Democrats Hate American Children Part 384745

Why should they celebrate Halloween, but not Easter, at school?

Easter is recognized as a religious event,

Halloween isn't

Are you kidding me? It's the EVE of ALL SAINTS DAY.

"In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints and martyrs; the holiday, All Saints’ Day, incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows’ Eve and later Halloween."

Hallo. Every school kid in the US knows it's a religious event.

History of Halloween - Halloween - HISTORY.com
Right. Every little kid out there dressed as a vampire asking for candy is quietly honoring Pope Gregory III and all of the saints. When you got done typing that, did you not realize how fucking stupid it was?

Did I say that?

Oh, yeah, no, I didn't. As usual, you're making shit up because you have nothing intelligent to add to the convo.
You said, in an incredibly moronic post, that every school kid in the US knows it is a religious event and then cited to Pope Gregory III. That was moronic. You could not get one out of a hundred kids out trick or treating who would tell you that halloween is a religious holiday cause it is not. Jesus, give it up already. You are making a fool of yourself, again.

Hate children means keeping them from health care, cutting their food stamps, ending school lunches, ending daycare, blocking vaccines and so on. It's not Democrats who do those things and we all know it.

No, hating children is raising them to believe the government will take care of them, that all things are free and deserved and they need make no effort other than to vote for the hand that provides. Once you get one generation so trained, you can count upon all following generations to appreciate your largesse and to vote as you direct.

That is what the Democrats do. Slavery 2.0

"The board voted to recognize Eid Al-Fitr, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, and Eid Al-Adha, an annual feast day, by giving observerant students the day off to celebrate with their families. It also voted to instruct educators not to schedule any field trips, major tests or class events on the two holidays, according to the FoxCT channel."

Different fucking school board and district asshat. Waterbury and Milford are in different parts of the state. Here is a map for you.

View attachment 52410

Neighboring, shitferbrains.

Still scrambling to find proof of Halloween being cancelled due to Muslims?

Nope, I made my case. That you are a lying hack doesn't alter that.

Admit you just lie cause you hate Muslims.

Admit that you lie because you hate America, sploogy.

It is not an area with an exploding Muslim population. Check the demographics. And the cultural sensitivity is to obnoxious, demanding conservative christians who take offense when anyone does not accept their faith is the only right faith. They have their fake war on Christmas to whine about beginning in November and just needed something to whine about in October.

Learn to read dumbfuck, it's why I give you cites.
Your case were cites to two stories about the same School District, Waterbury, two hundred miles from Milford who decided to let their Muslims Students take off on their holidays, just like they let Jewish students do. And you did not cite to any statistic about the town were are discussing, Milford CT. You have been caught in serial lies.

Billy, you are not convincing anyone that the villains in your Op are democrats. Amazingly enough, you have managed to convince yourself of that, or perhaps you know it is a lie, which is just as lame.

Unlike you, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am merely reporting an event, and stating my opinion of it.
You are making a factual assertion that is false.

Only because you disagree with it.

Halloween isn't

"In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints and martyrs; the holiday, All Saints’ Day, incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows’ Eve and later Halloween."

Right. Every little kid out there dressed as a vampire asking for candy is quietly honoring Pope Gregory III and all of the saints. When you got done typing that, did you not realize how fucking stupid it was?

Did I say that?

Oh, yeah, no, I didn't. As usual, you're making shit up because you have nothing intelligent to add to the convo.
You said, in an incredibly moronic post, that every school kid in the US knows it is a religious event and then cited to Pope Gregory III. That was moronic. You could not get one out of a hundred kids out trick or treating who would tell you that halloween is a religious holiday cause it is not. Jesus, give it up already. You are making a fool of yourself, again.

So where did I say trick or treaters were honoring Pope Gregory?

Again. I didn't. Like I said, you have nothing to add, so you make shit up.

Still scrambling to find proof of Halloween being cancelled due to Muslims?

Nope, I made my case. That you are a lying hack doesn't alter that.

Admit you just lie cause you hate Muslims.

Admit that you lie because you hate America, sploogy.

It is not an area with an exploding Muslim population. Check the demographics. And the cultural sensitivity is to obnoxious, demanding conservative christians who take offense when anyone does not accept their faith is the only right faith. They have their fake war on Christmas to whine about beginning in November and just needed something to whine about in October.

Learn to read dumbfuck, it's why I give you cites.
In the New Haven-Milford geographic region there are about 4000 Muslims, less than one half of one percent of the population. Between 2000 and 2010 the number of Muslims decreased by 61 %. The Association of Religion Data Archives | Maps & Reports

So much for the exploding population, you lying prick.

Billy, you are not convincing anyone that the villains in your Op are democrats. Amazingly enough, you have managed to convince yourself of that, or perhaps you know it is a lie, which is just as lame.

Unlike you, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am merely reporting an event, and stating my opinion of it.

No, it is factually false that democrats had anything to do with this. As with every where else where halloween activities were curtailed, this was about conservative Christians complaining.

Halloween isn't

Did I say that?

You said that "every kid knows this is a religious holiday. You are an idiot and with every post you offer more proof.

Did I say that?

You said that "every kid knows this is a religious holiday. You are an idiot and with every post you offer more proof.
How does "every kid knows this is a religious holiday = Trick or treaters are celebrating Pope urban"?

Answer: It doesn't.

"The board voted to recognize Eid Al-Fitr, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, and Eid Al-Adha, an annual feast day, by giving observerant students the day off to celebrate with their families. It also voted to instruct educators not to schedule any field trips, major tests or class events on the two holidays, according to the FoxCT channel."

Different fucking school board and district asshat. Waterbury and Milford are in different parts of the state. Here is a map for you.

View attachment 52410

Neighboring, shitferbrains.
So, you cannot read a fucking map? They are 30 miles apart.

Did I say that?

How does "every kid knows this is a religious holiday = Trick or treaters are celebrating Pope urban"?

More utter stupidity.

Your case were cites to two stories about the same School District, Waterbury, two hundred miles from Milford who decided to let their Muslims Students take off on their holidays, just like they let Jewish students do. And you did not cite to any statistic about the town were are discussing, Milford CT. You have been caught in serial lies.

Again, Connecticut has a rapidly growing Muslim population. The "cultural sensitivity" is bowing to pressure from Muslims and the democrats backing them.

Look, you're a hack. you have a party and zero integrity. The party supports Islam so you foam at the mouth should anyone point out that acts like this are on behalf of the newly established DNC religion.

No, it is factually false that democrats had anything to do with this.

So post your documentation and make me a liar.

Did I say that?

More utter stupidity.
On your part, certainly.

Again, Connecticut has a rapidly growing Muslim population. The "cultural sensitivity" is bowing to pressure from Muslims and the democrats backing them.

Look, you're a hack. you have a party and zero integrity. The party supports Islam so you foam at the mouth should anyone point out that acts like this are on behalf of the newly established DNC religion.
And you have been proven to by a lying asshole who makes claims and cannot stand it when they are proven to be lies. You have not pointed out a single fact that any rational, reasonably intelligent person would conclude supports your claim. You are an idiot and a fucking bigot.

No, it is factually false that democrats had anything to do with this.

So post your documentation and make me a liar.
Paddy's documentation is "You're a big dummy and you didn't say such and such but I'm going to pretend you did!"

More utter stupidity.
On your part, certainly.
Right. Halloween, as it is celebrated in this nation, is a religious holiday, as all of the children know. Is it really possible you don't realize how fucking stupid that comment is?

And you have been proven to by a lying asshole who makes claims and cannot stand it when they are proven to be lies. You have not pointed out a single fact that any rational, reasonably intelligent person would conclude supports your claim. You are an idiot and a fucking bigot.
You have no idea what constitutes "proof".

Forum List

Back