Democrats Fully Stuck with Clinton..LOL

Hillary isn't even president yet and the butthurt on the right is already excruciating.

image.png
That photo will represent the asshole of our budget if she's elected

Hillary isn't even president yet and the butthurt on the right is already excruciating.

image.png
LOL

Just having fun with all her baggage...............that you ignore BTW................

Did you know...................................That Hillary was DEAD BROKE at the WH...............poor thing............

image.png
LOL

Just having fun with all her baggage...............that you ignore BTW................

Did you know...................................That Hillary was DEAD BROKE at the WH...............poor thing............
She was born a poor black child

:lmao:They are definitely screwed and I like it...:thewave:
So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.

Thats it guys...keep calling women names. Nothing confirms more that the GOP War on Women continues unabated.

I would think Bill Clinton's sexual harassment's, probable rapes, prostitutes and having sex with underage girls while Democrats and Hillary fully support him dispels any phony charge of a, "War on Women" by Republicans as pure hypocritical bullshit.

Citing one man's indescression vs. an entire party's ruthless attacks on PP, women's rights, equal pay, etc... is hilarious even for you.

You've guys have earned your reputation as being anti-woman. I'd think you'd be prouder of it since you work so hard at it day in and day out.

So? You think it's better having 17 candidates who are tearing each other down even before the party's nomination?

Sure, why not.. survival of the fittest over a no choice coronation anytime. I find Democrats being happy with absolutely no choice kinda odd actually.

She's clearly the best choice. As will be explained to you again next November. Start working on your excuses for losing now and beat the rush.

so much fail in one thread.

wackos. you're going to be hysterically funny when she's president.
What's Hillary got to Run on..........................

hmmm..........

The I have a Vagina Campaign...........

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now that Benghazi's failed, is that the new angle?

:rofl:
The hearings served there purpose, she was caught up in enough lies for future reverence to keep things interesting. Your media trainers own your mind, poor fellow.
Ah so the hearings were ENTIRELY POLITICAL! Just as most decent people in this country thought, it turns out the hearings weren't about finding the truth, but about "keeping things interesting."

You people are a disgrace.

Perhaps you should have listened to the hearings instead of just being told what to say and think..You are woefully uninformed as to the actual results.
I've listened to it all. You are one of a tiny minority who thinks that Hillary didn't entirely put her boot up the ass of the GOP witch hunters on the Benghazi committee yesterday.

I mean fuck man. Start trying to win on policies. Or ideas. Or something. Making shit up just isn't working. You just embarrassing yourself.
Your desparation is amusing.. Thank You...

So few victories for Democrats in the Obama years, even a mole hill victory (she survived) seems huge...

image.png
LOL

Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman, proof that not all of the dinasours have gone extinct.

The hearings served there purpose, she was caught up in enough lies for future reverence to keep things interesting. Your media trainers own your mind, poor fellow.
Ah so the hearings were ENTIRELY POLITICAL! Just as most decent people in this country thought, it turns out the hearings weren't about finding the truth, but about "keeping things interesting."

Perhaps you should have listened to the hearings instead of just being told what to say and think..You are woefully uninformed as to the actual results.
I've listened to it all. You are one of a tiny minority who thinks that Hillary didn't entirely put her boot up the ass of the GOP witch hunters on the Benghazi committee yesterday.

I mean fuck man. Start trying to win on policies. Or ideas. Or something. Making shit up just isn't working. You just embarrassing yourself.

So few victories for Democrats in the Obama years, even a mole hill victory (she survived) seems huge...
Are you joking?

^ dumb fucking retard

Thats it guys...keep calling women names. Nothing confirms more that the GOP War on Women continues unabated.

I would think Bill Clinton's sexual harassment's, probable rapes, prostitutes and having sex with underage girls while Democrats and Hillary fully support him dispels any phony charge of a, "War on Women" by Republicans as pure hypocritical bullshit.

Citing one man's indescression vs. an entire party's ruthless attacks on PP, women's rights, equal pay, etc... is hilarious even for you.

You've guys have earned your reputation as being anti-woman. I'd think you'd be prouder of it since you work so hard at it day in and day out.
The whole Democratic supporting sexual harassment by a President, attacking the victims who happen to be women isn't exactly a small deal.. and of course there's plenty other stuff Democrats have said and done to conservative women in their desparation to win at any possible cost.

Now go chop up an unborn human life (male & female) for profit and campaign bucks for the Democratic Party.

I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

No Democrat voter fears the GOP clown car. Donald. Fucking. Trump. :rofl:

hillary could be seen sucking the brains out of a fetus and they would still vote for her
She could be recorded putting on a cape and saving the world and the right would still spend another 25+ years trying and failing to figure out a way to destroy her.

like that is about to happen

--LOL

be realistic anyways

--LOL
25+ years of GOP assaults later, and Hillary's the front runner for the Presidency. Keep it up cons. :thup:

She's absolutely the best Democrats can offer up and they're stuck with her no matter what, pretty pathetic, I like it... :lmao:

You're gonna be stuck with her too. lol

I'm fine with that too -- Republicans are doing Hillary's work for her. By the time the GOP picks a candidate, Hillary can use all the material Republicans used to chew each other up.

She just got 11 hrs of free air/advertising time! :D

image.png
LOL

Hillary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman, proof that not all of the dinasours have gone extinct.
Spits a Trump supporter. Umm... Dumbass .... Trump is older than both of them. :ack-1:

Are you joking?

^ dumb fucking retard

Golly, so emotional....:laugh:

image.png
LOL

Spits a Trump supporter. Umm... Dumbass .... Trump is older than both of them. :ack-1:
I'm not a supporter of anyone. Try again

I would think Bill Clinton's sexual harassment's, probable rapes, prostitutes and having sex with underage girls while Democrats and Hillary fully support him dispels any phony charge of a, "War on Women" by Republicans.as pure hypocritical bullshit.
All of those things are lies btw.

Anyways I'd like to take this moment to point out though, that while republicans usually demonize rape victims for claiming they were raped... somehow when it involves a political rival they are outraged?! And when it's proven wrong, Democrats drop the issue as with the Duke Lacrosse case, but republicans keep it going? For entirely political reasons?!

That's fucked up republicunts.

Well, maybe in Meth World you make sense.

Forum List

Back