Democrats Hate American Children Part 384745

Actually, the Christians bigots objected.
If Christmas and Easter observance are forboten, then so must be Halloween.
The word is verboten. And Christmas and Easter are religious celebrations. Halloween is not. Though, you do sound like you agree with those who objected to Halloween and caused it to be banned. They also saw it as religious; as satanic or pagan.

Oh well, I doubt the children will be scarred forever because they missed out on buckets of candy and dressing up like murderers and supernatural creatures.
They were not hurt one bit, and are both over 18 now and are wonderful girls, both in secular colleges and fitting in just fine, one getting married this year to a nice, out going young man....

My brother in law did not force his belief on to others though, him and Nancy, (who is a Nurse), just home schooled them, to their liking....with a community of other home schooled children....for my nieces to interact and play with....
I've never seen a Christian "force" their beliefs on anybody.

Of course anti-Christian bigots maintain that if you mention you're a Christian, you're "forcing" your beliefs on them.
So, you did not see Kim Davis refuse to issue a marriage license on the authority of her Christian God?
You obviously don't know what "force" means.
Actually, I do. As the only person authorized to issue marriage licenses in that County her refusal to issue them used the force of her authority to compel others to follow her fundamentalist christianity.
Yet another misinformed dolt prating about stuff he doesn't understand.

Refusing to do something isn't *forcing* anything on anyone. Force requires action.

Do you did not see the video of the right wing assholes screaming at the children on the bus? How about when the video of them screaming at a group of kids on a bus that was actually a school bus transporting non immigrant children? Was that video faked?

Those who use a vile leftist hate site have no credibility. The video might be faked, or staged with leftist pretending to be what they are not (think Westboro Baptist bullshit)

I know this, if a link goes to the Nazi website, or to a vile hate site like thinkprogress, I don't click that link. (actually my Firewall blocks hate sites, so I couldn't go to thinkprogress even if I wanted to.)
So "think" and "progress" are words you associate with hate?

They were not hurt one bit, and are both over 18 now and are wonderful girls, both in secular colleges and fitting in just fine, one getting married this year to a nice, out going young man....

My brother in law did not force his belief on to others though, him and Nancy, (who is a Nurse), just home schooled them, to their liking....with a community of other home schooled children....for my nieces to interact and play with....
I've never seen a Christian "force" their beliefs on anybody.

Of course anti-Christian bigots maintain that if you mention you're a Christian, you're "forcing" your beliefs on them.
So, you did not see Kim Davis refuse to issue a marriage license on the authority of her Christian God?
You obviously don't know what "force" means.
Actually, I do. As the only person authorized to issue marriage licenses in that County her refusal to issue them used the force of her authority to compel others to follow her fundamentalist christianity.
Yet another misinformed dolt prating about stuff he doesn't understand.

Refusing to do something isn't *forcing* anything on anyone. Force requires action.
Another fucking moron who does not understand that when a government agent acts, they are acting with the force of the government behind them. She was acting to refuse to that which the law required.

{Jim Richetelli, chief operations officer for the Milford Public Schools, said he had “no direct knowledge” of the decisions about Halloween. But he said respecting the diversity of Milford’s student body is always a key concern. “Milford Public Schools do have many children from diverse beliefs, cultures and religions,” Richetelli said. “The goal is for all children to feel comfortable and definitely not alienated when they come to school.”}

Milford schools ban Halloween

It was because the Muslims objected, and Islam has been established by the democrats as the official religion of the nation.

{Jim Richetelli, chief operations officer for the Milford Public Schools, said he had “no direct knowledge” of the decisions about Halloween. But he said respecting the diversity of Milford’s student body is always a key concern. “Milford Public Schools do have many children from diverse beliefs, cultures and religions,” Richetelli said. “The goal is for all children to feel comfortable and definitely not alienated when they come to school.”}

Milford schools ban Halloween

It was because the Muslims objected, and Islam has been established by the democrats as the official religion of the nation.
We have already established that you are fucking liar. Where does the word "Muslim" appear in that statement?

We have already established that you are fucking liar. Where does the word "Muslim" appear in that statement?

We have already established that to you, truth is that which serves the party, lies are that which opposes the party.

The underlined section proves my case.

You are a hate filled and mindless drone, with the IQ of a turnip.

We have already established that to you, truth is that which serves the party, lies are that which opposes the party.

The underlined section proves my case.

You are a hate filled and mindless drone, with the IQ of a turnip.
The underlined section proves that there are people of many faiths and cultures in Milford. It does not prove your lie to be the truth. You cannot find a single story about a school cancelling Halloween activities because of a complaint from Muslims. I provided you with dozens of examples of christians complaining to schools about the satanic and pagan holiday of halloween and several examples of schools bowing to those idiots. If you have an IQ above single digits then you should have no trouble finding something to support your claim. You have ten minutes. You don't post it, you prove you are lying.

Why should they celebrate Halloween, but not Easter, at school?

Easter is recognized as a religious event,

Halloween isn't

Are you kidding me? It's the EVE of ALL SAINTS DAY.

"In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints and martyrs; the holiday, All Saints’ Day, incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows’ Eve and later Halloween."

Hallo. Every school kid in the US knows it's a religious event.

History of Halloween - Halloween - HISTORY.com

:disagree:

The underlined section proves that there are people of many faiths and cultures in Milford.

Save your bullshit Comrade, no one believes you.

{
The board voted to recognize Eid Al-Fitr, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, and Eid Al-Adha, an annual feast day, by giving observerant students the day off to celebrate with their families. It also voted to instruct educators not to schedule any field trips, major tests or class events on the two holidays, according to the FoxCT channel.

"Our school board takes pride in the fact that we're very sensitve to all the needs of our students and that we have a diverse population in Waterbury," said Charles Stango, president of the board, according to the station's report. "That population deserves to have their culture represented and respected."}

Waterbury schools first in Conn. to honor Muslim holidays

There's that phrase again, almost as if it has a particular ramification, sploogy.

It does not prove your lie to be the truth.

What "lie" is that, dickwad?

You cannot find a single story about a school cancelling Halloween activities because of a complaint from Muslims. I provided you with dozens of examples of christians complaining to schools about the satanic and pagan holiday of halloween and several examples of schools bowing to those idiots. If you have an IQ above single digits then you should have no trouble finding something to support your claim. You have ten minutes. You don't post it, you prove you are lying.

Again, this is an area with an exploding Muslim population, which cited "cultural sensitivity" as the reason for canceling.

Look, I know you protect Islam as the official religion of the democratic party, but despite your foaming at the mouth, you have done poorly in this case.

The word is verboten. And Christmas and Easter are religious celebrations. Halloween is not. Though, you do sound like you agree with those who objected to Halloween and caused it to be banned. They also saw it as religious; as satanic or pagan.

Pretty good for phonetic spelling.

It's the evening before ALL SAINT'S DAY.

Do you know what a saint is?

Pretty good for phonetic spelling.

It's the evening before ALL SAINT'S DAY.

Do you know what a saint is?
Halloween is not a religious holiday. It does not matter what its origins were, it is not celebrated as a religious holiday. Are you really too stupid to understand this?

The underlined section proves that there are people of many faiths and cultures in Milford.

{
The board voted to recognize Eid Al-Fitr, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, and Eid Al-Adha, an annual feast day, by giving observerant students the day off to celebrate with their families. It also voted to instruct educators not to schedule any field trips, major tests or class events on the two holidays, according to the FoxCT channel.

"Our school board takes pride in the fact that we're very sensitve to all the needs of our students and that we have a diverse population in Waterbury," said Charles Stango, president of the board, according to the station's report. "That population deserves to have their culture represented and respected."}

There's that phrase again, almost as if it has a particular ramification, sploogy.

You cannot find a single story about a school cancelling Halloween activities because of a complaint from Muslims. I provided you with dozens of examples of christians complaining to schools about the satanic and pagan holiday of halloween and several examples of schools bowing to those idiots. If you have an IQ above single digits then you should have no trouble finding something to support your claim. You have ten minutes. You don't post it, you prove you are lying.

Again, this is an area with an exploding Muslim population, which cited "cultural sensitivity" as the reason for canceling.

Look, I know you protect Islam as the official religion of the democratic party, but despite your foaming at the mouth, you have done poorly in this case.
Still scrambling to find proof of Halloween being cancelled due to Muslims? Admit you just lie cause you hate Muslims. It is not an area with an exploding Muslim population. Check the demographics. And the cultural sensitivity is to obnoxious, demanding conservative christians who take offense when anyone does not accept their faith is the only right faith. They have their fake war on Christmas to whine about beginning in November and just needed something to whine about in October.

{

"The board voted to recognize Eid Al-Fitr, marking the end of the month of Ramadan, and Eid Al-Adha, an annual feast day, by giving observerant students the day off to celebrate with their families. It also voted to instruct educators not to schedule any field trips, major tests or class events on the two holidays, according to the FoxCT channel."

Different fucking school board and district asshat. Waterbury and Milford are in different parts of the state. Here is a map for you.

map.GIF

Halloween isn't

"In the eighth century, Pope Gregory III designated November 1 as a time to honor all saints and martyrs; the holiday, All Saints’ Day, incorporated some of the traditions of Samhain. The evening before was known as All Hallows’ Eve and later Halloween."

Right. Every little kid out there dressed as a vampire asking for candy is quietly honoring Pope Gregory III and all of the saints. When you got done typing that, did you not realize how fucking stupid it was?

Halloween isn't

Right. Every little kid out there dressed as a vampire asking for candy is quietly honoring Pope Gregory III and all of the saints. When you got done typing that, did you not realize how fucking stupid it was?

Did I say that?

Oh, yeah, no, I didn't. As usual, you're making shit up because you have nothing intelligent to add to the convo.

Still scrambling to find proof of Halloween being cancelled due to Muslims?

Nope, I made my case. That you are a lying hack doesn't alter that.

Admit you just lie cause you hate Muslims.

Admit that you lie because you hate America, sploogy.

It is not an area with an exploding Muslim population. Check the demographics. And the cultural sensitivity is to obnoxious, demanding conservative christians who take offense when anyone does not accept their faith is the only right faith. They have their fake war on Christmas to whine about beginning in November and just needed something to whine about in October.

Learn to read dumbfuck, it's why I give you cites.

Forum List

Back