Democrats get kid suspended from school for pointing finger like a gun

If using their fingers can get kids into trouble, why are toy guns and water guns still made? Or are they still made?

God bless you and that boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

If using their fingers can get kids into trouble, why are toy guns and water guns still made? Or are they still made?

God bless you and that boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Thats one of the reasons toy guns are forbidden at my home. To me killing someone is not something you should be joking about.

I bet if nothing was done this time and next week he came to school with a gun and actually shot someone then everyone would be screaming about why this incident wasn't addressed. Since no one can predict the future his actions suggested he could have a problem. Best to nip it in the bud now.

You people, thinking your ghetto culture exists outside of your ghettos!!
What works for the brain dead thugs being raised in the ghetto don't work for good civilized suburban children of good families.

We used to play cowboys as kids, with toy guns that didn't have the end painted orange!!
We played soldiers, cops and robbers with toy guns without orange bits!!

Why didn't we all grow up killing our fellow man en mass?

Yet the ghetto rats who had no toy guns did ?

Weird isn't it ?

How is that a ghetto culture? White people are constantly in the news for shooting people in school. Does Columbine ring a bell?

Millions of white people grew up playing cops, soldiers and cowboys using toy guns, fingers and sticks.

Millions of white people do not engage in criminal shootings.

Ghetto rats of all races have for decades been told that guns are evil.
They were forbidden to play with toy guns etc.
And yet thousands of these feral ghetto rats kill each other daily!
If only they had been allowed to play cop, soldier or cowboy they might not have turned to crime.
Liberals cause crime .

AGAIN!!!!!

Forum List

Back