Democrats Hate American Children Part 384745

I would really like to know how the board members voted in this instance. Was it open to the public? Did people have an opportunity to share their opinions? Or was it one of the quick and quiet votes?

I love political correctness. It achieves such great goals, and never wastes time or resources.

You know which "culture" Halloween most offends?

Christians.

Halloween Hits Streak Of Bad Luck in School (washingtonpost.com)
Only a certain kind. I wouldn't dream of taking Halloween away from my kids. Only Jehovah Witnesses and Fundamentalist Protestants are that cruel.

If someone's experimentation with the supernatural was nothing more than an absorbing pastime or a series of metaphysical parlor tricks it certainly would be foolish to get upset over them. However, that is not the case; the occult is a reality that cannot be toyed with, and the spiritual stakes for all who do are far too high to ignore. What are these realities? What are the consequences? Why do so many Christians strongly oppose Halloween? Should you really be involved in any way with Halloween?

Halloween: Treat Or Trick?  A Christian Perspective

If someone's experimentation with the supernatural was nothing more than an absorbing pastime or a series of metaphysical parlor tricks it certainly would be foolish to get upset over them. However, that is not the case; the occult is a reality that cannot be toyed with, and the spiritual stakes for all who do are far too high to ignore. What are these realities? What are the consequences? Why do so many Christians strongly oppose Halloween? Should you really be involved in any way with Halloween?

Halloween: Treat Or Trick? A Christian Perspective
Please don't have kids. They deserve better.

I love political correctness. It achieves such great goals, and never wastes time or resources.

You know which "culture" Halloween most offends?

Christians.

Halloween Hits Streak Of Bad Luck in School (washingtonpost.com)
Only a certain kind. I wouldn't dream of taking Halloween away from my kids. Only Jehovah Witnesses and Fundamentalist Protestants are that cruel.
And people who aren't interested in the expense and bother. I didn't take my youngest two until they were old enough to ask about it ahead of time...about six I think.

Still it's a belief in the supernatural.

The OP holds democrats responsible for a school not acknowledging Halloween. Yet, I have never known a democrat that objects to Halloween. My brother and his wife, however, who are RW reactionary, born again Christians, object to it very much, and claim that it is a left wing conspiracy to honor the devil.

In short, the title of this thread is a total fabrication and fantasy on the part of the Right. It is a cheap shot, at best.

Right. Absolutely my dressing as Joseph Merrick signals a belief in the supernatural.

(Billy snerks)

The OP holds democrats responsible for a school not acknowledging Halloween.

Nope. I hold them responsible for destroying the popular fun and traditions of the majority in the name of political inclusivity of a scant minority. It's become a widespread practice.

Yet, I have never known a democrat that objects to Halloween.

Democrats object to anything that does not include minority cultures. It's the common MO to destroy long-standing traditions.

In short, the title of this thread is a total fabrication and fantasy on the part of the Right. It is a cheap shot, at best.

According to you. Your opinion is noted. The evidence indicates otherwise.

Nope. I hold them responsible for destroying the popular fun and traditions of the majority in the name of political inclusivity of a scant minority. It's become a widespread practice.

Democrats object to anything that does not include minority cultures. It's the common MO to destroy long-standing traditions.

Who would have known that fundamental Christians like Pat Robertson, were actually democrats......

Right. Absolutely my dressing as Joseph Merrick signals a belief in the supernatural.

(Billy snerks)

Nothing supernatural about tumors. His perseverance however was super.........

Who would have known that fundamental Christians like Pat Robertson, were actually democrats......

Pat Robertson is certifiable. His POV is different, but his intent in these matters is the same as the Democrats.

Billy, you are not convincing anyone that the villains in your Op are democrats. Amazingly enough, you have managed to convince yourself of that, or perhaps you know it is a lie, which is just as lame.

Forum List

Back