Democrats Hate American Children Part 384745

Unlike you, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am merely reporting an event, and stating my opinion of it.
You are making a factual assertion that is false.

Only because you disagree with it.
No, it is factually false that democrats had anything to do with this.

So post your documentation and make me a liar.
Paddy's documentation is "You're a big dummy and you didn't say such and such but I'm going to pretend you did!"
You fucking morons claimed there were Muslims complaining and have not been able to prove a single thing to support that. I have provided numerous examples of christians in other parts of the country causing halloween celebrations to be cancelled.

Your case were cites to two stories about the same School District, Waterbury, two hundred miles from Milford who decided to let their Muslims Students take off on their holidays, just like they let Jewish students do. And you did not cite to any statistic about the town were are discussing, Milford CT. You have been caught in serial lies.

Again, Connecticut has a rapidly growing Muslim population. The "cultural sensitivity" is bowing to pressure from Muslims and the democrats backing them.

Look, you're a hack. you have a party and zero integrity. The party supports Islam so you foam at the mouth should anyone point out that acts like this are on behalf of the newly established DNC religion.
And you have been proven to by a lying asshole who makes claims and cannot stand it when they are proven to be lies. You have not pointed out a single fact that any rational, reasonably intelligent person would conclude supports your claim. You are an idiot and a fucking bigot.
You have no idea what constitutes "proof".
Your comments are proof you are a moron.

So, you cannot read a fucking map? They are 30 miles apart.

You can't be this stupid.

How many miles apart does a district need to be not to be neighbors, you drooling moron?
You did not say they were neighbors. Your post said "the school district.." Either you were too fucking stupid to know that Waterbury and Milford are actually different school districts or you figured no one would call you on your lie.

And you have been proven to by a lying asshole who makes claims and cannot stand it when they are proven to be lies. You have not pointed out a single fact that any rational, reasonably intelligent person would conclude supports your claim. You are an idiot and a fucking bigot.

Paddy, you're a dumb little fuckwad who screams a great deal, but fails to make any rational points. You scream "LAIR" at everyone walking by while demanding that TRUTHMATTERS....

:rofl:

Run along and huff some more Easy-Off now.

Paddy, you're a dumb little fuckwad who screams a great deal, but fails to make any rational points. You scream "LAIR" at everyone walking by while demanding that TRUTHMATTERS....

:rofl:

Run along and huff some more Easy-Off now.
And you lie and then run off with your tail between your legs when someone proves it. Still waiting for a single story or link that proves that Muslims had anything to do with this incident or any of the others where Halloween was banned from schools.

So where did I say trick or treaters were honoring Pope Gregory?

Again. I didn't. Like I said, you have nothing to add, so you make shit up.
You said that "every kid knows this is a religious holiday. You are an idiot and with every post you offer more proof.
How does "every kid knows this is a religious holiday = Trick or treaters are celebrating Pope urban"?

Answer: It doesn't.
More utter stupidity.
On your part, certainly.
Right. Halloween, as it is celebrated in this nation, is a religious holiday, as all of the children know. Is it really possible you don't realize how fucking stupid that comment is?
Maybe your circle of friends and the kids you know are a lot more ignorant than mine.

You said that "every kid knows this is a religious holiday. You are an idiot and with every post you offer more proof.
How does "every kid knows this is a religious holiday = Trick or treaters are celebrating Pope urban"?

More utter stupidity.
On your part, certainly.
Right. Halloween, as it is celebrated in this nation, is a religious holiday, as all of the children know. Is it really possible you don't realize how fucking stupid that comment is?
Maybe your circle of friends and the kids you know are a lot more ignorant than mine.
No, I would imagine yours are like you, ignorant.

Your case were cites to two stories about the same School District, Waterbury, two hundred miles from Milford who decided to let their Muslims Students take off on their holidays, just like they let Jewish students do. And you did not cite to any statistic about the town were are discussing, Milford CT. You have been caught in serial lies.

Again, Connecticut has a rapidly growing Muslim population. The "cultural sensitivity" is bowing to pressure from Muslims and the democrats backing them.

Look, you're a hack. you have a party and zero integrity. The party supports Islam so you foam at the mouth should anyone point out that acts like this are on behalf of the newly established DNC religion.

Well no, you're the hack.

Muslims, like Jews, basically don't give a fuck about most of the "celebrations" outside their own communities. Many Muslims actually like Halloween.

Christians absolutely abhor it. Christianity is one of the most intolerant religions around. They cannot stand anything outside what they view as "Christian Culture". And they believe that this is a "Christian Nation".

Left up to the White American Christians? This nation would be purged of all non-whites and all non-Christians.

And you lie and then run off with your tail between your legs when someone proves it. Still waiting for a single story or link that proves that Muslims had anything to do with this incident or any of the others where Halloween was banned from schools.

What is it you think you've proven? That you're an irrational little fuck who can't offer any semblance of a rational argument? That you think shrieking "LAIR" at people somehow substantiates your moronic little diatribe?

Who have you not called a liar in this thread? Do you even know what a lie is, you drooling little fool?

More utter stupidity.
On your part, certainly.
No, I would imagine yours are like you, ignorant.
Does "ignorant" mean they know more than the average school kid (says you) about the origins of Halloween?

I guess they are then.

Paddy's documentation is "You're a big dummy and you didn't say such and such but I'm going to pretend you did!"
You fucking morons claimed there were Muslims complaining and have not been able to prove a single thing to support that. I have provided numerous examples of christians in other parts of the country causing halloween celebrations to be cancelled.
Yet none in this particular case.

So you are in the same boat as we "fucking morons". You've provided zero evidence that Christians objected to Halloween in this case.

Please post where I said that Muslims were complaining. You seem quite confused.

Please post where I said that Muslims were complaining. You seem quite confused.
This is what paddy does. She gets all het up over stuff she makes up.

Well no, you're the hack.

Muslims, like Jews, basically don't give a fuck about most of the "celebrations" outside their own communities. Many Muslims actually like Halloween.

If that were true, then the celebration would go on as always.

But of course it isn't true;

{
LOS ANGELES, Oct. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Even though schools are banning Halloween due to Muslim and religious protest, Halloween seems to be bigger than ever. With record numbers in costume buying and party going things are not slowing down for Halloween.

Evite, the leading social event planning service on the Web, proves that Halloween bashes are bigger than ever. More than 100,000 Halloween parties were planned this year using Evite to send spook-tacular online invitations to over 4 million guests, a 22%+ increase over last year.

Overall, Halloween continues to be a growing business with more than $5 billion in costumes, candy and party supply sales in 2007 (Source: the National Retail Federation). More than 30% of party store sales are now generated by Halloween alone (Source: the National Retail Federation), further confirming how big the holiday has become for seasonally driven businesses.}

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?31734-Halloween-Getting-Bigger-Despite-to-Muslim-Protest

{
. In essence, Halloween represents the devil worshipper's New
Year. Muslim commemoration of such a day is therefore si
nful and haram; as it involves the most evil elements of polytheism and disbel
ief. Indeed, participation in Halloween is worse than participation in Christmas, E
aster or Good Friday, as those innovated days commemorate the birth and supposed
death of a Prophet, whereas Halloween is a commemoration of the worshippers
of Satan. Thus,participation in it is more sinful than congratulating
the Christians for their prostration to the crucifix.}

http://data.alhudapk.com/oldalhuda/www/reading-material/pamphlets/halloween/through-muslim-eyes.pdf

It's cool though, if you were ever accurate about anything, I would think someone hijacked your account. :thup:

Christians absolutely abhor it. Christianity is one of the most intolerant religions around. They cannot stand anything outside what they view as "Christian Culture". And they believe that this is a "Christian Nation".

Left up to the White American Christians? This nation would be purged of all non-whites and all non-Christians.

Really?

{It's that time of year again... fall is in full swing and Halloween is fast approaching. Morgan Hill Bible Church participates in Morgan Hill's annual Downtown Safe Trick-or-Treat where kids can enjoy the fun and excitement of Halloween in a family-friendly environment.}

Safe Trick-or-Treat

It's funny how hard Conservatives want local control of schools, but when they see what local control looks like, they respond with revoltion. Unless when they say 'local control' they mean Conservative control.

It's funny how hard Conservatives want local control of schools, but when they see what local control looks like, they respond with revoltion. Unless when they say 'local control' they mean Conservative control.
The exact same way that they vote against Federal Funds, until they need them that is. Hypocrites nearly without exception.

Forum List

Back