Democrats hate the US Constitution because it puts checks/restrictions on their power, says Levin

Well, this is not surprising... Actually getting boring..

Trump says he wants to scrap constitution... Everything goes bonkers as the GOP run cover for a couple of weeks...

Then knowing they can't they just accuse Democrats of the same thing, no need for evidence...
Trump protected the constitution more in his term than Joe has done in 50 years. Just the last two years is proof of it and that after a questionable 2020 election.

This is interesting... It does bug me that he has a picture of Lincoln in the background, though. Lincoln violated the Constitution over and over and was a tyrant.. Does Levin not know that?

A lot of people don't know it. I didn't know it until I read a book called (I believe) The Facts [or the Truth] About Lincoln but the book was full of facts and (factual) history. It cannot be ignored that
he went against the Constitution. The South had a right to secede.. the states came together and made the federal govt.. not the other way around. If the states can vote to become part of the US, then the states can take themselves out as well..

Actually, it's little wonder the Dims have their "Lincoln Project" to stop Trump and other conservatives. They tried to deceive people by calling themselves the Lincoln Project.. knowing most people do not know about L's tyranny. The libs are the worst kind of lawless tyrants themselves.
They do this over and over every day.

That's me quoting Trump calling for the termination of the constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Deny all you like. But the quote contradicts you.
But still no video of him saying that.

You expect me to take the word of a known liar, aka liberal?

ha ha.. You really think I am stupid, don't you?

Think away.. thnk away... You wish Rs were s tupid.. so you could convince them of all your lies..

I disagree. Lincoln could have avoided war and when the lives of 600,000 Americans were at stake, SHOULD have avoided it, to say the least. Life trumps.. unity

I mean, if seceding caused, say.. a massive security problem or some such thing.. but that was not the case.

War should always be a last resort esp when it involves brothers fighting brothers and etc.. Lincoln could have paid off the slave owners, to release their slaves. There were a few options he had but he chose war for some reason. He is actually more like the dims than the Rs.

(just another way in which Trump was a great president.. didn't get us involved in a war.. and Putin didn't move into Ukraine until potatohead .. stole the WH
The South started the war.

But still no video of him saying that.

You expect me to take the word of a known liar, aka liberal?

ha ha.. You really think I am stupid, don't you?

Think away.. thnk away... You wish Rs were s tupid.. so you could convince them of all your lies..

Laughing....so you're denying that Trump said this:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Despite this being sent from Trump's account, on his own Truth Social.

Laughing....so you're denying that Trump said this:

Despite this being sent from Trump's account, on his own Truth Social.
dumbass

I didnt deny a damn thing

I said you have not given us a video

Read carefully

I have the quote and I keep quoting it. Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

You deny it happened. And all I have to is quote Trump to demonstrate your defense of sedition.

Nazi please.

Trump indeed is noting that in ONE specific circumstance you Nazis have usurped the Constitution to the point that it would not apply. (In fact the case doesn't warrant action of that level, yet the principle is correct - not that you have principles...)

no, they didn't. Lincoln sent a ship to Fr Sumpter knowing t hat the South would see that as an offensive act. . which they did.
He sent a federal ship to a federal fort and the Southern traitors attacked both it and the fort.

Stop defending traitors

dumbass

I didnt deny a damn thing

I said you have not given us a video

Read carefully

Again, this quote comes from Trump's account, from his own social media company, Truth Social. Yet you deny Trump said it. And all I have to do is quote him:

Deny all you like, my little seditionist sympathizer. All you do is demonstrate that you'll go to any lengths to excuse Trump's demand for the termination of the constitution.

Please

Like I'm supposed to sit here all day and night expounding on that topic?

ha ha... too damn funny

It would easier to say how they HAVE followed it..

I'm thinking, I'm thinking..............hmmmmm..

Student debt.

End of story!

Biden is pissing all over the Constitution.

He sent a federal ship to a federal fort and the Southern traitors attacked both it and the fort.

Stop defending traitors

Sedition sympathizers trying to justify the South's murder of hundreds of thousands of Americans in order to preserve the power of the State to strip people of every right.

Shocker.

I don't u/stand that last sentence but understand and agree w/ everything else

We cannot be bound by what they are not bound by.. Yeh.. who hasn't had that thought?

(only the Steal deniers.. but there aren't too many of them anymore.. People are becoming convinced by the day)

I mean that the suppression of the the Hunter Laptop is not a sufficient attack on the constitution by the FBI to warrant suspension of the Constitution.

What they, the FBI did is bad, and everyone from Wray down belongs in prison for it - but I don't agree with Trump that the single act throws out all rules in regard to the 2020 election.

This is interesting... It does bug me that he has a picture of Lincoln in the background, though. Lincoln violated the Constitution over and over and was a tyrant.. Does Levin not know that?

A lot of people don't know it. I didn't know it until I read a book called (I believe) The Facts [or the Truth] About Lincoln but the book was full of facts and (factual) history. It cannot be ignored that
he went against the Constitution. The South had a right to secede.. the states came together and made the federal govt.. not the other way around. If the states can vote to become part of the US, then the states can take themselves out as well..

Actually, it's little wonder the Dims have their "Lincoln Project" to stop Trump and other conservatives. They tried to deceive people by calling themselves the Lincoln Project.. knowing most people do not know about L's tyranny. The libs are the worst kind of lawless tyrants themselves.
I think both parties like the constitution because it allows them way too much power, and the ability to make loads of money from politics.
That both sides are trying (again and again) to attack each other for being "the worst", shows just how much negative politics is a part of the US system.

That's me quoting Trump calling for the termination of the constitution.

Deny all you like. But the quote contradicts you.

That's you vomiting out a hating point from a leftist hate site.

A carefully edited snippet devoid of context that is STILL principally true.

You are a Nazi - you have zero loyalty to America or the Constitution - you serve only your Reich - fact.

I think both parties like the constitution because it allows them way too much power, and the ability to make loads of money from politics.
That both sides are trying (again and again) to attack each other for being "the worst", shows just how much negative politics is a part of the US system.

Can you point to a system where negative politics is not a part?

Forum List

Back