Democrats hate the US Constitution because it puts checks/restrictions on their power, says Levin

Nonsense. I watch MSNBC. And CNN. And Fox. And BBC. And NewsNation. And I don't trust MSNBC staffers to tie their own shoes.

You are a drone, you do what the Reich programs you to do. You emote what the hive mind tells you through the Reich media. Thinking is not an activity drones engage in..

Why thank you... coming from an Orange Baboon-God worshipping Brown Shirt Red Capped moron like yourself, that's high praise indeed.

Do you get a treat when you faithfully vomit out hating points for your Reich?

I have the quote and I keep quoting it. Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

You deny it happened. And all I have to is quote Trump to demonstrate your defense of sedition.
You have video of this quote? Where is it recorded?

This is interesting... It does bug me that he has a picture of Lincoln in the background, though. Lincoln violated the Constitution over and over and was a tyrant.. Does Levin not know that?

A lot of people don't know it. I didn't know it until I read a book called (I believe) The Facts [or the Truth] About Lincoln but the book was full of facts and (factual) history. It cannot be ignored that
he went against the Constitution. The South had a right to secede.. the states came together and made the federal govt.. not the other way around. If the states can vote to become part of the US, then the states can take themselves out as well..

Actually, it's little wonder the Dims have their "Lincoln Project" to stop Trump and other conservatives. They tried to deceive people by calling themselves the Lincoln Project.. knowing most people do not know about L's tyranny. The libs are the worst kind of lawless tyrants themselves.
It does the same to Republicans, duh.

Sedition sympathizers trying to justify the South's murder of hundreds of thousands of Americans in order to preserve the power of the State to strip people of every right.

Shocker.
Lincoln is the one who murdered 850,000 Americans, not the South.

Laughing....so you're denying that Trump said this:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Despite this being sent from Trump's account, on his own Truth Social.
Prove he did, asshole.

It was Federal Property. Like the Mexican American War and World War II, attacking US troops leads to you getting your ass kicked.
Property is not the same as territory. I own my house, but it's not part of the nation of bripat9643.

You have video of this quote? Where is it recorded?

It was a post on Truth Social.

Skylar is a liar, as all Nazis are. What she posts is a line from a long post by Trump on Truth Social, when Musk provided proof that the FBI had tampered with the 2020 election.

And Trump is RIGHT - the democrats and their STASI have already terminated the election rules of the Constitution. When judges and courts make election law - that is the termination of the Constitution.

I understand the frustration that the Nazi party blatantly subverts and terminates the Constitution, but we are to be constrained. Since we are not a nation of laws, the Nazis pay no penalty for their termination of our Constitution.

I disagree with Trump on the solution, and he walked back the statement - we must once again establish a system of justice where the Nazis are subject to the same laws the rest of us follow. Our courts are corrupt and judges obey the Reich, not the law. THIS is what we must fight, and stop.

It was Federal Property. Like the Mexican American War and World War II, attacking US troops leads to you getting your ass kicked.
You sure you want to use the Mexican American War as your foundation?

Do you know ANYTHING at all about that war?

Hint: It was a war of conquest, by America.

You have a mighty high opinion of yourself. It's unwarranted.
Oh, hell, son, I can be as dumb as a box-o-rox... and sometimes that's a bosthersome state-of-affairs.

Then I take a deep breath... count to ten... and see those around me even less fortunate-of-intellect than myself... such as you... and I'm comforted.

Oh, hell, son, I can be as dumb as a box-o-rox... and sometimes that's a bosthersome state-of-affairs.

Then I take a deep breath... count to ten... and see those around me even less fortunate-of-intellect than myself... such as you... and I'm comforted.

I'll give you this, you put more thought into your insult than most around here...

Are you sure you don't just want to call me a "Trumper?"

Forum List

Back