Democrat's gun bill - Lose your gun and get 5 years in prison

If you own a gun, you or a member of your family is seven times more likely to die of gun violence. Why? Because a gun in the house is much more likely to be used by an angry spouse or depressed teenager to kill themselves or others, than it is to be used for self defense.

Nancy Lanza found this out when her son killed her and two dozen school children in Newtown.

Still repeating that lie,when are you going to admit that you lost the argument already.

If you own a gun, you or a member of your family is seven times more likely to die of gun violence. Why? Because a gun in the house is much more likely to be used by an angry spouse or depressed teenager to kill themselves or others, than it is to be used for self defense.

Nancy Lanza found this out when her son killed her and two dozen school children in Newtown.

this has been thrown up here a bunch of times Chris.....everyone has seen it.....and you wanna know something?.....i dont think anyone here who owns a gun is going to be swayed by it........

Could that be because everyone who owns a gun is smarter than Chris?

So?
The majority of fatal car accidents happen within a mile from one's own home.
Most serious injuries happen within the home.

Obviously we need to ban HOMES
:cuckoo:

Keeping a gun in my home is my risk.
My government has no say on what risks I'm allowed to take.

I'd rather have one and not need it than not have one and need it

We don't need to ban homes, which just need to make it illegal to drive within a mile of your house. That would end a large percentage of fatal car crashes, and not infringe on anyone's right to drive.

Chris there are anywhere from 260 million to over 300 million firearms in the household throughout America. If what you state is correct why don't we have more home shootings?

How many times does that lie have to be shown as having been debunked before you asses on the left stop using it?

Forum List

Back