Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Democrats are jackasses.

Hillary Clinton lied to the families of the victims of Benghazi. It was a blatant lie about the cause of the attack in order to protect Obama's reelection. After all Obama didn't want America to know that he had done nothing to stop terrorism and Clinton played along with it. That was despicable.

Democrats don't care that Clinton lied. The greedy bastards are more interested in the "free" shit Clinton is promising them than they are interested in honesty.

:lmao:They are definitely screwed and I like it...:thewave:
and after the Ben Gazi hearings, she goes to some anti-american crowd in northern virginia where they were cheering her on for her part in killing those four men in Benghazi and then being so proud to have gotten away with the lie about the video. what a bunch of low-lives to approve of what happened in Benghazi.

No Democrat voter fears the GOP clown car. Donald. Fucking. Trump. :rofl:

hillary could be seen sucking the brains out of a fetus and they would still vote for her
She could be recorded putting on a cape and saving the world and the right would still spend another 25+ years trying and failing to figure out a way to destroy her.

like that is about to happen

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL
25+ years of GOP assaults later, and Hillary's the front runner for the Presidency. Keep it up cons. :thup:

She's absolutely the best Democrats can offer up and they're stuck with her no matter what, pretty pathetic, I like it... :lmao:
exactly

in regard to the term stuck? reminds me of this joke i heard in the 1980's..but lets put Hillary in place of one of the words in the joke. "Why does Hillary grease the sides of her tub?",,,,,"So she wont stick to the sides.

So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.
I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

She just got 11 hrs of free air/advertising time! :D

She just got 11 hrs of free air/advertising time!

Clinton originated the false narrative about a YouTube video protest

Clinton avoided responsibility for Stevens' death

Clinton likely never spoke to Stevens

lied to the families of the dead and the American people

some advertising --LOL

the peoples like that sorta shit

and after the Ben Gazi hearings, she goes to some anti-american crowd in northern virginia where they were cheering her on for her part in killing those four men in Benghazi and then being so proud to have gotten away with the lie about the video. what a bunch of low-lives to approve of what happened in Benghazi.
You and a very few others, a small minority now, are misreading the public perceptions and the damage done by the eleven hour interrogation of Clinton. It is the Republican who are now being seen as the folks who are disrespecting the men who lost their lives at Benghazi. The tragedy has been and continues to be politicized. Hard to believe that some are still using the "video was a lie" allegation. People understand there was a connection. They understand it because unlike the deranged haters, they see the facts and are able to comprehend how whether it was a diversion or source of motivation to the attackers, it appeared to be connected in some way to the attack. Even the one captured suspect is alleged to have made that connection. When folks claim Hillary lied about the video it is like putting out an "I am a deranged Clinton hater" sign.

20150709edsuc-a_s878x542.jpg

So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.
I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

some advertising --LOL

the administration/intelligence had a terrorist group that claimed credit for the attack, so, they thought it was terrorists, then within 24 hours, the next early morning, the terrorist group retracted their claim and said they did not do it... thus, the confusion on the admin's part....the fluctuating between video and terrorist group.

Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

CLINTON: Well, Congressman, there was a lot of conflicting information that we were trying to make sense of. The situation was very fluid. It was fast-moving. There was also a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia. And when I talked to the Egyptian prime minister, I said that this was a claim of responsibility by Ansar al-Sharia, by a group that was affiliated -- or at least wanted to be affiliated -- with Al Qaida.

Sometime after that, the next -- next day, early the next morning after that, on the 12th or 13th, they retracted their claim of responsibility.

Last edited:

She's clearly the best choice. As will be explained to you again next November. Start working on your excuses for losing now and beat the rush.
Didn't you say that in 2008?

this would make for a great GOP commercial. show the likes of Debbie Wasserman stuck on Hillary. and lets make up this catch phrase,,,,I am stuck on Hillary, cause Hillary is stuck on me. hmm,,,now thats pretty originial.

What's Hillary got to Run on..........................

hmmm..........

The I have a Vagina Campaign...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now that Benghazi's failed, is that the new angle?

:rofl:
In the presidential debates Benghazi will hurt her if used.
Lol okay... :laugh:
If you cannot keep 4 people safe, what makes you think you can keep all Americans safe? Why did you lie to all American's , the same way your husband did?

She was born a poor black child
Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman, proof that not all of the dinasours have gone extinct.
Spits a Trump supporter. Umm... Dumbass .... Trump is older than both of them. :ack-1:
I'm not a supporter of anyone. Try again
Another nutcase.

Did I post that to you?? :eusa_doh:
My bad. Just drinking and celebrating a Royals trip to the World Series

You need a breathalyzer chained to your keyboard.

Democrats are jackasses.

Hillary Clinton lied to the families of the victims of Benghazi. It was a blatant lie about the cause of the attack in order to protect Obama's reelection. After all Obama didn't want America to know that he had done nothing to stop terrorism and Clinton played along with it. That was despicable.

Democrats don't care that Clinton lied. The greedy bastards are more interested in the "free" shit Clinton is promising them than they are interested in honesty.

What free shit has she promised?

hmmm..........

If you cannot keep 4 people safe, what makes you think you can keep all Americans safe? Why did you lie to all American's , the same way your husband did?

After 9-11, you said Bush kept us safe. :eek:

hmmm..........

her rationale for not doing so is beyond laughable

some advertising --LOL

Didya find that smokin gun?

Forum List

Back