Democrats hate Carson because he is black

Of course it's true. Democrats can elect a black as president. Republicans can't. Democrats have elected 42 blacks to Congress, Republicans have elected 3. And 3 is in one session is a record for them going back to the days of Reconstruction when most Republicans were in the north.

More Dems mistruths and lies, you are as good at lying as your idol Hillary.
I'm mistaken, it's 43 black Democrats in Congress. Are you saying that's not true? Or are you denying there are only 3 black Republicans currently in Congress?

you said they "struggled to get one..." idiot
So? I was wrong, there are 3. You said there are 8. :ack-1:

we were both wrong leftard; i'm the only one admitting it though
You're fucking deranged, bedwetter. :cuckoo:

Exactly what do you think I meant when I said, "I was wrong," since you think I wasn't admitting I was wrong?? Hell, I even admitted I was wrong before you did.

You really do have cottage cheese for brains.

Yes, we were both wrong .... except ... I was closer to the actual number. :mm:

I'm mistaken, it's 43 black Democrats in Congress. Are you saying that's not true? Or are you denying there are only 3 black Republicans currently in Congress?

More dishonesty from Faun, the Democrats didn't elect them, the American people elected them. More lies for the Hillary lover.
Who elected them, Republicans? Democrat candidates don't get elected if Democrata don't vote for them.

31% of Americans consider themselves Democrats, 25% consider themselves Republicans and 42% consider themselves Independents. Democrats can't elect squat without help.
Too fucking retarded. :cuckoo:

Those are national numbers. House races are local to state districts and are often more heavily weighted towards one of the parties.

More dishonesty from Faun, the Democrats didn't elect them, the American people elected them. More lies for the Hillary lover.
Who elected them, Republicans? Democrat candidates don't get elected if Democrata don't vote for them.

31% of Americans consider themselves Democrats, 25% consider themselves Republicans and 42% consider themselves Independents. Democrats can't elect squat without help.

Those are national numbers. House races are local to state districts and are often more heavily weighted towards one of the parties.

Sorry numb nuts, you lose. Nice try though.

Of course it's true. Democrats can elect a black as president. Republicans can't. Democrats have elected 42 blacks to Congress, Republicans have elected 3. And 3 is in one session is a record for them going back to the days of Reconstruction when most Republicans were in the north.

If someone had said, in 2000 that the democrats could not elect a black as President, would that have been true at that time?
Don't know. Probably not since Democrats had elected 36 blacks to that Congress compared to the Republicans one.

So, even though they had NOT yet elected a black to the office of President it wasn't because they couldn't.

I agree. ONly a fool would have said that about the Dems in 2000.

The Democratic Party was obviously ready and had been for some time.

Jesse Jackson for example, didn't lose because of his race. He lost because he was too radical.
Again, there is a difference. Democrats have demonstrated for many years now they don't have a problem electing blacks; whereas it's been a huge struggle for Republicans. When Democrats are electing 35-45 blacks to Congress, it's not a stretch to see where they could elect a black as president. When Republicans elect 0-3 blacks to Congress, it's a long shot bordering on not possible.
Who again elected t he first black men to congress?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Republicans... when they were radicals during the Reconstruction Era some 150 years ago.

Thanks, I always get a good laugh when some Conservative declares himself the winner.

Thanks, I always get a good laugh when some Conservative declares himself the winner.

I get no laughs when racists such as yourself have no clue.

Yeah, that really hurts coming from a rightie, who've elected a grand total of 9 blacks Republicans to Congress over the last 140 years. Democrats elected 43 this past election alone.

Yeah, that really hurts coming from a rightie, who've elected a grand total of 9 blacks Republicans to Congress over the last 140 years. Democrats elected 43 this past election alone.

I didn't vote for any of them, they weren't running in my district. Tough to vote for those not in your district. I know you probably commit voter fraud and vote early and often. Most Democrats commit voter fraud and as this thread has proven, Democrats are very racist.

only dems and libs think blacks are genetically inferior. Thats why they want to keep them on the dem plantation and dependent on momma government. Oh, and its also why dems and libs want to use PP to kill them before they are born. Margaret Sanger would be proud of you racists. you are fullfilling her dream of genocide via abortion.

Read the thread I linked to. It proves you wrong.

yes, black schools are educationally below par. Any idea why that is?

and the places where they are most below par are in the big cities run by democrats and liberals.

Read the thread or don't talk about it from a perspective of ignorance.

some people consider blacks inferior, I do not.

But that does not change the fact that the crappiest black schools are in the cities run by dems and libs.

it does also not change the fact that PP (loved by dems) was started to affect genocide on the black race via abortion.

The best schools in this country are run by liberals too. We know because conservatives like you bitch about it every day.

Of course liberal hacks such as you define "best" by reference to "liberal," so your views are actually of no value in the discussion.

Carson was once again weak in the debate

He needs to have a better grasp on the specifics of his tax plan. He had better do a better accounting of the $1.5 trillion in lost revenue

I didn't vote for any of them, they weren't running in my district. Tough to vote for those not in your district. I know you probably commit voter fraud and vote early and often. Most Democrats commit voter fraud and as this thread has proven, Democrats are very racist.
You're delirious now. Who said anything about voting in districts one does not live in?? :cuckoo:

If someone had said, in 2000 that the democrats could not elect a black as President, would that have been true at that time?
Don't know. Probably not since Democrats had elected 36 blacks to that Congress compared to the Republicans one.

So, even though they had NOT yet elected a black to the office of President it wasn't because they couldn't.

Jesse Jackson for example, didn't lose because of his race. He lost because he was too radical.
Again, there is a difference. Democrats have demonstrated for many years now they don't have a problem electing blacks; whereas it's been a huge struggle for Republicans. When Democrats are electing 35-45 blacks to Congress, it's not a stretch to see where they could elect a black as president. When Republicans elect 0-3 blacks to Congress, it's a long shot bordering on not possible.

Republicans... when they were radicals during the Reconstruction Era some 150 years ago.
Republicans never changed. .. democrats just started lying to cover up their hate

He needs to have a better grasp on the specifics of his tax plan. He had better do a better accounting of the $1.5 trillion in lost revenue
What do you care? You have your old white people running to vote for.... let the real party of diversity show you racists howb it is done

I like how he was making up his tax plan during the debate. What? After denying he proposed a 10% flat tax rate, he spent the next 10 minutes doing math while the debate proceeded without him. When it was finally his turn to speak again, he ignored the question put to him and goes back to his tax p

Republicans never changed. .. democrats just started lying to cover up their hate

They didn't change? So it's your belief that either many Republicans are still radicals or that conservatives come from the radical Republicans?

What do you care? You have your old white people running to vote for.... let the real party of diversity show you racists howb it is done

If Republicans the party of real diversity, how come there are only 3 black Republicans in Congress? Seems to me, the party with 43 blacks in Congress is the party of diversity.

If Republicans the party of real diversity, how come there are only 3 black Republicans in Congress? Seems to me, the party with 43 blacks in Congress is the party of diversity.
Because idiocy isn't a color thing?

If the GOP was the party of diversity,

it wouldn't consistently lose the black vote, the Hispanic vote, the Asian vote, the Jewish vote, the Catholic vote...

I'd say that the Dems hate Carson because he is a black man who doesn't project himself as being oppressed or aggrieved. Dems, at least as far back as the wonderful icon of humanity called Lyndon 'We'll have those n*****s voting Democrat for 200 years!' Johnson, don't like it when black people aren't under their thumb.

when you're a left-wing nutjob standing over there with stalin and mao, chavez and castro; OF COURSE everything else is going to seem like it's on the far right

libs are morons who lie to themselves

Forum List

Back