problem with this country...............Electing a bunch of dang Liars.

So you voted for Walter Mondale in 1984 because he was a "truth teller", then?

Of course you didn't. Reagan told you it was "Morning in America" and we didn't need no taxes to pay for his trillion dollar military and $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats.

Of course you didn't. Reagan told you it was "Morning in America" and we didn't need no taxes to pay for his trillion dollar military and $200 hammers and $600 toilet seats.
LOL

The American people vote against the other Liar most of the time.............trying to pick the one that will do the least damage. That is what we have become...........

Another Lying Front Runner for the Dems, and who knows what we'll get in the end...............Whoop Whoop.

LOL.

Donald Trump?
Where did I say you support him? I'm pointing out of everyone running for president, I believe he's the only one known to have cheated on his spouse.
You are trying to divert to our Liar is better than this Liar campaign...............Trump is another Liar.

Did anyone vote for Mondale in 1984?

Forum List

Back