High School Girl Suspended One Year for Having a Water Gun

From the educators of critical thinking.

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials overseeing a school district in Alabama have expelled a 16-year-old girl for an entire year because she had a water gun at school.

Prior to her yearlong expulsion, the student, Sara Allena “Laney” Nichols, attended Prattville High School Prattville, a town of 35,229 just northwest of Montgomery.

The incident leading to Nichols’s suspension occurred on Friday, January 27, reports the Montgomery Advertiser.

Nichols and her mother, Tara Herring, say the teen girl did not bring the water gun to school. Instead, the mother and daughter claim, a male classmate gave Nichols the water gun to Nichols “as a joke.”

This High School Girl Had A Water Gun On Campus. Now She Is EXPELLED FOR A YEAR

upload_2017-4-23_15-1-24.png

Unfucking Believable!!!!
Whatever happened to common sense?
Water Pistol have been a staple in schools for a long long time.
If you got caught with one it ended up in the teacher's desk drawer.
If you were lucky you might get it back at the end of the day.
Anything more is irresponsible and pure overkill.
These school administrators should be immediately fired and not allowed to work in a school again,

"Autauga County school district superintendent Spence Agee refused to comment about the expulsion, citing student privacy concerns.
"

I hate stupid shit like this.

The fucker could comment on his actions WITHOUT violating the privacy of the student.

This is such a transparent lie that it is an insult to the intelligence of the reader.

Stories like this reflect a problem with the whole education industry, one rooted in it's domination by liberals.

ONe that needs addressed with strong actions. Like massive purges and the destruction of the Dept of Education.

Sorry, but you are wrong! If she has an extensive disciplinary record, citing that as reason for expulsion is considered a violation of the student's privacy and a likely violation of federal law.

SO, the law prevents a community from having the facts needed to judge the actions of the school administration?

Or voters the actions of the education industry?

Then that law needs changed.

Sorry! The federal law protects people by limiting access to their educational records. Remember the oft-repeated lie that Obama "sealed" his college records? That's the same law that negates any need to do that because all of the records are sealed. I have to sign a release for any school district to access my records when I apply for a new job. It is called FERPA. Google it if you want more info,

"Autauga County school district superintendent Spence Agee refused to comment about the expulsion, citing student privacy concerns.
"

The fucker could comment on his actions WITHOUT violating the privacy of the student.

This is such a transparent lie that it is an insult to the intelligence of the reader.

Stories like this reflect a problem with the whole education industry, one rooted in it's domination by liberals.

ONe that needs addressed with strong actions. Like massive purges and the destruction of the Dept of Education.

Sorry, but you are wrong! If she has an extensive disciplinary record, citing that as reason for expulsion is considered a violation of the student's privacy and a likely violation of federal law.

SO, the law prevents a community from having the facts needed to judge the actions of the school administration?

Sorry! The federal law protects people by limiting access to their educational records. Remember the oft-repeated lie that Obama "sealed" his college records? That's the same law that negates any need to do that because all of the records are sealed. I have to sign a release for any school district to access my records when I apply for a new job. It is called FERPA. Google it if you want more info,

LMFAo that was twenty years ago those records are protected, hate to tell you your personal information is a FREE FOR ALL.............including your medical records.

"

LMFAo that was twenty years ago those records are protected, hate to tell you your personal information is a FREE FOR ALL.............including your medical records.

You are such a worthless conspiracy nut!

Try getting my college transcript.

"

Your lack of common sense and knowledge proves who the dumbass is .

U.S. Agencies Said to Swap Data With Thousands of Firms

You fking know nothing and still live in a world of thirty years ago.

"

I see you still cannot read. I am honestly surprised that that has not led you to a life of liberalism.

It has, however, created one hell of a conspiracy nut. You are probably the most far-gone one I have ever seen.

"

Thousands Of Companies Have Been Handing Over Your Personal Data To The NSA

My education is so past your , you could only obtain that same level in you dreams.

Too bad you can't get a degree in common sense oooops sucks to be you they don't exist guess it sucks to have a zero level of common sense and logic left.

The U.S. Constitution never guaranteed us safety. But it is supposed to guarantee our privacy.

Fortunately, it appears that at this point public opinion is very much against all of the snooping that the government has been doing. According to the Guardian, most of the recent surveys that have been done are coming up with very consistent results…

Thursday, the Guardian released a poll conducted on Monday and Tuesday nights by Public Policy Polling looking at America’s reaction to the National Security Agency (NSA) controversy. The public appears to be reacting negatively to the revelations – and it seems to be hurting President Obama.

We found 50% of American voters believe the NSA should not be collecting telephone or internet records, compared to the 44% who think they should. The results hold even when respondents were told

"

I see you still cannot read. I am honestly surprised that that has not led you to a life of liberalism.

It has, however, created one hell of a conspiracy nut. You are probably the most far-gone one I have ever seen.

Dear. Mr. REJECT

YOU SAID : Sorry! The federal law protects people by limiting access to their educational records. Remember the oft-repeated lie that Obama "sealed" his college records? That's the same law that negates any need to do that because all of the records are sealed. I have to sign a release for any school district to access my records when I apply for a new job. It is called FERPA. Google it if you want more info,

THEN I SAID :

That was twenty years ago dork, it isn't like that today YOUR INFORMATION IS A FREE FOR ALL

CONSPIRACY NAME CALLING is something only weak minded loser can use because they have NOTHING TO BACK UP THEIR MADE UP BS they spew out and they know nothing about the REALITY OF TODAY's world. so go fk yourself

"

Thousands Of Companies Have Been Handing Over Your Personal Data To The NSA

My education is so past your , you could only obtain that same level in you dreams.

Too bad you can't get a degree in common sense oooops sucks to be you they don't exist guess it sucks to have a zero level of common sense and logic left.

The U.S. Constitution never guaranteed us safety. But it is supposed to guarantee our privacy.

Fortunately, it appears that at this point public opinion is very much against all of the snooping that the government has been doing. According to the Guardian, most of the recent surveys that have been done are coming up with very consistent results…

Thursday, the Guardian released a poll conducted on Monday and Tuesday nights by Public Policy Polling looking at America’s reaction to the National Security Agency (NSA) controversy. The public appears to be reacting negatively to the revelations – and it seems to be hurting President Obama.

We found 50% of American voters believe the NSA should not be collecting telephone or internet records, compared to the 44% who think they should. The results hold even when respondents were told

No, he can't comment without opening himself up to be sued by the student. Get a degree in school administration and you might understand that these are the rules we live by daily.

I really loved you line: "My education is so past your , you could only obtain that same level in you dreams."

Would you like to try that again in English this time, or is your education too superior for me to understand your mental meanderings?

Loser.

Dear. Mr. REJECT

YOU SAID : Sorry! The federal law protects people by limiting access to their educational records. Remember the oft-repeated lie that Obama "sealed" his college records? That's the same law that negates any need to do that because all of the records are sealed. I have to sign a release for any school district to access my records when I apply for a new job. It is called FERPA. Google it if you want more info,

THEN I SAID :

That was twenty years ago dork, it isn't like that today YOUR INFORMATION IS A FREE FOR ALL

CONSPIRACY NAME CALLING is something only weak minded loser can use because they have NOTHING TO BACK UP THEIR MADE UP BS they spew out and they know nothing about the REALITY OF TODAY's world. so go fk yourself

Twenty years ago? What a fucking moron! Those claims were brought up numerous times in the last eight years, You do realize that Obama was President less than 100 days ago. Right?

Perhaps you should seek professional help for that paranoia and those delusions.

Just as bad as the one who I believe was suspended for having their pop tart looking like a gun.
Isn't that incredible? A pop-tart shaped like a gun!

Anti-gun paranoia has reached a level of pathology equal to the pursuit and persecution of witches -- and that is no exaggeration.

Remember the 5 year old girl that was suspended for TALKING about her little hello kitty pink BUBBLE gun?

little-girl-bubble-gun.jpg

Or the 7 year old who was suspended for nibbling his pop tart pastry into what LOOKED LIKE a gun?

poptart0920.jpg

Yep, and most kids of police or military are the least likely to be involved with such actions.
Even though we lived in New York City my brother and I were raised around guns. This was because our father was a locksmith whose profitable sideline was gunsmithing, so there always were all kinds of guns in back of his shop and around the house.

He always answered our questions and took the time to educate us about guns and emphasizing safe handling. We grew up knowing more about guns than most adults we knew. And the reason for that were the gun laws -- which have gotten much worse over the years.

I can tell you with certainty that people who are are anti-gun are afraid of them mainly because they know nothing about them. And the less they know the more afraid they are.

Though out my entire childhood, my dad kept a loaded handgun in the dresser next to his bed.

My sister and I never considered even looking at it. As you said, it was not interesting.

Yep, and most kids of police or military are the least likely to be involved with such actions.
Even though we lived in New York City my brother and I were raised around guns. This was because our father was a locksmith whose profitable sideline was gunsmithing, so there always were all kinds of guns in back of his shop and around the house.

He always answered our questions and took the time to educate us about guns and emphasizing safe handling. We grew up knowing more about guns than most adults we knew. And the reason for that were the gun laws -- which have gotten much worse over the years.

I can tell you with certainty that people who are are anti-gun are afraid of them mainly because they know nothing about them. And the less they know the more afraid they are.

Though out my entire childhood, my dad kept a loaded handgun in the dresser next to his bed.

My sister and I never considered even looking at it. As you said, it was not interesting.

My Dad had been in the Korean War and was a police officer for a time and had always been pro-gun, pro-Constitution, etc. I had never seen him without a gun within his possession and many times had several around the house, both pistols and rifles. I have many memories of him sitting at the kitchen table taking them all apart piece by piece, cleaning & oiling them. He insisted on teaching me about them and as a family would go target shooting for practice so I'd know how to use them. He'd emphasize safety at all costs and to respect the power they held (life & death). I just wish he would have lived to have mentored my #2 son who takes after his Grandpa like a carbon copy. Yet if he had, he would be sooooo pissed about how the laws have changed in the last 23 years.

In the latest incident of anti-gun hysteria to erupt in a school setting, officials overseeing a school district in Alabama have expelled a 16-year-old girl for an entire year because she had a water gun at school.

Prior to her yearlong expulsion, the student, Sara Allena “Laney” Nichols, attended Prattville High School Prattville, a town of 35,229 just northwest of Montgomery.

The incident leading to Nichols’s suspension occurred on Friday, January 27, reports the Montgomery Advertiser.

Nichols and her mother, Tara Herring, say the teen girl did not bring the water gun to school. Instead, the mother and daughter claim, a male classmate gave Nichols the water gun to Nichols “as a joke.”

Expelled for one year for something like that? This seems to be an exaggeration :eek:
A water gun is not a big deal it's just a little toy.... :dunno:

Expelled for one year for something like that? This seems to be an exaggeration :eek:
A water gun is not a big deal it's just a little toy.... :dunno:
Read and verify my post about the 7 year old boy nibbling his poptart pastry into what looked like a gun to a teacher.

How about the 3rd grader a few years ago, who was celebrating his birthday and he honored his father who was a marine fighting overseas by putting tiny toy soldiers on the little cupcakes.

The school CONFISCATED them.

School Confiscates Third-Grader's Cupcakes Decorated With Toy Soldiers

Little toy soldiers and little cupcakes and the fucking left.....

Sigh....

Dear God I hate them.

Forum List

Back